Official Gus on Twitter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People complaining about Gus picking the panthers to win, are exposing themselves as irrational and agenda driven.
it is obvious to everyone that the panthers are the benchmark at the moment.
His opinion is no different to any other sane head of football. The only difference is it’s his job to provide it.
No. You are all just Gus dick riders. He's OUR GM and OUR GM shouldn't be publicly backing another side on twitter to win the Premiership before a ball is kicked just because some random bogan asked him. It's embarrassing but then again you're all dick riders.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No. You are all just Gus dick riders. He's OUR GM and OUR GM shouldn't be publicly backing another side on twitter to win the Premiership before a ball is kicked just because some random bogan asked him. It's embarrassing but then again you're all dick riders.
Keep up kids, last years cool and hip slag off term was jerk circle and in 2023 its Gus dick riders.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keep up kids, last years cool and hip slag off term was jerk circle and in 2023 its Gus dick riders.
Should rename TK to "Dick Riders R US" Anything Panther, anything Gus and our fans enjoy taking it from all ends.

20231208_152901.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like the time she reported Ben Hunt was on a flight to QLD to meet with the Titans last year?
Even though his wife confirmed on social media it was a promotional event?

That same Bishop?
I didn't follow the Hunt saga.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing wrong being a dickrider man. Nothing wrong at all.

In fact, I've got it on good authority that you've been pounding the cock for years.

My only issue with this is why have you ignored my advances? I'm not big enough for you!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More importantly, it's going to hit 43 degrees today.

What a great opportunity for Ciraldo to build on last year's evolutionary pre-season training just a day before the trials and flog the shit out of our players.

Nothing short of 16 laps around the oval I reckon. That should have us primed....
And then everyone wrestles everyone . . . Twice

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes I think you’re my wife who made an account on here just to troll me about shit.. especially stuff that happened weeks/months or years ago.