Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Des came to the club he spoke at the football club meeting and promised a competitive footy team. I think he meant competitive with the bottom 8 sides. He's focused on stats. Dib is an idiot. Club first he says - why then is Des ignoring the junior's like he did when he was at Manly, never gives others in the squad a go etc. Des is self centred & stubborn. Farkkkk I hate this crap. Why can't Dib see the Forrest through the trees.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure on that.. I don't think he plays games like Castle does over signings. Tis a very straight shooter, and no nonsense operator.

Mortimer has had time whilst Dib has been overseas to blab to the media and try and stir up trouble behind closed doors. It's blown up in his face well and truly.

I think Mortimer will be lucky to see out Friday, as if he actually has tendered his resignation, with Dib fuming about this, don't be suprised if Dib/Coorey/McMahon have already accepted it and given him a box to pack up his office... so it could be a 6 man vote.

Board of Directors - BULLDOGS NRL CLUB & LEAGUES CLUB
Ray Dib - Chairman (also sits on Leagues Club)
Arthur Coorey - Director (also sits on Leagues Club as Vice Chairman)
Anthony Elias - Director
Andrew Farrar - Director
Anter Isaac - Director
Peter McMahon - Director (also sits on Leagues Club)
Steve Mortimer - Director (also sits on Leagues Club)

George Peponis - Chairman/Director of Leagues Club Only
Barry Ward - Chairman/Director of Leagues Club Only
George Coorey - Chairman/Director of Leagues Club Only

Dave Brace - CEO of Leagues Club Only
Johnathon Brain - COO of Leagues Club Only

From memory Dib pulls far more rank than Mortimer on the boards, and he will be absolutely seething about the leaking to the media.

If it comes to taking sides, the board will stand alongside Dib over Mortimer.. that I'm almost 100% certain of.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not sure on that.. I don't think he plays games like Castle does over signings. Tis a very straight shooter, and no nonsense operator.

Mortimer has had time whilst Dib has been overseas to blab to the media and try and stir up trouble behind closed doors. It's blown up in his face well and truly.

I think Mortimer will be lucky to see out Friday, as if he actually has tendered his resignation, with Dib fuming about this, don't be suprised if Dib/Coorey/McMahon have already accepted it and given him a box to pack up his office... so it could be a 6 man vote.

Anthony Elias - Director
Andrew Farrar - Director
Anter Isaac - Director

From memory Dib pulls far more rank than Mortimer on the boards, and he will be absolutely seething about the leaking to the media.

If it comes to taking sides, the board will stand alongside Dib over Mortimer.. that I'm almost 100% certain of.
If that's the case than there will be a lot of ex-doggies fans as of Friday!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anthony Elias - Director
Andrew Farrar - Director
Anter Isaac - Director

If true.... Then...
Ray Dibb is having a party, Raelene is having a party, Des is having a partyyyyyyyy..... And the dogs are in the bin, the dogs are in the bin, the dogs are in the bin.....

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Turvey has past it, He let everyone see that the second he had his sook to the media and made this all public, Not fit to be on any board.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If that's the case than there will be a lot of ex-doggies fans as of Friday!
If true.... Then...
Ray Dibb is having a party, Raelene is having a party, Des is having a partyyyyyyyy..... And the dogs are in the bin, the dogs are in the bin, the dogs are in the bin.....
Sigh... what happened we were once feared

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
From the articles over the last few days it looks like there's a big devide on the board. Hasler and Dibb vs Turvey and Castle. Dibb didn't mention Castle at all I think that says something. It will come down to who sides with who tomorrow.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck you Dib, what have you done for this club??? Turvey is a club legend, and HAS won us comps AND has earned the right to voice concerns because clearly no one at the dog's is doing anything about it.
No juniors
TRex
Hoppas Sunday bullshit
Liccha
Club captain gone to win a comp with a team that hadn't won in 50 years
Finucane
Rona
.... ahhh fuck this, I'm sick of typing

FUCK OFF DIB

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
dib has done nothing at the club, mortimer has been involved in 5 premierships (i gave him 2004 involvement)

its telling that dib guarantees that hasler will be coach, so if hasler decides to go to training naked all off season he will still be coach, aka he can do anything he wants and is unchecked

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great news for who the club or des?
Club is going down so I guess your happy for des.
Im happy that Des will be our coach for next season and hoping in future years :grinning: I'm hoping it all gets sorted and Des changes up his game plans

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not sure how the board works at the Dogs, but if the majority vote Hasler to be sacked, is that decision final with no interventions from the grub Dib or anyone else?
I would say so. I really hope that happens and Dib has to go. But the board (excluding Turvey) might be puppets and follow Dib.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im happy that Des will be our coach for next season and hoping in future years :grinning: I'm hoping it all gets sorted and Des changes up his game plans
He will for sure. Instead of going for 3m hit-ups, Tolman will be going for 2m hit-ups.

That will confuse the opposition.

Also, Hoppa will be named on the interchange bench on Sundays but never take the field.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Turvey has past it, He let everyone see that the second he had his sook to the media and made this all public, Not fit to be on any board.
100% couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.