Parramatta shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont agree with that, i know people have been put in jail just based on suspicion where the real culprits still walk free.
They do, there was a drug dealer up here who they tapped for like 2 years. Pretty much recorded everything he did and he got like 15 years prison.

The anti terrorism force always talk about people they are monitoring and on their list, they did say this kid wasnt on it though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should just kill everyone and start over

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They do, there was a drug dealer up here who they tapped for like 2 years. Pretty much recorded everything he did and he got like 15 years prison.

The anti terrorism force always talk about people they are monitoring and on their list, they did say this kid wasnt on it though.
I was told 15 years ago that every single mosque in Australia is bugged by AFP and AFP knows about every single lecture, sermon, talk and discussion you have happening there. My mate who was interrogated by AFP also was told the same, that they know every thing about every one.

And if you look at it there are maybe 200,000 muslims in Australia out of those may be 20,000 are regular mosque goers and maybe 1/4th of them are the ones who probably attend talks and lectures.

You think is it this hard for AFP to keep a close eye on 5000 people in this country?

unless these people are getting brain washed somewhere else not at the mosques.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was told 15 years ago that every single mosque in Australia is bugged by AFP and AFP knows about every single lecture, sermon, talk and discussion you have happening there. My mate who was interrogated by AFP also was told the same, that they know every thing about every one.

And if you look at it there are maybe 200,000 muslims in Australia out of those may be 20,000 are regular mosque goers and maybe 1/4th of them are the ones who probably attend talks and lectures.

You think is it this hard for AFP to keep a close eye on 5000 people in this country?

Guessing that's why it's illegal to build a private prayer place

Malla

Reaction score

It's the backyard sermons that's worrying and what the AFP or state police don't necessarily have control over. They should introduce legislation making it illegal run these backyard sermons or segregate themselves from outside a mosque or even church for that matter - if there is already legislation that states as such, send them straight to jail or deport them.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guessing that's why it's illegal to build a private prayer place

not only cos of that. any prayer place requires council approval, town planning approval, etc etc.

but you can always make a private prayer room in your garage and no one can stop you from doing it.

I am sure parramatta mosque which this kid attended before the act of lunacy is properly registered mosque.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Should just kill everyone and start over
The NWO will take care of that. There will be a One World Religion soon, then people will kill each other for another reason.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The NWO will take care of that. There will be a One World Religion soon, then people will kill each other for another reason.
Im okay with that lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
not only cos of that. any prayer place requires council approval, town planning approval, etc etc.

but you can always make a private prayer room in your garage and no one can stop you from doing it.

I am sure parramatta mosque which this kid attended before the act of lunacy is properly registered mosque.
Well I heard even beyond that council crap police/agencies make it harder to build mosques/prayer rooms so they know who exactly teaches there and teach what. I also heard a few privates prayer places have been watched because of a few certain "teachings" that you don't get a proper place or worship.

To be honest even as a Muslim I am up for bugging and watching because people in our religion who are full on here are easily played with up stairs if you ask me... We aren't the most religious but you can sometimes tell someone who is full on religion in our religion is a dumbass who will listen to the wrong people at times in the name of God.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I heard even beyond that council crap police/agencies make it harder to build mosques/prayer rooms so they know who exactly teaches there and teach what. I also heard a few privates prayer places have been watched because of a few certain "teachings" that you don't get a proper place or worship.

To be honest even as a Muslim I am up for bugging and watching because people in our religion who are full on here are easily played with up stairs if you ask me... We aren't the most religious but you can sometimes tell someone who is full on religion in our religion is a dumbass who will listen to the wrong people at times in the name of God.

no problem with bugging the mosques at all, there shouldnt be anything to hide to from anyone. Infact there should be live feed to the AFP head quarters for every single mosque and prayer hall. Atleast that would make it easier to separate trouble makers from the majority.

thats my issue when the mosques are already bugged then why the mosques get the blames for lunatic like these?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no problem with bugging the mosques at all, there shouldnt be anything to hide to from anyone. Infact there should be live feed to the AFP head quarters for every single mosque and prayer hall. Atleast that would make it easier to separate trouble makers from the majority.

thats my issue when the mosques are already bugged then why the mosques get the blames for lunatic like these?
Because they allow these terrorists to stay in and teach their fanatic/extremist ideas within their walls, it should be the religious leaders jobs within the Mosque to identify and report these scum with evidence to the police but some aren't for some reason even if they are being watched/bugged or for the religious leaders to question certain people to see if they are being fed with these ideas.

The principal of a school doesn't hide things from the police in their own school right?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because they allow these terrorists to stay in and teach their fanatic/extremist ideas within their walls, it should be the religious leaders jobs within the Mosque to identify and report these scum with evidence to the police but some aren't for some reason even if they are being watched/bugged or for the religious leaders to question certain people to see if they are being fed with these ideas.

The principal of a school doesn't hide things from the police in their own school right?

like i said all mosques are bugged , anything said and done cant escape authorities within those walls.

Also when the pro terrorist people are reported to authorities , nothing is done about them . Ask TG and Abdul, they will tell you all about it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it's Scientology I'm going to laugh in their faces.

"Stop laughing or we execute you!"

"Ok, ok.. I'm sorry... bugger it, Hahahaha idiots"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will be the religion of s.o.h.
Everyone has a right to have a belief structure , every one has to accept people have different belief structures , any shit **** that disturbs the peace of others gets a bullet .
And most importantly hillsong are barred from playing their shitty fukking music even god thinks it highly gay

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be the religion of s.o.h.
Everyone has a right to have a belief structure , every one has to accept people have different belief structures , any shit **** that disturbs the peace of others gets a bullet .
And most importantly hillsong are barred from playing their shitty fukking music even god thinks it highly gay

Sex,Orgies and Happiness?

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score

Well Knox Grammar and the decades of cover-ups would care to debate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.