rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Trex had a very solid game
His ball handling has improved out of site

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was it just me, or was the refereeing shot house , and storm got away with a lot of bullshit (especially in tackles, trying to work the ball carrier all the time)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a mighty dirty win but I will take it. Defence was a lot better tonight. Ten players were on for the entire 80 with only Beast, Tols and Jimmy subbed. J Moz made 13 tackles some very important ones too. Holland , what can I say 23 tackles, 3 tackle breaks, 1 line break and scored 10 points.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely gobsmacked at the referees performance tonight. They had their orders today no doubt... how can this be allowed to happen in today's day and age. The amount of wrestling from Melbourne and forward passes in the last 15 mins alone make u stop and scratch ur head. Why is this allowed to happen?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow I thought the ref was going to blow for smith then 100%

Smith only payed for 7 penalties apparently.
Thank goodness I saw the word "for" in that sentence, but really I wouldn't put it past him.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank goodness graham kept his cool tonight. Just shows you've got to bite your tongue and keep the ref out of the equation. Ive seen worse by Horsehead

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he is shit. Some on here think he is.

PS Garvey a better defender? Please bro, isn't 52 tackles enough for you?
I started the hooker thread so thought you were aiming that at the people who maybe jumped on the lichaa hate-train (which was never my intention nor was it my view on him)..

I said in the other one, can't fault lichaa on his commitment or effort mate, it's just garvey is a brick wall and gets through just as much work if not more. He is also way more effective one on one (albeit based on seeing very limited gametime).

Lichaa is a better prospect long term, it's just that I feel Garvey should have a place in the team as a 14. Once again we didnt use elliot..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I started the hooker thread so thought you were aiming that at the people who maybe jumped on the lichaa hate-train (which was never my intention nor was it my view on him)..

I said in the other one, can't fault lichaa on his commitment or effort mate, it's just garvey is a brick wall and gets through just as much work if not more. He is also way more effective one on one (albeit based on seeing very limited gametime).
Yeah but his passing isn't as good as Lichaa AT THE MOMENT.

I still want Garvey on the bench especially if Elliot isn't even going to play.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliot 0 minutes = bulldogs win.
Bit harsh. Yes he made two errors last week but they have been the only ones in his games this year. He has been named in all rounds, two of them NO game time and he has played 97 minutes in the other four.45 tackles; ; 4 missed; no penalties .

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank goodness graham kept his cool tonight. Just shows you've got to bite your tongue and keep the ref out of the equation. Ive seen worse by Horsehead
Growing into the captaincy

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but his passing isn't as good as Lichaa AT THE MOMENT.

I still want Garvey on the bench especially if Elliot isn't even going to play.
Couldnt hurt tbh. If we arent going to use all our forwards then rotating hookers would add a dimension to things, and both defend as well as each other so you dont lose much in the change. Lichaa probably has better service though. But giving Garvey some exposure would also help him get better and give us better quality depth at hooker.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im stoked we got the win like any win the bulldogs have and how good was holland tonight and his goal kicking, how refreshing it was to see a good goal kicker for us but as we all know as soon as stanley is fit he comes straight in. How depressing. Des drop your stubbornes now coz it can only get you so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.