The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaked gullit to come on the first day. I NEEEEED him everything I have is going into him apart from my main team.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This ref is a fucking joke. Chelshit should be down to 10 men. Stupid Mickey Mouse cup with no VAR

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
u know it'll cost 3 mil maybe more for gullit
I know, but I have been saving fodder for a bit i have like 3 pages of walkouts and like one page of specials that are fodder after thinking about it ive just realised thats only like 3 or 4 squads out of like 22 lol.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know, but I have been saving fodder for a bit i have like 3 pages of walkouts and like one page of specials that are fodder after thinking about it ive just realised thats only like 3 or 4 squads out of like 22 lol.
looks like it's gonna be a shitter version of guillit like similar to the zidane sbc

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like it's gonna be a shitter version of guillit like similar to the zidane sbc
That’s what I was thinking but it dosent matter I’ve been playing ultimate team for ages and I’ve never had a gullit in my team him and vieira are 2 cards that I really want the most.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trippier what a fucking bellend. He’s finished. Wow I cannot believe he has single handedly lost us this game all by himself. Tino RB, Hall LB for the rest of the year. Honestly fuck this shit, two heartbreaks in a week get absolutely fucked

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trippier what a fucking bellend. He’s finished. Wow I cannot believe he has single handedly lost us this game all by himself. Tino RB, Hall LB for the rest of the year. Honestly fuck this shit, two heartbreaks in a week get absolutely fucked
He's made a few blunders of late.

It's just the EFL Cup mate. We won it last year and I celebrated the win by sleeping straight through it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

It's just the EFL Cup mate. We won it last year and I celebrated the win by sleeping straight through it.
I celebrated so hard when we won the energy drink cup

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Just your average United fan lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dont quite understand courtois and militao did there acls before timber did, yet timber is meant to be back training with the main team in 3 wks time with potentially of playing again by mid feb

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just your average United fan lol
Yeah.

Winning for such a prolonged period makes you sleepy. We're slowly starting to wake now after a few years without a major trophy.

Hopefully you and the toon squad will understand that feeling one day.