Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surgery went well. He's still in recovery but he's fine. Heart is fine. More info when I get it.
Great news. One step closer to the transplant.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got to see him briefly. He's in ICU sleeping. All his numbers are good. Blood pressure, heart rate, etc.

Even though he's out of it, he's still got his fiesty nature telling us to let him sleep haha.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I bet they are facing challenges because as quickly as they operate, he keeps growing his beard back, like some real life Mr Potato Head!!

One hour or so to go Assman .... hope you are keeping well, and that when you come out of surgery... that there wasn't a crazy mixup and you now look like this.

Oh, Edwina, one slip and it's gone. ( I am one naughty mama...)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got to see him briefly. He's in ICU sleeping. All his numbers are good. Blood pressure, heart rate, etc.

Even though he's out of it, he's still got his fiesty nature telling us to let him sleep haha.
fkn lol did they god father his voice box ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The prayers have been answered, this is absolutely beautiful news. He is a tough one our Ed.

First job done, now to knock over the tests and then make it IMPOSSIBLE for them to deny him the new heart.

More strength to you Ed...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus always looks after his soldiers bro.
Hurry up and get out the hospital you lazy **** you just love the nurses treating you like Assyrian royalty lol.

Do you get them to touch the beard as a gesture of respect? Rather than kiss your ring? When I say ring I mean like the object ring not the other ring.

But seriously great news brother you'll be all sweet and fkn shit up in no time.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well got some bad news, I'm in here for at least another 3-4 weeks plus it looks like my thyroid is really fucked and has to come out, but I have a very strong chance I won't make it through surgery.

I'll take the risk tbh, what's meant to be will be.
Lesson to the doctor who said that to Assassin.. Never underestimate Ed again you heartless prick..

Last edited:

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@K E thanks for keeping us up to date during what would have been a difficult time for yourself.

@ASSASSIN - glad you made it through. Can't wait to see a photo of the naked jaw.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Much to Eddie's disappointment, his voice is intact. Haha.

Also to his disappointment, his beard is no more. But, being the Arabs we are, it'll grow back in about two days.

He's having a well earned sleep which is good. I'll keep you guys posted with say news tomorrow.

Thank you, all. Love and respect you all.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Also to his disappointment, his beard is no more. But, being the Arabs we are, it'll grow back in about two days.

He's having a well earned sleep which is good. I'll keep you guys posted with say news tomorrow.

Thanks for your updates..in a tough time..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I was considering trimming my beard this weekend but now I'm going to grow it out more. Let the doctors know that I'm ready for a beard transplant if needed.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really appreciate the updates KE. Awesome news Ed is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.