Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates. It's all good. He's out of ICU and in a ward. He's just a bit sore which is normal. I'm going to see him today. Will post more when I know.
Wish I could give more than one thumbs up.
Give him a smack on the ass and tell him the kennel loves him.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol,
I'll take 2 today, I think I'm ready to step up now.

Lol.

How you going these days?
Have you progressed from fists to feet yet? Haha,
past that graduated to fire extinguishers

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates. It's all good. He's out of ICU and in a ward. He's just a bit sore which is normal. I'm going to see him today. Will post more when I know.
FFS KE - don't do that - even if you got nothing to report please say something.
Half of us nearly ended up in a bed beside Assassin waiting for news. lol.
Tickle his nude face for us.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS KE - don't do that - even if you got nothing to report please say something.
Half of us nearly ended up in a bed beside Assassin waiting for news. lol.
Tickle his nude face for us.
Haha. Sorry. Will do.

Just came back from seeing him not long ago. He's alright. He's eating and drinking which is good but he's still feeling the affects from the surgery otherwise he's good.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Sorry. Will do.

Just came back from seeing him not long ago. He's alright. He's eating and drinking which is good but he's still feeling the affects from the surgery otherwise he's good.
Awesome news,
He will be back on the kennel in no time,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
K E ... get a Santa beard and take that in for him (as an inside gag).

Tell him it's his beard replacement till his real one grows back :D

Thanks for the updates :grinning: Much appreciated.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. My sister actually did that yesterday.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Sorry. Will do.

Superb news!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'M BACK *****! LOL

I have been ok since Friday night, just got my phone off the missus an hour ago.

I'm not bragging...... but apparently I'm a machine and the whole fucking hospital heard about my op.

To sum it up...

* it was scheduled for 4 hour op, I was done in 1 hour and 50 mins
* apparently my heart worked like a V12 Lamborghini, performed like a normal persons heart
* was supposed to be in ICU for minimum 2 nights, spent 1 but was not needed lol
* was to wake up a day and a half later, I was awake after 3 hours
* all the attachments that were supposed to be in for ICU came out Saturday morning.
* I was back in CCU at 10 in the morning spinning all the doctors and nurses out lol

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'M BACK *****! LOL

I have been ok since Friday night, just got my phone off the missus an hour ago.

I'm not bragging...... but apparently I'm a machine and the whole fucking hospital heard about my op.

To sum it up...

* apparently my heart worked like a V12 Lamborghini, performed like a normal persons heart
* was supposed to be in ICU for minimum 2 nights, spent 1 but was not needed lol
* all the attachments that were supposed to be in for ICU came out Saturday morning.
* I was back in CCU at 10 in the morning spinning all the doctors and nurses out lol

Impressed mister !
~c.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just went through the msgs, I fucking love all of you. your support is amazing and helped me cruise through this.

Thank you is not strong enough to explain my appreciation, but from myself and my family, THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!

You are all FAMILY!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'M BACK *****! LOL

To sum it up...

welcome back ****,

so it is true that you can shit diamonds through your adamantium arse hole.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I forgot to add that my thyriod was so toxic, at this moment it is still effecting me. it will be a long recovery (they reckon) but should get through it relatively well.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'M BACK *****! LOL

To sum it up...

Fuck yeah,
That's how assassin gets it done in the hospital,

Status
Not open for further replies.