Parramatta shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the hate who are these kids listening to?
Its that bloody young rouse about elvis presley the kids are listening to his evil rock and roll and the way he gyrates his hips in a sexual manner is corrupting the children

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Its that bloody young rouse about elvis presley the kids are listening to his evil rock and roll and the way he gyrates his hips in a sexual manner is corrupting the children
i hear you it's getting hard when everything is on social media

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently a group of people at his mosque talked him into it.

well i hope every single one of them are deported who ever is found guilty and not swept under the carpet .

specially the guy who provided the fire arm.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me. It's been reported that ALLEGEDLY the mosque in question has links to a few well known ISIS recruiters operating in Sydney.

What makes me sus though, is if there are ISIS recruiters in Sydney and the MEDIA knows about them, why haven't the police raided and deported the lot of them?

hit the nail on the head right there.

like it has been said a million times by a few posters here in the past, these mothafcken ISIS supporters have been notified to authorities in the past , but they still roam the streets. They are an equal threat to both muslims and non muslims australians alike.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me. It's been reported that ALLEGEDLY the mosque in question has links to a few well known ISIS recruiters operating in Sydney.

What makes me sus though, is if there are ISIS recruiters in Sydney and the MEDIA knows about them, why haven't the police raided and deported the lot of them?
They gather as much evidence as they can, kinda like they do with drug dealers they let them do their deals for like a year and build a massive case against them.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They gather as much evidence as they can, kinda like they do with drug dealers they let them do their deals for like a year and build a massive case against them.
I dont agree with that, i know people have been put in jail just based on suspicion where the real culprits still walk free.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont agree with that, i know people have been put in jail just based on suspicion where the real culprits still walk free.
It happens but in Australia they can't hold a person long on suspicion. In America after they introduced the terror act they can now hold a suspected terrorist indefinitely. In Australia they can't hold a person indefinitely without charge, that's why they try to gather as much evidence as they can before they make an arrest.

Malla

Reaction score
Raids happening all morning.

I like the response from the NSW Police, however I would love to see us be more pro-active than re-active. What I am reading is that its just a bunch of teenage radicals who are being **** wits.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Australia is weak they will be released by the end of the week

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The police press conference was basically a long winded way of saying "We're looking into it"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It happens but in Australia they can't hold a person long on suspicion. In America after they introduced the terror act they can now hold a suspected terrorist indefinitely. In Australia they can't hold a person indefinitely without charge, that's why they try to gather as much evidence as they can before they make an arrest.

My friend , who is the imam of Holland park mosque a prominent figure in Brisbane was told by AFP that they have completed knowledge of what he does all day, where he goes to do grocery, what he says in hid Friday sermons, in his night classes etc etc. Bascially they can manufacture evidence if they want a particular guy to be put in jail, it is not a hard for AFP.

Sometime it feels like that lunatics are given a free hand for some unknown reason... ala Man Monis.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
exactly, if they dont have a strong enough case its not worth there time, they dont want to just lock them up for 1 year

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our penalties are very weak compared to other countries around the world ,and not a deterrent for some.
As far as I'm concerned anybody that plots to commit any offence on any citizen of this country based on a political / religious ideology not consistent with that of Australia should be charged with treason.
If they are born overseas they should be deported, if they are born here sent to jail for life, life meaning they die there.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to go on like the rest of the neanderthals acting "in the name of Islam", surely the Australian public are happy to pay for their plane ticket to just get them the **** out of our fine country.

Much cheaper than paying their dole cheques whilst they plot against those that love and respect this country (and all it has to offer).

Multiculturalism has (and is never) the problem, ****wits are.

I've met some absolute champion people over the years who migrated (or came here as refugees), and many of them are so grateful for what they have been given, and work bloody hard to repay this country for its gratitude.

I personally know people from Sudan and Armenia. Both refugees out here, and both have said they want to work hard to thank Australia for what it gave them... a lifeline out of a country they could not live in.

Then on the flipside you have radicalised douchenuggets f**king it up for everyone else.

One of these days it's going to come to a point where mainstream Australians have had enough, and we'll see innocent muslims (yes I said it), injured or harmed due to someone "doin' a Timothy McVeigh" on a mosque because they've got in their head that: Mosque = islamic followers = pure evil.

That's what scares me. I've got family who are Catholics, I've got family who are Muslim, I've got family which are athiest/agnostic. I'd hate to see any of them hurt (or worse injured), or their kids, because it got to the point where people felt the need to strike out simply based on someones religion, rather than their radicalisation of that religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.