MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Any guy in the top 10 is a threat on any given day to the champ in most of the divisions, especially the top 5 guys. Everyone is beatable.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dariush hasn’t beaten a top 5 guy, he doesn’t deserve a title fight yet. Fiziev vs Tsarukan is a fight I’d make.
Fiziev is ranked 6 right? So pretty close to the top 5 which was my original point that Tsarukyan is ready for a top 5 fight brother. Dariush was scheduled to fight Makachev but got injured during training. Unless you want to see Porier or Gathje get choked out again Dariush is next logical choice for a title shot after Makhachev vs Volks fight. I’m sure you understand this.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fiziev is ranked 6 right? So pretty close to the top 5 which was my original point that Tsarukyan is ready for a top 5 fight brother. Dariush was scheduled to fight Makachev but got injured during training. Unless you want to see Porier or Gathje get choked out again Dariush is next logical choice for a title shot after Makhachev vs Volks fight. I’m sure you understand this.
Dariush should fight Oliveira, Poirier, Gaethje or Chandler next. If he wins then he should get a title fight.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dariush should fight Oliveira, Poirier, Gaethje or Chandler next. If he wins then he should get a title fight.
Chandler is a weapon for about 1.5rounds… then gets picked apart & smashed

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not Chandler mate.. he is fun but he doesn’t deserve to be in the top 5 atm and that would be silly for Dariush to fight him. You honestly think anyone in LW deserves a title shot before him? Considering Charles declined the rematch to get his head right I don’t see another logical choice. Obviously Volks skipped the queue as he is a dominant champion in his own right.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not Chandler mate.. he is fun but he doesn’t deserve to be in the top 5 atm and that would be silly for Dariush to fight him. You honestly think anyone in LW deserves a title shot before him? Considering Charles declined the rematch to get his head right I don’t see another logical choice. Obviously Volks skipped the queue as he is a dominant champion in his own right.
Dariush has no big wins & isn't a talent like the champ. He needs a better resume to get a title match. He beats any other top 5 guy then he gets a shot. If they all refuse to fight him then he can get a shot. He hasn't earnt the right to not fight and wait for a title fight.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dariush has no big wins & isn't a talent like the champ. He needs a better resume to get a title match. He beats any other top 5 guy then he gets a shot. If they all refuse to fight him then he can get a shot. He hasn't earnt the right to not fight and wait for a title fight.
I think you’ll find Ferguson was ranked 5th when Dariush smashed him. He was also due to fight Makhachev as a title eliminator before his training injury. Everyone else currently in the top 5 has had title shots and got finished. He has done everything the UFC has asked from him and looked good doing it. If he wants another fight to stay busy sure he deserves to make that call. But IMO he is worthy of a title shot more so than the others in the top 5. Nobody is interested in seeing Gathje, Porier, Chandler get another title shot and get finished. And I don’t think anyone else will step up and fight Makhachev right now anyway. And this is all relevant if he beats Volks. If not well things can change.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Cannot argue that. Pedro in my eye didn't do enough.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
and now Crute looks gassed after 1 round.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How is Crute is still alive right now.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Crute got a chin. He might fluke this because of the point deduction.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Jack is the real deal. Simple as that.
wow - that was all class.

tbh - when rudeboy started singing thunderstruck and checking out the ring chick walking past - thought you gone dude. JD is a killer.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Looking forward to this. Rodriguez has some moves and a chin. Josh is just a beast.