Matt Frawley 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know and fuck lichaa off...we dont leak any points with him on and mbye had a cracker at hooker

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's not even a decision to be made. The spine that finished the game has to be our spine every week no if's or but's.

Reactions: DT

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's great to see a halfback doing halfback things, inside balls, cutout passes, pin point kicks, getting the ball before the forwards etc

Reactions: DT

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can get why Des would not want to give him too many minutes until hes more FG conditioned, the step up in intensity from NSW Cup to FG is a big one and he might tire if he played 80. Hope he can go the 80 soon though because the difference to the team with Frawley at 7 and Mbye at 9 is massive. Reynolds plays better with Frawley, Mbye is a better hooker than halfback and better than Lichaa there, the whole team has more cohesion, and we have a kicking game.

I am developing a bit of a mancrush on Frawley. Fk hes good.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No there is no excuse. He should be playing 80min every game. Don't defend Hasler on this one

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This guy has turned our season around and saved Hasler.
I'd rather we look to sign him long term and not worry if Cronk or Foran sign with us.
His kicking is excellent and it will get better .
We have a halfback in Frawley.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last time we scored a try with Mbye Reynolds halves combination was v Warriors

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy has turned our season around and saved Hasler.
I'd rather we look to sign him long term and not worry if Cronk or Foran sign with us.
His kicking is excellent and it will get better .
We have a halfback in Frawley.
Exactly this, the guy has only played 3 FG games now and plays like a seasoned veteran, imagine how good he could be after a few seasons under his belt.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can get why Des would not want to give him too many minutes until hes more FG conditioned, the step up in intensity from NSW Cup to FG is a big one and he might tire if he played 80. Hope he can go the 80 soon though because the difference to the team with Frawley at 7 and Mbye at 9 is massive. Reynolds plays better with Frawley, Mbye is a better hooker than halfback and better than Lichaa there, the whole team has more cohesion, and we have a kicking game.

I am developing a bit of a mancrush on Frawley. Fk hes good.
I dunno...I like your post overall, but honestly I think Des needs to Throe Frawley into the starting line up soon. From what we've seen of him so far, I can see him
handling it and it's gotta be worth a go, because we still looked clunky and clueless in the attacking zone before he comes on. St done point unless Des bites the bucket and starts him, I can see a good team getting a jump on us and it hurting us.

He's a halfback, surely he should be able to play 80....but I'll give Des the benefit of the doubt and some credit if we see him starting in the coming weeks.

I think we have to give it a go. We look like a different team with conventional halves play and Reynolds had sowed in recent weeks that with a conventional halves player who does things with quality beside him, he can really be a constant threat. I think he and the whole rest of the team will only benefit from more game time from Frawley.

I'm no expert but damn I hope we see Frawley at 7 next week and he has a blinder.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone clarify, I though Frawley was off contract this year, but I've heard people saying it was next year more recently, is their a concrete answer? Feels similar to Rona where there wasn't a clear answer where his contract was at (even when he was asked and said he didn't know either, lol).

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Frawley's contract finishes at the end of 2018

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone clarify, I though Frawley was off contract this year, but I've heard people saying it was next year more recently, is their a concrete answer? Feels similar to Rona where there wasn't a clear answer where his contract was at (even when he was asked and said he didn't know either, lol).
He is 100% contracted for 2018. I spoke to his management and they confirmed it.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He definitely needed to start this week. Next week its kind of hard to excuse if we waste him on the bench again. He may never even develop into a great halfback, but we need to take a longer look at what he has because he has yet to fail.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des seems to have stumbled across a winning formula.
Mbye gets suspended and against all of Des's protest he is forced to use a real half and accidentally starts winning matches

The **** must be furious, his plan hes been running for years has come undone and its proving everyone else right

He must be chomping at the bits for Frawley to fail so he can get back to letting Graham be the half

Status
Not open for further replies.