Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I bet they are facing challenges because as quickly as they operate, he keeps growing his beard back, like some real life Mr Potato Head!!

One hour or so to go Assman .... hope you are keeping well, and that when you come out of surgery... that there wasn't a crazy mixup and you now look like this.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just checked in to see how this **** is going

All the best champion. Cant wait to read your messages when you recover

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surgery went well. He's still in recovery but he's fine. Heart is fine. More info when I get it.
So happy to hear , glad that's out of the way . Thanks for keeping us updated

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Surgery went well. He's still in recovery but he's fine. Heart is fine. More info when I get it.
Superb news @K E :grinning: Overjoyed not just for Ed, but for all of your family :grinning:

Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Make sure that all the hot nurses have gone home for the day, and then just before you leave him for the night go "wait till you see the stunners that were looking after you earlier"... and laugh your arse off the next day you see him :D

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, Eddie was taken in at 12 but surgery just started twenty minutes ago (1:30).

I'll keep you guys posted with updates as soon as I hear.

Love and respect you all.
good on you Guys, may God be with you

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet they are facing challenges because as quickly as they operate, he keeps growing his beard back, like some real life Mr Potato Head!!

One hour or so to go Assman .... hope you are keeping well, and that when you come out of surgery... that there wasn't a crazy mixup and you now look like this.

Why wouldn't he/she/it get face surgery too?

Status
Not open for further replies.