Why one of the most successful coaches of his era could be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes because apparently the amount of posts determines the knowledge of NRL or your own club...another retarded "supporter"

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol ok we will see if you say the same thing when we dont make the 8 constantly..
wouldn't make any difference, if you don't win the comp you're in the same bag as everyone else. We will never win a GF under Hasler.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hokko never achieved his heights what he did at Manly.

Reynolds got NSW gig cos he was hokkos partner plus Reynolds has been playing the same way every year without improving so based on that logic he should of still been playing in NSW.
OK Hasler had nothing to do with any of our players making Origin, none.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wouldn't make any difference, if you don't win the comp you're in the same bag as everyone else. We will never win a GF under Hasler.
If theres change in his style yes we will. He is a good coach just stubborn to change. I think he will make a change

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol another master stroke from the club that would be. Having to pay two head coaches salaries for 1 season.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If theres change in his style yes we will. He is a good coach just stubborn to change. I think he will make a change
You think he's going to change our style after you admit he's stubborn? We've played the same since 2013, why would anything change now?

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You think he's going to change our style after you admit he's stubborn? We've played the same since 2013, why would anything change now?
Because he has been kicked up the ass and knows he aint safe anymore with this board meeting thats about to happen.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were never close, both Grand Finals we were out played and we scored a total of 10 points combined. I don't care about making the 8 if you have no chance of winning the competition.
Our combined GF score from 12 and 14 wasn't enough to win either game...in essence our attack was shyte in big games and our record against top 8 teams consistent....Consistently bad.

Look Des has his qualities, but this team has stagnated for 4 years. Not made the top 4 for 4 years.

Players look clueless in attack in opposition 20. Our skill level is appalling, our style of play is the worst to watch. Recruitment has been disgusting.

Thanks for the memories Des, time for someone else with fresh ideas to take the reigns

Fuck off Des

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he has been kicked up the ass and knows he aint safe anymore with this board meeting thats about to happen.
There is no evidence to suggest that will happen though, its just wishful thinking.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't get whats so good about making.. let me rephrase, losing grand finals. Second place is just the 1st loser

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't get whats so good about making.. let me rephrase, losing grand finals. Second place is just the 1st loser
It's the same as making the finals you were only better then half the other teams it's nothing the write home about.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is a allot of evidence, 5 years of it actually.
That point is irrelevant because again i reiterate my point about being kicked up the ass. If you put your hand in fire and get burnt of course you will learn your lesson. Yeah yeah we didnt win a GF but i mean the board meeting with his job at risk

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That point is irrelevant because again i reiterate my point about being kicked up the ass. If you put your hand in fire and get burnt of course you will learn your lesson. Yeah yeah we didnt win a GF but i mean the board meeting with his job at risk
Hasler had a winning formula in 2012 but instead decided to make his own team and has been burnt for 5 years without learning a thing.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he'd rather walk then change his methods, he's just that type of person. I guess we'll have to see whether he'll even be with us next year before wondering if he'll be different in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.