Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United will win tonight and go through. Just watch.

Varane finally back in the team. Tbh, United look decent on paper!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was doing the Klopp laugh when United lost HAHAHA!

When I was at work today I heard United lost HAHAHAHA!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hahahahhaa

Bunch of flogs.
But but but ... the group was quite challenging, wasn't it? I mean, Gala has some TOP players. Coperhagen ... class all the way. And Munich. Well, just look at their recent form. They're lighting it up in the Bundesliga ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
think u might need to stop doing predictions considering the amount of times you've been wrong....
Man. I tell you what.

I picked Ten Haag to be sacked this year and to be one of the first managers to be shown the door. So, I've never thought of him highly not even when he was at Ajax.

But, even I'm surprised by how bad they were last night. 1-0 doesn't look like much, but they were woeful.

I honestly expected them to come out and have a go. I really did.

There's no way they can be this apathetic at Liverpool. I don't expect us to run away with it like in the past, but for it to be a relatively close game. Much closer than what many are predicting.

I just can't believe that United will continue not giving a shit in games. There's no way they'll continue on this way. surely?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man. I tell you what.

I picked Ten Haag to be sacked this year and to be one of the first managers to be shown the door. So, I've never thought of him highly not even when he was at Ajax.

But, even I'm surprised by how bad they were last night. 1-0 doesn't look like much, but they were woeful.

I honestly expected them to come out and have a go. I really did.

There's no way they can be this apathetic at Liverpool. I don't expect us to run away with it like in the past, but for it to be a relatively close game. Much closer than what many are predicting.

I just can't believe that United will continue not giving a shit in games. There's no way they'll continue on this way. surely?
Liverpool will win by 3 goals on the weekend

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liverpool will win by 3 goals on the weekend
Maybe. I know everyone is predicting a Liverpool destruction but ... I just can't believe that United will continue to not turn up at games.

I think it'll be a lot closer with a goal in it.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe. I know everyone is predicting a Liverpool destruction but ... I just can't believe that United will continue to not turn up at games.

I think it'll be a lot closer with a goal in it.
with bruno suspended and shaw now injured it could be a long night for united

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s taken me a while, but I have proof that you are a closet MU fan.

And it’s in your name.

The tassie part is probably a reference to marrying your aunty
We didn't get married mate. Fuck that. I'm no man for commitment.

Just fucked a few times.

And the baby potentially isn't mine as my brother was doing her at the same time.