Dogs need a clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are fair dinkum and serious about winning a premiership we need a major clean out at the club....starting with hasler and cleal......i dont care if we make the senis or not....we need to move with the times because we have been left behind in terms of playing style and recruitment........i would get rid of trex the parrots josh morris (he is lost his zip in attack) brett morris (he is too injury probe and doesnt provide value for his highprice tag)....i would not resign eastwood(time to look to the future) .....josh reynolds needs to go.....we need another quality half.....target keary....and a quality centre and another quality winger....licha needs to be shopped around and get cool back to the club.....lets me honest and admit that this yeam needs a shake up if we are going to compete with the ciwboys and broncos

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is cook even in first grade?

Cook and keary aren't the solution. Keary is very similar to what we have already, just another running half. No organisational skills what's so ever.

I don't disagree with you that our team is not up there with the top teams. But I can't see us building a better one legally (don't Broncos have something like 2.1 million in 3rd party payments?)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would be easier if you just picked another team .while i dont disagree with you entirely it took years to drop trex for a game so dont hold you're breath

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we are fair dinkum and serious about winning a premiership we need a major clean out at the club....starting with hasler and cleal......i dont care if we make the senis or not....we need to move with the times because we have been left behind in terms of playing style and recruitment........i would get rid of trex the parrots josh morris (he is lost his zip in attack) brett morris (he is too injury probe and doesnt provide value for his highprice tag)....i would not resign eastwood(time to look to the future) .....josh reynolds needs to go.....we need another quality half.....target keary....and a quality centre and another quality winger....licha needs to be shopped around and get cool back to the club.....lets me honest and admit that this yeam needs a shake up if we are going to compete with the ciwboys and broncos
Go support netball bud....

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's so many threads about this, why make another one?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Go support netball bud....
Got a scoop for todays lineup? Any changes in the starting team and who gets the 4th bench spot?

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
First I'd get rid of cleal then look to the future with buying Cowboys kalyn ponga and Gideon mosby fullback and winger with huge potential than look at penriths five eighth Nathan Cleary and last roosters Ryan matterson and with klemmer ,Jackson ,mbye build a team around them

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another intelligent response......some people on this forum cannot express their views maturely........

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i dont know who posted the meme with the caption ;somebody call the whaaaaambulance; in another thread but I feel it is appropriate here

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a lovely constructive comment......when people dont like s comment they call people retarded.....how about u just ignore the thread if u have nothing positive or constructive to say
I usually do but this post was irresistible. Your opinion about the club is just so negative and stupid. Our coach is fine and players obviously need to play better but we dont need an overhaul

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you want a mature discussion, perhaps format your post in a way that people can be bothered to read.

and no, we don't need a cleanout..

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
What the fuck is a yeam, is this him taking the piss out of the people that actually want a clean out

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol. I don't know where to start.
I care if we make the senis
Brett morris isn't that injury probe and his highprice tag isn't as bad as having a high price tag.
I wouldnt resign eastwood either would re-sign him though.
Cool can't even keep himself on the field.
I'll me honest, this yeam doesn't need a shake up, but the team might.
And I havent watched any ciwboys games so I'm not sure how they are going. (The Cowboys look good though)

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol. I don't know where to start.
I care if we make the senis
Brett morris isn't that injury probe and his highprice tag isn't as bad as having a high price tag.
I wouldnt resign eastwood either would re-sign him though.
Cool can't even keep himself on the field.
I'll me honest, this yeam doesn't need a shake up, but the team might.
And I havent watched any ciwboys games so I'm not sure how they are going. (The Cowboys look good though)
Writing in his kiwi accent I think

Status
Not open for further replies.