finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope we lose the first 6 games straight
Then mr dib can tell me how stable we are from last place

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Told me what? That you are a troll who comes on here once a month to stir up Assassin and adds less than nothing to this place? Just like i told you so when Hasler leaves 10 games into next year? Juvenile wanker. Do you even care about this club? I swear, your mother should have swllowed that load and improved the average IQ of your generation.
Hahaha do you smell that...smells like butthurt. LOL face the facts mate.

Remember the part when you said when he is sacked i will say i told you so blah blah ...yeah well ead rkt..

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
good decision and Mortimer will never leave the club he just leaves the board, Des and Raelene top 4 and premiership a must next year! Teams normally perform under adversity let's hope we are no different

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Task is simple now. Win the premiership next year Hasler, then when you are finished that, you and castle may leave.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's a Kia Sportage Platinum in ... and I'm not shitting you here..

Fiery Red (that's the colour name!)

About $50k worth of SUV there so not all that cheap.
It's still a KIA bro lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
good decision and Mortimer will never leave the club he just leaves the board, Des and Raelene top 4 and premiership a must next year! Teams normally perform under adversity let's hope we are no different
We could not perform properly under adversity in most of the last six rounds of this year when a top four spot was on the line and we needed momentum going into the finals. Instead we floundered and scraped through in seventh spot and then meekly surrendered in the second half of a must win game.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Told me what? That you are a troll who comes on here once a month to stir up @ASSASSIN and adds less than nothing to this place? Just like i told you so when Hasler leaves 10 games into next year? Juvenile wanker. Do you even care about this club? I swear, your mother should have swallowed that load and improved the average IQ of your generation.
Ok dude you know what enoughs enough. Lets stop biting eachothers heads off yeah? This whole thing is getting us heated up and I dont like going off at my own teammates. I bleed blue and white and look im taking the time out to apologise for stirring you ok. Lets just support the decisions being made for 2017 and hope everything works out ok. Sorry mate

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs are continuing negotiations to extend the contract of coach Des Hasler beyond 2017.

“There’s significant emotion and heightened pressure around this decision at the moment. We have all
agreed that it’s in the best interest of everyone involved to take a breath, continue with our extension
negotiations and most importantly focus on preparations for a 2017 season,” said Chairman Ray Dib.

“We’ve built something really significant at the Bulldogs with our high performance programme and this
Board has every confidence that our coach, our staff and our management will deliver a team that will be
a threat deep into the Finals in 2017.”

In response to today’s decision, Hasler has offered the following comment:

“I have been employed by this Club as its Head Coach. I have the utmost confidence in the systems,
structures and strategies that we have in place and I’m looking forward to working with the Board, CEO
and staff to produce the results we all want in 2017.”

Today the Board also accepted the resignation of Director Steve Mortimer from the football Club,
effective immediately.

Under the Constitution the Board has the power to appoint any person to fill the vacancy and that person can hold office until the next Annual General Meeting.

No decision has been made on a replacement. Mortimer will remain on the Canterbury Leagues Club Board.

“Passion for the game and passion for the Bulldogs is why Steve Mortimer is one of our ‘Hall of Famers’
however Steve has acknowledged that his comments have breached the Board Code of Conduct,
accordingly Steve has tendered his resignation,” Dib said.

“Steve’s comments were his personal opinions and not the opinion of the Board. On behalf of the Board,
I apologise to Des and his family for any distress they have caused. Steve has also offered his apologies to
Des for his comments.

“As a Club we don’t want to lose Steve’s passion, we thank him for his significant contributions thus far
and we welcome the opportunity to have him working with our players as part of the Alumni Mentoring
Programme (AMP).”

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Ray Dib is a bigger dib shit than I thought

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wake up call. This is the first time is Des' coaching career he would have gone through something . Do you think this is the kick up the backside Des needed?

Maybe he changes his way? More urgency? etc etc

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what has happened that will lead to a premiership next year? Nothing.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dib, The **** apologizes to des ??? And On behalf of turvey ???
Fuck off you fat fucken piece of shit and take that retarded mole with you.
You don't speak for the Bulldogs I know. Bullfrog would've flogged you with a garden hose for the shit you've dished up.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please stick a rocket up Moses and Reynolds ass then and say for fucks sake stop being soft cocks and run the team around. Say fuck you des we are the halves not the 120kg fat blob forwards we got.

Fuck des Hasler dib and castle

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“Steve’s comments were his personal opinions and not the opinion of the Board. On behalf of the Board,
I apologise to Des and his family for any distress they have caused. Steve has also offered his apologies to Des for his comments.

Apologies, where is ours? Not from Turvey but from the group that is still considering EXTENDING this guy's contract? Is the opinion of the board hat Des is doing a great job and they are happy with our pathetic final six rounds and early exit from the semis.

Under the Constitution the Board has the power to appoint any person to fill the vacancy and that person can hold office until the next Annual General Meeting.

No decision has been made on a replacement. Mortimer will remain on the Canterbury Leagues Club Board.

I am guessing they will appoint a yes man so all the board members will 100% support the efforts of our coach whatever happens.

All I can say is that the only way people will be happy with this situation is if we win the premiership next year by a country mile. Heaven help the club if it is a massive fail, although they will excuse that because of what has happened over the last few weeks.

This is so much like the speech at the beginning of this year that someone posted in relation to flying under the radar and the stability of the club.

Wonder how many people will go the club Christmas party this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.