Gilded
Reaction score
Surprise there's no thread on this.

NSW police employee shot dead by a 15 yo apparently

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What sort of environment is a kid in where he has the mindset to shoot someone in the head ?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Apparently he was borne in Iran and now blaming it on extremist

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he was borne in Iran and now blaming it on extremist

yeah just like they did with this terrorist in the US shooting yesterday, till they found out the psycho wasnt a muslim.... no media outlet bothered to mentioned his nationality, religion, race. this guy is called a just a loner who was mentally disturb.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-umpqua-community-college-shooting/

But yeah police minister here in NSW had to make it clear that 15 year old loner here was Kurdhish iraqi born in Iran.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah just like they did with this terrorist in the US shooting yesterday, till they found out the psycho wasnt a muslim.... no media outlet bothered to mentioned his nationality, religion, race. this guy is called a just a loner who was mentally disturb.

But yeah police minister here in NSW had to make it clear that 15 year old loner here was Kurdhish iraqi born in Iran.
Couldn't give a shit where he come from , what possess a 15 year old kid to blow someones head off ?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

This is why Muslims get the shits if it was anyone else they wouldn't mention his race/religion.
Now that they found out he is Muslim they can say it's a terrorist attack

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is why Muslims get the shits if it was anyone else they wouldn't mention his race/religion.
Now that they found out he is Muslim they can say it's a terrorist attack
Are you taking the piss or just another head in sand person?

If its a christian nutter its reported, if its a catholic priest its reported as such.

Anyway one more nutter we dont have to worry about.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Are you taking the piss or just another head in sand person?

If its a christian nutter its reported, if its a catholic priest its reported as such.

Anyway one more nutter we dont have to worry about.
What are talking about if a Christian kill another person they don't report a Christian murded someone you must be living under a rock

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What are talking about if a Christian kill another person they don't report a Christian murded someone you must be living under a rock
Because they are nutters and not trying to kill any set race, Not saying all but most muslims being caught are doing it for their religion, god or what not.

I dont give a flog as i dont belive in any god but if you kill in the name of religion i hope you meet your maker sooner rather than later.

Anyway the kids dead due to radicalisation, if you think otherwise keep that head in the sand

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Because they are nutters and not trying to kill any set race, Not saying all but most muslims being caught are doing it for their religion, god or what not.

I dont give a flog as i dont belive in any god but if you kill in the name of religion i hope you meet your maker sooner rather than later.

Anyway the kids dead due to radicalisation, if you think otherwise keep that head in the sand
Not trying to turn this into a religious discussion cause it never ends well but Muslims a highly targeted by the media I guess it sells more

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not trying to turn this into a religious discussion cause it never ends well but Muslims a highly targeted by the media I guess it sells more
By all accounts it was religiously motivated, So what do we do, sit on our hands, get to the bottom of it, turn a blind eye or report it to keep people, parents, friends and relatives vigilant.

Im 39 born and raised in Revesby and went to Sir Joseph Banks High school and this shit wasnt even an issue back in then. Yes there was racial violence but the islanders were too big too strong

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
By all accounts it was religiously motivated, So what do we do, sit on our hands, get to the bottom of it, turn a blind eye or report it to keep people, parents, friends and relatives vigilant.

Im 39 born and raised in Revesby and went to Sir Joseph Banks High school and this shit wasnt even an issue back in then. Yes there was racial violence but the islanders were too big too strong
I'm 34 and I went to sir Joseph banks lol

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm 34 and I went to sir Joseph banks lol
My oldman went to the same School in the 60s.

My family has been in the area for a long long time so you get to see things down hill.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
My oldman went to the same School in the 60s.

My family has been in the area for a long long time so you get to see things down hill.
I like revesby it's a very nice area and back in the days everyone got a long no drams but now it's a different ball game

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like revesby it's a very nice area and back in the days everyone got a long no drams but now it's a different ball game
Im as far away from there as you can get, Im now in Panania

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Suspect: 15 year old Iranian born child to Kurdish / Iraqi parents.
Reportedly his brother called Police and tipped them off that it might be his brother that got shot. Parents have "left the area" (reported).

Victim: 50 odd year old Curtis Cheng. An accountant in NSW Police Finance department. He leaves behind a wife and 2 children (look to be in 20s).

Overlooking everything, one has to question who gave a 15 yr old a gun, and if he acted on his own accord (or more likely), who put him up to doing it.

We've already seen ISIS overseas are not afraid to send naive teenagers (e.g Jake Biladri) to their deaths with brainwashed promises, and it would not suprise me if it what we are seeing here. The bigger concern is if this is the case... how many more have been brainwashed, and how many mosques are partaking in this radicalisation.
I'm not a fan of Isis the are dragging our religion in the mud , but In saying that brain wash is a powerful thing and I want to know where he got the gun from its not cheap to pick one up from the streets

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was obviously religiously motivated. I'm glad the **** is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.