Search results

1. JayBee

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Dominated possession but found ourselves behind twice. Bruno came into his own. Cracker morning. We win - not that it mattered. And Liverpool lost. Jizzfest
  2. JayBee

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

3. JayBee

Wouldn't be the first manager to be sacked days after winning the FA cup.... in the event we somehow muster up a miracle of miracles and win.
  4. JayBee

News Nrl360

Except the average punter loves Mario, and wants Buzz to take a long walk off a short pier.. into a river of flesh-eating fish. But they don't eat his wrinkly ass, they just nibble at him and realise he tastes like 6 week old milk mixed with dog shit.
  5. JayBee

We're in his head, even when we're irrelevant. I am pretty sure he has watched more United games than I have this year. Suffers from MUDS - Man United Derangement Syndrome.
  6. JayBee

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

Just remember.. If Sexton goes, Hutch is guaranteed 7 for the season. Is it worth it?
  7. JayBee

Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Seriously - where's my mate donkey fcker.
  8. JayBee

I just noticed - my mate donkey fker got banned
  9. JayBee

Still banned from the banter thread because of some sh!t cu.nt mods - so ill just leave this here... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA Barca you fkin flopppppppppppppppps...
  10. JayBee

Official Congratulations NRL 360

Way to give me a stiffy ffs
  11. JayBee

News NRL Draw: The good, bad and ugly for your club in 2024

Some observations I made on our draw, that I only just realised: Until round 18 (excluding bye situations) - every team we face will have at least 1 day extra day turn around. By round 13, we would of faced 4 teams coming off the bye (including 3 weeks in a row in rounds 11, 12 and 13). I know...
  12. JayBee

Define nearly? Missing our: Starting striker Starting CB Starting LB Starting RB Mason Mount (wherever the fuck he starts) Also - we will be lucky to finish 6th - but I had to come back just to call out the above for your typical shit take. You are right in that we played absolutely...
  13. JayBee

Nah I think it was server related? Anyway. Cheers boomer for getting me banned.
  14. JayBee

I was a mod. Go figure. Can't remember why I stopped (I think it was after the initial site shutdown about 10 ish years ago and I stopped posting, so I think i just lost it?) Also - it was a banter thread. Clearly you missed the memo.
  15. JayBee

Mmmm. I would say cowards. It’s a wonder you love this place so much. Cause they act like a dictatorship
  16. JayBee

Alright ya commie, calm down
  17. JayBee

Always thought you were a snowflake.
  18. JayBee

At least have the decency to ping me... absolute flogs
  19. JayBee

Which pussy moderator banned me from the banter thread? FFS its a BANTER THREAD
  20. JayBee

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Love the 12 year old mentality “but but but, they would flog your team”
  21. JayBee

Woman wins mens grappling comp

Just saw this. u15s
  22. JayBee

Woman wins mens grappling comp

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458# Albeit 8 years old - here are a bunch of under 15s Newcastle Jets players putting 7 (without reply) against the best of our Tillies
  23. JayBee

Mark Hunt

Could it also be a bookie, who stood to make more than the millions on offer?
  24. JayBee

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

Please change your name to "King of shit takes"
  25. JayBee

Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

Post of the fucking year
  26. JayBee

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

@CQDog @chemdog @TheSexDogs Sincerest apologies for the delay:
  27. JayBee

Not the hero we deserved... but one we need...
  28. JayBee

Thanos is one of few villains whose motivations was on point. I was rooting for the karnt
  29. JayBee

Explains SO fucking much
  30. JayBee

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

31. JayBee

Apologies for the late reply:
  32. JayBee

TBF though - and it I know it was in the minority of cases - but tv shows like Ninja turtles and Power Rangers have always garnered negative attention from watchgroups and parents - alot of which stems from actual violence that occurred by young children, citing such tv shows as their...
  33. JayBee

Definitely not allowing TV to educate my kids, but it is entertainment for them, but I take your point that there might be some who do otherwise. It's a shame we need to vet every damn show before we allow our kids to watch them is probably my main gripe now. Cocomelon has also taken a woke...
  34. JayBee

Excellent. So by that logic, I will teach my kids that what is being taught in these shows (as outlined in the OP) is ALL a big joke, and not real. Ie - make believe, pretend.
  35. JayBee

This thread and everyone in it:
  36. JayBee

Shola Shoretire and Joe Huegill but they’re a bit raw.
  37. JayBee

We’re crippled by FFP. Can’t make any significant signings until we reduce wage bill, plus make some sales. We would be signing him on hella reduced wages to play second fiddle to Holjund. All the potential in the world, but the bloke’s the literally definition of a tampon Edit. FWIW. I want...
  38. JayBee

