Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We actually controlled the ball well. We had majority of possession. Didn’t have too many gilt-edge chances - although Garnacho should have done more with what was presented to him.

We had over 65% possession late in first half but not sure where it ended.

We were just shit in the final third.

We also had Maguire, Varane, Lindelorf out - we debuted a kid at CB.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We actually controlled the ball well. We had majority of possession. Didn’t have too many gilt-edge chances - although Garnacho should have done more with what was presented to him.

Burley refutes this argument in his analysis.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burley refutes this argument in his analysis.

So.. let’s see.
Burley confessed we had majority possession (as did I) - but it was more of West Hams lack of press more than our ability to hold the ball.

So where was I wrong saying we controlled the ball?

We had 65% possession last I saw towards back end of the game - finished with 66%. Not disputable.

We were shit in the final third - he didn’t touch on, but it’s obvious

So tell me - which part did he refute? That we controlled the ball cause they gave it up?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Long may your good form continue

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So.. let’s see.
Burley confessed we had majority possession (as did I) - but it was more of West Hams lack of press more than our ability to hold the ball.

So where was I wrong saying we controlled the ball?

We had 65% possession last I saw towards back end of the game - finished with 66%. Not disputable.

We were shit in the final third - he didn’t touch on, but it’s obvious

So tell me - which part did he refute? That we controlled the ball cause they gave it up?
The point he said was basically don’t pat yourselves on the back for dominating possession against West Ham. West Ham and Moyes are more than happy to let opposing teams have the ball.

He made the point last week vs Liverpool that United cannot sustain that performance of putting 10 men behind the ball. Quote “they will have to come out and play against teams outside the top 4”. He was spot on as we saw West Ham win comfortably.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sheesh 2 nil down already....

cant see ten haag lasting much longer

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha

what was the commotion with the first goal? Ironically I was taking out the garbage when we conceded but saw some semblance of a mothers meeting

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well just like your chelsea top 4 prediction i don't see it happening. they'll probs wait another month or end of the season
He just got knocked out of the CL in dead last
Hasn’t scored a PL goal in 9(?) halves of football
His team is clinging to 10th spot
Unless we have sales - Sancho, maybe, we are extremely unlikely to bring in January transfers

He’s toast

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He just got knocked out of the CL in dead last
Hasn’t scored a PL goal in 9(?) halves of football
His team is clinging to 10th spot
Unless we have sales - Sancho, maybe, we are extremely unlikely to bring in January transfers

He’s toast
he'll definitely be sacked just cant see it happening within the next week or two

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly Radcliffe can't be officially approved til February so even if Ten Haag deserves the sack now, it wouldn't surprise me if no major decisions are made til then.

But I think United need to get rid of him ASAP. It's clear that he's lost the plot and the players are playing for themselves..