Parramatta shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoWolf

New Pup
Reaction score
It's really terrible when you read the news and the first thing that pops out is a young kid killing another person as horrific as this one. What has our world become really? It's one thing to see a grown person do it but a kid?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed that the media always do is show the kid as a 6-10 year old. When he was walking with the gun and shouting he looked pretty matured to me, those photos they are showing are like when he was 8 years old.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed that the media always do is show the kid as a 6-10 year old. When he was walking with the gun and shouting he looked pretty matured to me, those photos they are showing are like when he was 8 years old.

there are few questions which i think public would like to know.

where did this 15 year old got the money to buy a gun?
what the fck and where were the parents while this kid was getting brain washed.
why and how this kids 16 year old sister was allowed to leave for Syria on her own on Thursday? how was that allowed?
there are so many questions which need to be answered.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
there are few questions which i think public would like to know.

where did this 15 year old got the money to buy a gun?
what the fck and where were the parents while this kid was getting brain washed.
why and how this kids 16 year old sister was allowed to leave for Syria on her own on Thursday? how was that allowed?
there are so many questions which need to be answered.
Another question:
Even though he probably isnt, why havent the media photochopped him with a Dogs jersey on yet and claimed the Roosters loss sent him beserk.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Another question:
Even though he probably isnt, why havent the media photochopped him with a Dogs jersey on yet and claimed the Roosters loss sent him beserk.
LOL, wait, they still got time. Probably try to find an old photo of him with a bulldogs jersey

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
no, he killed an innocent person and some idiots on social media describing him as a "hero"
Hero? Evil Coward **** rash is more suited.

He killed an innocent father of 2. Fuk him and the **** he came out off.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They arrested another kid this morning who goes to the same school. 17 year old. Apparently he made posts on social media saying that the police deserved it and that Merrylands station would be next. Friggin' idiot.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They arrested another kid this morning who goes to the same school. 17 year old. Apparently he made posts on social media saying that the police deserved it and that Merrylands station would be next. Friggin' idiot.
What is wrong with these people?

I have never had any issues with personally so can someone explain why these guys hate them so much? I didn't think Australia had the history with police that the US had?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should hang him out front of the cop shop his corpse left there for a week a gentle reminder

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What is wrong with these people?

I have never had any issues with personally so can someone explain why these guys hate them so much? I didn't think Australia had the history with police that the US had?
It's just peer pressure. People tell them that police are evil and they combine this with the fact that there's bad incidents in other countries like the US then they get it in their heads that all police are evil.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Behead the ****.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
like i said earlier, i hope they do get to the bottom of this.

this kid didnt get get the weapon and the agenda all from internet and social media.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm scared for my kids some **** wit will play with there heads

Status
Not open for further replies.