Official Gus on Twitter

To quote my 8 year old self… WHAT A FUCKIN ROCK JOB
  39. JayBee

Newcastle Supporters Thread

Random thought: Newcastle have come along way from being affected by AFCON. I remember back in the day when they were MOST affected - Ba, Cisse, Toite, Ameobi. Noticed no players for this year - could do with some luck, it seems!
  40. JayBee

Fridge? Injured Pogba? Suspended for doping
  41. JayBee

I mean - didnt your club hold onto an alleged rapist for a few years in Naby Keita?
  42. JayBee

Interesting window ahead: Regulion loan deal terminated by our side - confirmed Varane +1 year offer is now being enacted by the club. Could leave on a free in the summer. Sancho is Dortmund bound on loan Decision yet to be made on Greenwood No incomings at this stage - although it would not...
  43. JayBee

Tried it now to stream the WSW game live - doesnt come up
  44. JayBee

Attention: Fotis (NYE Fireworks Family)

Or. Go to sleep at 8 pm Throw a leg over your wife at midnight and hope she reciprocates If she follows suit, hectic - start the new year with a bang . If she doesn’t, that’s 2 min back of your life.
  45. JayBee

Attention: Fotis (NYE Fireworks Family)

Then why the fuck are you still watching??!!
  46. JayBee

God we suuuuuck on the plus side - made a bet with a relo. He’s confident we finish top 5. If not, he owes me an all you can eat EJ feed. Gonna starve longer than our recent goal drought
  47. JayBee

Is this for real? Gonna test this tonight
  48. JayBee

I can see Newcastle sticking with Howe until end of season and then signing Emery
  49. JayBee

I don’t think our injuries stack up to yours t Maguire, Varane, Casemiro, Mount, Lindelorf, Martinez, Malacia.. okay now that I’ve written down the list - fuck me, that’s is pretty bad. Am I missing anyone from the Toon? Nick Pope (shoulder), Harvey Barnes (foot), Sandro Tonali (ban), Joe...
  50. JayBee

Well that’s a change of events. Rashford needs to pull his finger out
  51. JayBee

Harry Potter bought United?
  52. JayBee

He just got knocked out of the CL in dead last Hasn’t scored a PL goal in 9(?) halves of football His team is clinging to 10th spot Unless we have sales - Sancho, maybe, we are extremely unlikely to bring in January transfers He’s toast
  53. JayBee

Hahaha what was the commotion with the first goal? Ironically I was taking out the garbage when we conceded but saw some semblance of a mothers meeting
  54. JayBee

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Seems like that trend has continued on Adam Perry and Luke Patten for mine, followed closely by Grimaldi. Loved the batter mentality
  55. JayBee

So.. let’s see. Burley confessed we had majority possession (as did I) - but it was more of West Hams lack of press more than our ability to hold the ball. So where was I wrong saying we controlled the ball? We had 65% possession last I saw towards back end of the game - finished with 66%. Not...
  56. JayBee

We actually controlled the ball well. We had majority of possession. Didn’t have too many gilt-edge chances - although Garnacho should have done more with what was presented to him. We had over 65% possession late in first half but not sure where it ended. We were just shit in the final third...
  57. JayBee

Typical Boomer mentality. Creeping into senility by the looks of it
  58. JayBee

I then saw the 4-1 that y’all fucked up tho. Plays into your last point. The return fixture could be a title decider
  59. JayBee

Just watched highlights from your boys overnight. stonewall pen denied. How the fuck was that not called
  60. JayBee

It’s taken me a while, but I have proof that you are a closet MU fan. And it’s in your name. The tassie part is probably a reference to marrying your aunty
  61. JayBee

It is easily one of our weakest squads for any match day, let alone an Asian Cup, in probably a decade. No Mooy, Rogic, Mabil, Kuol, Luongo, Hrustic, Degnek, Leckie, Wright... it really is ushering in some tried blood in recent friendlys. There is a lot of a-league talent in there.. im still...
  62. JayBee

Yeah. Winning for such a prolonged period makes you sleepy. We're slowly starting to wake now after a few years without a major trophy. Hopefully you and the toon squad will understand that feeling one day.
  63. JayBee

He's made a few blunders of late. It's just the EFL Cup mate. We won it last year and I celebrated the win by sleeping straight through it.
  64. JayBee

News Fanafou Seve signs 3 year Development + Top 30 deal

With our depth in the front row - this kid will be in FG after 1 injury.
  65. JayBee

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

ATTN Arsenal fans. You can repay us with a small showing of appreciation. Spoiler alert - you will need these
  66. JayBee

Bulldogs on Fox League during the Off-Season

The game that ended Jamie Lyoness' Eels career.
  67. JayBee

Feels like a win, boys.
  68. JayBee

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

And he’s vaping Sad ****
  69. JayBee

Good holiday ideas?

