The "R U OK ?" Thread

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm in big trouble.
The girl I've been seeing told me last time I seen her that I belong to her as if I'm some kind of possession.

Looks like I'm going to have to ditch her soon? Not going to be easy if that's what she thinks?
Perhaps it's her way of saying she really likes you?

Has she been clingy and demanding?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If she's not likely to change then i would say go with your gut feeling. It's only gonna stress you out further.
I always attract the crazy ones with broken English.

I'm still getting to know her.
She actually shows she cares for me.

I drove her home the other night and she was insisting on using an uber thinking if I got pulled over I'd get done for drink driving.

So she's shown she does give a fuck I suppose?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I always attract the crazy ones with broken English.

I'm still getting to know her.
She actually shows she cares for me.

I drove her home the other night and she was insisting on using an uber thinking if I got pulled over I'd get done for drink driving.

So she's shown she does give a fuck I suppose?
Ah ok. Well if its still early on in the relationship then hopefully things will change. But her caring is a good start.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah ok. Well if its still early on in the relationship then hopefully things will change. But her caring is a good start.
Yeah still early days.
I don't want to fuck this up like I've done in past relationships.

I let her know I'm not going to call her or message her all the time unless we are going to meet up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just start running for the hills if you go over to her place and theres a shrine with voodoo dolls there.

Relationships are always tricky and awkward at the start. Possessive qualities may just be being guarded and protective of someone they like.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing clears the head like busting you're arse on a hard days work, never been so happy just carrying heavy shit and destroying shit ,no thinking just burning energy.

I hope things are looking up for you. I know exactly what you are talking about and it is just phenomenal what the mind can do to you, mimicking all sorts of really frightening things like heart attack, stroke etc. I use to hate that sick feeling and the sweats, the dread of just well as you say, believing that you are about to draw your last breath. All because of anxiety and depression throwing up those terribly dark thoughts that swirl around in your head even as you are trying to drift off to sleep.

Get rid of the ciggies,you can do it even if you have been addicted to them for 20 years; onward and upwards get the positive vibes going. Do things that make you feel good and obviously hard work is one of your ways but try at least to temper it with a bit of plain old relaxation. I know that you work hard and some of the things you have spoken about show you have a marvellous work ethic so put that to good use. Exercise and just getting active is one of the very best ways to fight anxiety and depression. Kids are brilliant therapy and you have beautiful kids who love you and want Dad around for a lot longer.

Since I have starting going to the gym regularly and working out and eating right I am so much more relaxed and I feel better than I have in years. Lol, I even do Yoga to not only relax and sooth the body but also the mind. Takes a while to be able to zone out and withdraw from the normal noise of the world but practice makes perfect and I always feel great after an hour class. Have now lost a whopping 24kgs and man does it feel good. It gives you a marvellous sense of self esteem when people say to you that you look fantastic and you should be proud of yourself. Well guess what I am!

You be proud of who you are and what you have done in life. You deserve better than having to put up with the shitty feelings and the dread of another episode coming on.
I wish you well mate and in saying that I know you can apply yourself to get to that better place.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just start running for the hills if you go over to her place and theres a shrine with voodoo dolls there.

Relationships are always tricky and awkward at the start. Possessive qualities may just be being guarded and protective of someone they like.
I'm just going to take baby steps.

I've got a pessimistic friend who always looking for the negatives about relationships and women.

Claims to be an expert but not in a relationship and has no kids.

He's an only child too, I keep telling him he needs to partner up and have at least one kid to keep his bloodline flowing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm going to stay with this girl?
She has too many similar traits to me, I think we will end up clashing more than anything.

One trait she has which I don't have is insecurities.
Every time I go out with her she's dictating to me that I'm not allowed to look at other women.

No idea why she has these trust issues? but I'm going to be letting her know if she keeps it up I'll make her worst fears come to life!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm going to stay with this girl?
She has too many similar traits to me, I think we will end up clashing more than anything.

One trait she has which I don't have is insecurities.
Every time I go out with her she's dictating to me that I'm not allowed to look at other women.

No idea why she has these trust issues? but I'm going to be letting her know if she keeps it up I'll make her worst fears come to life!
Why threaten her? Start communicating with her!

"Why are you insecure? Who cares if I'm looking at other girls, because I'm with you right?"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why threaten her? Start communicating with her!

"Why are you insecure? Who cares if I'm looking at other girls, because I'm with you right?"
I said that to her first time but she keeps doing it and getting worse.

She even covers my eyes when walking through crowds if women are approaching.

Yes I know, I'm really good at attracting the psychopaths!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes so I think I stuffed up with this girl?
I gave her control of the ship.

My mistake, so I had to sink it.
She told me I have to do what is right for myself.

Women I meet who want to be involved with me have to understand I dont plan anything and I get bored easily.

Usually I make impulse decisions .
I hate plans because nothing ever goes to plan.

Planning should be against the law!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes so I think I stuffed up with this girl?
I gave her control of the ship.

My mistake, so I had to sink it.
She told me I have to do what is right for myself.

Women I meet who want to be involved with me have to understand I dont plan anything and I get bored easily.

Usually I make impulse decisions .
I hate plans because nothing ever goes to plan.

Planning should be against the law!
I fkn hate planning too for the same reason, always fucks up.

And I'm also sick of fucking liars, I honestly don't believe anything or anyone anymore. People just talk so much shit these days, from little things to big issues.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I fkn hate planning too for the same reason, always fucks up.

And I'm also sick of fucking liars, I honestly don't believe anything or anyone anymore. People just talk so much shit these days, from little things to big issues.
I've gotta make sure next woman who shows me any interest.
I've gotta draw the line immediately so she knows where she stands with me.

Are there any interesting women out there who aren't predictable?

I can't speak for all men but thats what I'm after.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's code for "I want to break up with you, but don't want to feel bad, so want you to break up with me instead so I can feel better about myself".
Ok then that's great because I told her first I didn't want to be with her.

My biggest regret is not getting her friends phone number who stuck up for me when she accused me of buying her too many drinks and getting her drunk.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just over a month without cigarettes, up and down want one dont want one ,still on nico tablets which i guess i should taper down on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just over a month without cigarettes, up and down want one dont want one ,still on nico tablets which i guess i should taper down on
The longer you go without one, the less you will want one. Eventually you'll realise you don't need them.

Was reading today (some study was done and found that) people who quit regular smoking had a greater chance of fighting off melanoma by like 40% over those that smoked. They discovered that smoking would damage the bodies immune system.

... Ahh heres the article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/victor...of-skin-cancer-than-non-smokers/#17ef950c7907