Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think Burton's kicking game let us down big time today, too busy trying to kick the shit out of the ball instead of looking for placement in these conditions. Hynes on the other hand kicked us to death and our backs were either getting smashed when they caught it or had to turn around and collect the ball. We had 36 kick return metres, Sharks had 170...

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some on TK are very quick on the draw.
Appoint a new coach lose the first game and the call goes out sack the coach, sack the coach, sack the coach.
OR
Win the first game, give him 10 years ar $1M
Desperation gets you on the edge. Years of abysmal footy and coach merry go rounds has your adrenaline running when we take a step foward. It’s calm not as much of a meltdown it usually is on here despite the loss, we’re making notable progress so I do see the appeal for Potter.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't see the game as I had a family gathering I had to attend. Checked scores on NRL app and listened to the last 20 minutes on radio in the car.

Disappointing result and have only seen the highlights but I'm prepared to wipe this game off as while our effort couldn't be faulted we just couldn't compete in those conditions. We've never been great in wet conditions, don't know why but if we get back onto a dry track we can turn things around very quickly.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burto's a great player but he's still too new in FG and at 5/8 to play well every game. Get's no help from Flanagan, and I know JMK is running and defending well, but his dummy half service is still shite. Hopefully today was a big lesson in wet weather footy for the whole team, but it wasn't a big step back, if we went back at all. I'd much prefer to get straight back into it rather than have a bye.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Burton's kicking game let us down big time today, too busy trying to kick the shit out of the ball instead of looking for placement in these conditions. Hynes on the other hand kicked us to death and our backs were either getting smashed when they caught it or had to turn around and collect the ball. We had 36 kick return metres, Sharks had 170...
He loves a bomb grubber not so much

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our interim coach, the one who’s actually changed us into a competitive side in such a short time was also not there this week, that probably didn’t help either.
Yeah a bit of rain and he didn't burn up.......

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Already over today...

We just need a repeat of the eels game to compete with Souths, especially how they demolished the eels tonight...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some sharks fans are saying that Klein tried to hand the match to us. You clueless fools, he was on your payroll the whole match.
Exactly. Some people are fucking delusional and have no idea... If the 6 again rule wasnt relevant and penalties had to be given, we could have kicked 6+ penalty goals easy. I cannot believe the ref didn't stop the game and give a sin bin warning.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had two players out through injury playing with 15 men against a top 4 team everybody is quick to criticise and throw the team under the bus the way we respond should be how we are scrutinised everyone forgets we were wooden spooners two weeks ago

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We had two players out through injury playing with 15 men against a top 4 team everybody is quick to criticise and throw the team under the bus the way we respond should be how we are scrutinised everyone forgets we were wooden spooners two weeks ago
And? Does that give them a free pass? I'm not upset we lost and saw this coming but i'm still going to be critical about certain things and there's nothing wrong with that.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And? Does that give them a free pass? I'm not upset we lost and saw this coming but i'm still going to be critical about certain things and there's nothing wrong with that.
Did I say there was? People on here starting to forget we were 2 wins from like 11 games and in wooden spoon position? Why are you so critical? I’m not making excuses for the team. the ***** on here throwing things around like burton and Addo carr are shit after one average game you ***** have no idea expecting miracles

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did I say there was? People on here starting to forget we were 2 wins from like 11 games and in wooden spoon position? Why are you so critical? I’m not making excuses for the team. the ***** on here throwing things around like burton and Addo carr are shit after one average game you ***** have no idea expecting miracles
Burton has been pretty consistent but Addo-Crap has probably produced a handful of well below par performances now. Bout time he got called out for it

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't watch any of the game at all, monitored scores had a feeling shit may not go well so I'm moving on too cbf even watching highlights..Wonder did we fucken have any?

HARD match coming up in 2 weeks against a re-focused Rabbits side, will need to play very well and much better than what occurred today.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton has been pretty consistent but Addo-Crap has probably produced a handful of well below par performances now. Bout time he got called out for it
Yes but a winger can only have so much ball also I love schoup but he’s a bit of a hog and dosent have much of an offload.his defence though yes has been questionable last few game