Momi Bay, Fiji. Overwater bungalow in a lagoon (albeit man-made). Did that for our honeymoon.
  70. JayBee

This AFL Bullshit has to Stop

And NRL is followed more in 2 of the top 3 states by population. AFL is definitely bigger across the board, but on the east coast - NRL is king
  71. JayBee

Brain Teasers

It’s 100% 3
  72. JayBee

News RIP Andre Braugher

Love him as Holt. was genuinely sad when I heard this. He absolutely monstered that role. He also played Sach (also a cop) in an underrated movie from 20 years ago - Frequency. One of many favourite moments of his: Captain Ray: Are you saying my life matters less because I don't conform to...
  73. JayBee

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Generally any thing else but NRL.com are basically Woman’s Weekly equivalent. Headline, drama chasers or.. makers.
  74. JayBee

Membership issues

Just give the membership team a call when they're open. Nothing to be concerned about yet. It will work out.
  75. JayBee

This AFL Bullshit has to Stop

100% agree. They do the same with “Saints”
  76. JayBee

hahahahhaa Bunch of flogs.
  77. JayBee

Whipper Snipper

4 stroke Honda here. Got like 400 m2 of grass to chip throuh every 3/4 weeks. Runs like a beast. My only issue with it (but I think they all have them now) is the safety trigger that needs to be held when snipping away.
  78. JayBee

Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

Shit take #46 bruh. You’re on a run these days
  79. JayBee

Official Gus on Twitter

You’re morphing real quick from respectable kennel member, to just another Nasheed/Flog-a-gun
  80. JayBee

Official Gus on Twitter

Sometimes I think you’re my wife who made an account on here just to troll me about shit.. especially stuff that happened weeks/months or years ago.
  81. JayBee

Official Gus on Twitter

Fuck no I couldn’t care less if he shat on grave of several kennelers. He isn’t infallable, but he’s close too in my eyes
  82. JayBee

Official Gus on Twitter

Now that isn’t entirely true. “Trent will be here long after I’m gone”
  83. JayBee

Official Gus on Twitter

Like the time she reported Ben Hunt was on a flight to QLD to meet with the Titans last year? Even though his wife confirmed on social media it was a promotional event? That same Bishop?
  84. JayBee

Potentially 44 Degrees Tomorrow

Take the c.untlingz to swimming. Survive to midday. Take c.untlings to bowling. Pray they have AC at bowling.
  85. JayBee

ManU beat Everton 1 nil Newcastle best ManU 1 nil Everton spank Newcastle 3 nil I repeat. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS SEASON
  86. JayBee

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

We sold our site in Ermington before COVID, but we rented it out until end of ‘21. They were surveying prospective sites during COVID, and then settled on Parra a short time after. Covid was probably a blessing because they specifically chose a location and floor plan that didn’t house all...
  87. JayBee

We’re 3 points off City despite our shit season. wtf is this world
  88. JayBee

do the "work from home" buffoons need to get off their arse? Or is MANDEEP coming to get you!

They ask us all to come in twice a week, but it’s not monitored. Most just come in once - and no one comes on a Friday. Ghost town. It’s in the new building at Parra square - 46 levels up. Good view too We just rotate departments for certain days - ie supply chain Wednesday, sales and COMEX...
  89. JayBee

Our work moved offices towards the end of COVID. They physically cannot fit all office personnel on a single day. Also - you should be happy… less of us ***** on the road driving to work. Because absolutely fuck our transport network
  90. JayBee

News Ciraldo interview

Not a lot but - Props who have moved in 2024: Leniu Keppie Sele Flegler Plus we somehow failed to convince Twal to sign with us immediately. It sucks man. Our middles are going to get their butts plugged this year.
  91. JayBee

News Ciraldo interview

Except Prop.
  92. JayBee

Fun fact: 1 of Galas FK goals should not of stood according to new laws introduced. Something to do with opposing players and proximity to the wall. Sounds like a fucked rule, NGL
  93. JayBee

Official Gus on Twitter

Never ever in my life have I seen a weapon yield a weapon. I’d make my wife watch. Fuck me
  94. JayBee

Have you seen there team this season? Are you actually ignorant? Zaha, Ziyech, Torreira, Icardi, Mertens, Oliveira. Not many slouches in that bunch.
  95. JayBee

Not sure if you watched the game or not mate - they dominated at times, but we also had a huge amount of chances that we just did not ice. McTominay taking a shot off target when it was a 3 on 3 - Bruno hitting the post, Martial not finishing sublimely... And then factor in it was an away...