Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for your constant support guys.

It's Nice to have friends in your corner.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN my brother... I know this will keep you smiling ;)

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...-lions/ar-AAzDjQA?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

South African 'rhino poachers' eaten by lions

The suspected poachers strayed into a large pride of lions, the reserve's owner said

At least two suspected rhino poachers have been mauled to death and eaten by lions on a South African game reserve, officials say.

Rangers discovered the remains of two, possibly three, people in a lion enclosure in the Sibuya reserve, near the south-east town of Kenton-on-Sea.

A high-powered rifle and an axe were also found.

There has been an rise in poaching in Africa in recent years, to feed growing demand for rhino horn in parts of Asia.

Sibuya reserve owner Nick Fox said in a statement on the reserve's Facebook page that the suspected poachers entered the reserve late on Sunday night or early on Monday morning.

"They strayed into a pride of lions - it's a big pride so they didn't have too much time," Mr Fox told AFP news agency.

The Sibuya game reserve lost three rhinos to poachers in 2016

"We're not sure how many there were - there's not much left of them."

The remains were first spotted at 16:30 local time on Tuesday (14:30 GMT).

An anti-poaching team arrived on the scene, where a hunting rifle with silencer, a long axe and wire-cutters - equipment generally used by rhino poachers - were also found.

Several lions had to be tranquilised before the remains could be recovered, Mr Fox added.

Police have been patrolling the area in case any of the suspected poachers survived.

Nine rhinos were killed by poachers in Eastern Cape province, where the reserve is located, this year alone.

More than 7,000 have been killed in South Africa in the past decade.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN my brother... I know this will keep you smiling ;)

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...-lions/ar-AAzDjQA?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

South African 'rhino poachers' eaten by lions

The suspected poachers strayed into a large pride of lions, the reserve's owner said

At least two suspected rhino poachers have been mauled to death and eaten by lions on a South African game reserve, officials say.

Rangers discovered the remains of two, possibly three, people in a lion enclosure in the Sibuya reserve, near the south-east town of Kenton-on-Sea.

A high-powered rifle and an axe were also found.

There has been an rise in poaching in Africa in recent years, to feed growing demand for rhino horn in parts of Asia.

Sibuya reserve owner Nick Fox said in a statement on the reserve's Facebook page that the suspected poachers entered the reserve late on Sunday night or early on Monday morning.

"They strayed into a pride of lions - it's a big pride so they didn't have too much time," Mr Fox told AFP news agency.

The Sibuya game reserve lost three rhinos to poachers in 2016

"We're not sure how many there were - there's not much left of them."

The remains were first spotted at 16:30 local time on Tuesday (14:30 GMT).

An anti-poaching team arrived on the scene, where a hunting rifle with silencer, a long axe and wire-cutters - equipment generally used by rhino poachers - were also found.

Several lions had to be tranquilised before the remains could be recovered, Mr Fox added.

Police have been patrolling the area in case any of the suspected poachers survived.

Nine rhinos were killed by poachers in Eastern Cape province, where the reserve is located, this year alone.

More than 7,000 have been killed in South Africa in the past decade.
I love when karma mauls evil ***** to death......lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Interesting role reversal there in South Africa....
That's why I love lions. You didn't see them with shitty cardboard signs saying #LionsLivesMatters protesting, they just ripped the ***** to shreds. Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's why I love lions. You didn't see them with shitty cardboard signs saying #LionsLivesMatters protesting, they just ripped the ***** to shreds. Lol
I mean... white lions attacking dark skinned poachers.

Yet on a daily basis over there it's white South Africans getting hunted down and murdered by dark skinned South Africans.

That said the only white SA's I've ever met were complete *****.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I mean... white lions attacking dark skinned poachers.

Yet on a daily basis over there it's white South Africans getting hunted down and murdered by dark skinned South Africans.

That said the only white SA's I've ever met were complete *****.
Yeah I heard about that. Something involving farmers?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about that. Something involving farmers?
Since the government was taken over by black South Africans, white farmers (and other whites) have effectively been persecuted.

This in addition to already often being victims of crime as there are many wealthy white SA's.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what colour the shit came out.... like if they are like dogs and can shit white or black.

Status
Not open for further replies.