Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive watched the 2 ex-panthers boys closely in CHN and Crichton. Every hit up they have taken they have broken the tackle from the first tackler and have been driving with their legs.

It is quite evident the strength and conditioning at Belmore is way behind from the others, as all the conditioning from these 2 boys is from the Panthers and they are way ahead of the others.

Our wrestlling is non-existent

Is Foran out injured?
If thats the case get rid of Foran now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If that’s a try then instructions rules are gone
after these first few games the rules have changed and fans havent been informed... i.e storm knock on before their first try

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay will have no response for this garbage
Problem is, he will.
We'll spend 15 fucking minutes hearing how the 'boys tried hard...' 'training good...', all the same fucking platitudes we heard last year.
I voted with my feet and wallet this year. Have a go at me, if you will, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to keep supporting a club that has let 2 teams of champions go in 3 years , signed everyone else's garbage and more recently, shed our best forward who, as a kid, slept in Bulldogs PJs and sheets!!
Hill has never properly explained why Klemmer left. That was the last straw.
I still bleed Blue n White but I'm not going to prop up an administration that can't organise a root in a brothel!

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Absolute dog shit. Love to see the critics proven wrong but they’re on the money with us so far, reserve grade standard

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Commentators ask where foran is, immediately takes a run and gets destroyed haha

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Problem is, he will.
We'll spend 15 fucking minutes hearing how the 'boys tried hard...' 'training good...', all the same fucking platitudes we heard last year.
I voted with my feet and wallet this year. Have a go at me, if you will, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to keep supporting a club that has let 2 teams of champions go in 3 years , signed everyone else's garbage and more recently, shed our best forward who, as a kid, slept in Bulldogs PJs and sheets!!
Hill has never properly explained why Klemmer left. That was the last straw.
I still bleed Blue n White but I'm not going to prop up an administration that can't organise a root in a brothel!
Well said brother...

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing start to the season...Meaney to play fullback next week, throw Hoppa in the centres apart from that..we need aspros

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is actually a good result! 1 step closer to Pay fucking off

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like the Titans game last year, I’ve had to switch to bourbon an awful lot earlier in the day than planned. That was the softest try I think I’ve ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.