Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are talking about if a Christian kill another person they don't report a Christian murded someone you must be living under a rock
I guess being a Christian country, it's just expected they are Christian, unless they aren't.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah fuk him and the **** he came out of.
Yea true dat brother.
I can't help but put myself in the victims shoes and Imagine my missus getting a phone call and my boy growing up without his dad because some maniacal nut job "picked me" ??
Farrrrk, that poor ***** family !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Im as far away from there as you can get, Im now in Panania
Erm no ... somewhere like Broome or Port Headland would be as far away from Revesby as you could get (whilst still being on the main continent of Australia).

I'm not a fan of Isis the are dragging our religion in the mud , but In saying that brain wash is a powerful thing and I want to know where he got the gun from its not cheap to pick one up from the streets
Before ISIS it was (and still is to a lesser degree) Al Qaida.

I cannot fathom why extremists are chosing Islam as their religion of choice to base extremism off.

I mean, I understand back in the days the IRA was big, but it seems so widespread these days.

I'm sure their actions are turning at least a few away from their religion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea true dat brother.
I can't help but put myself in the victims shoes and Imagine my missus getting a phone call and my boy growing up without his dad because some maniacal nut job "picked me" ??
Farrrrk, that poor ***** family !
He was a father of 2 wasn't he? Poor bloke

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Erm no ... somewhere like Broome or Port Headland would be as far away from Revesby as you could get (whilst still being on the main continent of Australia).

Before ISIS it was (and still is to a lesser degree) Al Qaida.

I cannot fathom why extremists are chosing Islam as their religion of choice to base extremism off.

I mean, I understand back in the days the IRA was big, but it seems so widespread these days.

I'm sure their actions are turning at least a few away from their religion.
To me all these groups that kill innocent people is just for a political views not a religion thing

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a very sad and terrible death of an innocent family man going about his daily business.

sadly and unfortunately this is just the tip of the ice berg and its all building up to a much more serious and deadly ending, the recruitment of the youth who are the main perpetrators of this type of crime world wide is growing and will soon come to a point where it will happen more frequent.

the shooting of a policeman yesterday shows no one is really safe even in the city, and no one knows to the extent of how many of these kids or people are out there willing to follow through on killing innocent people
another sad and tragic day for all of australia

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Erm no ... somewhere like Broome or Port Headland would be as far away from Revesby as you could get (whilst still being on the main continent of Australia)

Long walks between drinking establishments.

Still love it around here. 39 years and counting

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
RIP it's sad when a dumb **** thinks he can take a innocent life .

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a very sad and terrible death of an innocent family man going about his daily business.

sadly and unfortunately this is just the tip of the ice berg and its all building up to a much more serious and deadly ending, the recruitment of the youth who are the main perpetrators of this type of crime world wide is growing and will soon come to a point where it will happen more frequent.

the shooting of a policeman yesterday shows no one is really safe even in the city, and no one knows to the extent of how many of these kids or people are out there willing to follow through on killing innocent people
another sad and tragic day for all of australia
Wasn't he an accountant working for NSW Police? I think the poor guy was just a civilian. We should have public floggings for all involved

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasn't he an accountant working for NSW Police? I think the poor guy was just a civilian. We should have public floggings for all involved
One was a good human being doing his ****ing everday job. Hopefully his familly are well looked after.

The other a little up start ISIS wanna be **** that is now worm food. Weak arsed prick with a gun.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
one thing is concerning for Australia is that Australia has produced more ISIS recruits per capita than any other country in the world including muslim countries.

something is going wrong, people need to be caught and jailed with whom this kid was hanging around.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember the days terrorist used to get around in a kombi van with the roof cut out , ak47s and rocket launches hanging out every where .
They were much easier to spot back in the day

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember the days terrorist used to get around in a kombi van with the roof cut out , ak47s and rocket launches hanging out every where .
They were much easier to spot back in the day

and they only used to hijack airplanes.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if death by cop was the end game or not.

I hope the police find out more about it, because even the location does not make sense (if he was intending on a terror attack).

Shooting a single civilian outside NSW Police HQ would have to be pretty low on the list of things to instill terror into a community.
Dumb shit probably thought the guy was a cop.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suspect: 15 year old Iranian born child to Kurdish / Iraqi parents.
Reportedly his brother called Police and tipped them off that it might be his brother that got shot. Parents have "left the area" (reported).

Victim: 50 odd year old Curtis Cheng. An accountant in NSW Police Finance department. He leaves behind a wife and 2 children (look to be in 20s).

Overlooking everything, one has to question who gave a 15 yr old a gun, and if he acted on his own accord (or more likely), who put him up to doing it.

We've already seen ISIS overseas are not afraid to send naive teenagers (e.g Jake Biladri) to their deaths with brainwashed promises, and it would not suprise me if it what we are seeing here. The bigger concern is if this is the case... how many more have been brainwashed, and how many mosques are partaking in this radicalisation.
What's happening with the parents? The attacker had a brother who prompted the police, has he also fled? I'm surprised the family is not generating more media traction.
Seems odd. Like the whole story is not being disclosed, yet. More to it I would imagine.

Rest in Paradise Curtis Cheng.

~cb.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is it even possible for a 15 year old to get hold of a firearm? There's a lot more to this story I think , and I hope the police arrest everyone involved and those that aided the 15 year old to commit this crime.
I feel sorry for the victims family.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
By all accounts it was religiously motivated, So what do we do, sit on our hands, get to the bottom of it, turn a blind eye or report it to keep people, parents, friends and relatives vigilant.

Im 39 born and raised in Revesby and went to Sir Joseph Banks High school and this shit wasnt even an issue back in then. Yes there was racial violence but the islanders were too big too strong
I went to SJB. The principle was a Jew and he didn't hide the fact he hated the Muslim kids.

Btw, the Muslims supposedly doing it for their religion, have no idea about religion. They're ignorant and uneducated, and this makes them easy targets to be brainwahsed by the evil and wicked that supposedly commit these crimes in the name of a religion they themselves know nothing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.