Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They shouldn't give a flying f@ck what the media say & do, it would have been good for Declan to get hooked, as it would be a learning curve for him. Hope he isn't shattered about his game today.
I agree they shouldn't give two fucks. But I'd bet you anything that crept into their thinking

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great effort .... loosing TPJ hurt, as we were down on size as it was.

Cronulla have more strike out wide and it showed

I am a HUGE fan of Burton .... I thought he would really kick on after his great performance against Parra, but his last two games for the dogs have been very poor. His passing game at the moment is all over the place, very hesitant and making it hard for his outside men. He is also reluctant to run with purpose and is guilty of lots of grabbing in defense. The high swirling bombs are great but there have been plenty of rubbish kicks as well. The media hype is ridiculous. I say this as someone who has followed his career since he was 16. I expect a HELL of a lot more from a player of his ability

Jake was fantastic at the back. He has heaps of natural ability, and shows plenty of courage, also has the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Fielded the high kicks with ease. I think he has the makings of a really good fullback.

JMK was very good again. The flak this guy gets is mind blowing.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll eat my hat with Jake.
Main doubt was his confidence at the back but looked strong, and more dialled in off the ball.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Sandercock called out the rorted Klein and Sutton (who was in the bunker). Those clowns just handed Cronulla the match.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely we need a half that can take control in these sort of games it shouldnt be on the shoulders of one
I'm with you.
Every one says Flanno was good, but really WTF does the guy do.
Does he set up any play at all? When he runs he just takes the tackle.
JMK is better with the ball and that is saying something.
We are the only team that never has a forward hit a gap.
He just does not have the nous and foresight to be a first grade halfback.
Players like Townsend would have had us pumping and before this year I did not rate him.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Not the result I wanted but happy I can say I’ve been to a game in those conditions

Also shout out to Morrin who was on his way back to the sheds and ran back to the fans to take a pic with my boy. Love his attitude on and off the field

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Down on grunt, with Hethrington, Thompson and TPJ in full swing we mighta spent more time down their end.
Still competitive in the slush despite the detractors trying stooping tactics, when I wanna watch the footy I wanna watch the footy.
Still showed heart in the trying conditions.

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on Bro all players have a bad day, besdes the sharks would have targareted him.
Mate this place doesn't know what it wants. When Burton goes good his ass gets kissed. When he plays a shit game or when he has to try and do stuff on his own due to the team underperforming, they all want him gone. I can also say the same for a few players as well.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't circle jerk Burto when he goes great and death ride him when the whole team fails. Was a shite day in fuked conditions. Simples.
Some on TK are very quick on the draw.
Appoint a new coach lose the first game and the call goes out sack the coach, sack the coach, sack the coach.
OR
Win the first game, give him 10 years ar $1M