Official Gus on Twitter

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People and their Gus hate need to seriously get over it or find a new hobbie, he said nothing that wasn't accurate, Penrith are the benchmark in junior football and have been for years, I love how the death rider's go crazy anytime he mentions Penrith even when he's stating that we outplayed them all they see and hear is the word Penrith.
How many other clubs football managers are out in public tugging off ofher clubs constantly

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Correct. He was moved on so that they could move forward
Gus left because he had a handshake agreement with Bennett to come coach Panther and Panther CEO went behind his back to bring Ivan Cleary back instead. At the time Panther was scared of losing Nathan Cleary to Tiger - where Ivan was coaching. Gus felt like he was no longer needed at Panther after this.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bishop has proven to be extremely reliable while Gus has been proven to be a liar on numerous occasions. I'm not believing anything until I see him back training.
Like the time she reported Ben Hunt was on a flight to QLD to meet with the Titans last year?
Even though his wife confirmed on social media it was a promotional event?

That same Bishop?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical germalists, just making shit up.
I don’t think any are German?
Maybe Rothfield. Name sounds ashkenazi which has German roots. But remember,
Ashkenzis onky appeared in Germany about 100 years back.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone go to the members party on now and ask Connor himself

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus left because he had a handshake agreement with Bennett to come coach Panther and Panther CEO went behind his back to bring Ivan Cleary back instead. At the time Panther was scared of losing Nathan Cleary to Tiger - where Ivan was coaching. Gus felt like he was no longer needed at Panther after this.
"Panthers" not "Panther".

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bishop has proven to be extremely reliable while Gus has been proven to be a liar on numerous occasions. I'm not believing anything until I see him back training.
Gus can be ambiguous, and likes to lead idiots on, ut he not a straight up liar.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People complaining about Gus picking the panthers to win, are exposing themselves as irrational and agenda driven.
it is obvious to everyone that the panthers are the benchmark at the moment.
His opinion is no different to any other sane head of football. The only difference is it’s his job to provide it.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More importantly, it's going to hit 43 degrees today.

What a great opportunity for Ciraldo to build on last year's evolutionary pre-season training just a day before the trials and flog the shit out of our players.

Nothing short of 16 laps around the oval I reckon. That should have us primed....