Reaction score
Flannos starting to look like a good back up half now hahaha

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo is on drugs. Maybe starting half for wenty’s. Pull your head in.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo is on drugs. Maybe starting half for wenty’s. Pull your head in.
He’s done some good things today but that fucking kick on the last when they had 11 on the field will be etched in my memory forever....

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avarillo needs to be told he is shit and not NRL standard. Maybe then he can break his game down and start working on his numerous deficiencies.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lost us the game. Simple. Kick vs 11 and 6 again on the last tackle then they score to make it 20.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s done some good things today but that fucking kick on the last when they had 11 on the field will be etched in my memory forever....
What kick? The one that was a touch too heavy and gave away a set restart? He's allowed to make mistakes...he at least learnt form it and kicked to an isolated winger the next play only for that fuck head Elliott to fuck it all up.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What kick? The one that was a touch too heavy and gave away a set restart? He's allowed to make mistakes...he at least learnt form it and kicked to an isolated winger the next play only for that fuck head Elliott to fuck it all up.
Yep, that kick, should’ve went through the hands or being rolled into the in goal, it was very poor but he is going to make mistakes I get that, it was just a crucial one.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely see more in Avo than Flanno.

But it can't be denied he has some deficiencies in his game.

He needs to watch this game over and over. He as at yhe 7 needed to push through the middle, not feeding the ball side to side

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It wasn't the perfect game but his defence was way better, he kicked well for the most part and had some classy touches in creating space for outside men. I wish he'd run it more but he was probably too focused on running the team.

He made one or two poor decisions in key moments but he's being asked to play halfback with no real playmaking help in a wooden spoon team, so I'll forgive him for making a few rookie mistakes... Hopefully he'll learn from them and he still had a decent game for the most part..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep, that kick, should’ve went through the hands or being rolled into the in goal, it was very poor but he is going to make mistakes I get that, it was just a crucial one.
True. He at least showed some positives and I 100% prefer him at halfback for the remainder of the season over Flanagan. At least he looked to play at pace and into the line instead of just shuffling it on aimlessly like Flanagan...not sure what we do next week.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was solid up until he gave away a set restart. Anyone is better than Flanagan.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
True. He at least showed some positives and I 100% prefer him at halfback for the remainder of the season over Flanagan. At least he looked to play at pace and into the line instead of just shuffling it on aimlessly like Flanagan...not sure what we do next week.
I really liked his kicks for touch, made huge ground a couple of times, probably his best game today.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I really liked his kicks for touch, made huge ground a couple of times, probably his best game today.
He also has a brain and actually looks like he's learning during the game. I thinks there's a difference between making a mistake or poorly executing something compared to just straight up dumb play. Maybe if some of our senior players stopped making dumb mistakes we come home with the win...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has to be averillo and wakeham rest of the season.

Kyle and lewis will look at over call jake if they play
Exactly. We need halves who actually enjoy playing alongside each other. We don't need ego maniacs controlling & directing all the traffic towards them when nothing is on.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people need to settle the fuck down.
Jake is a confidence player and is getting better with more ball in hand 20 yrs old remember!!!
I still think fullback should be his position Burton 7 6??

We were never going to win many games this year if you thought we were you have no idea.
I thought our defense was sooo much better than previous games.
Some stupid decisions from some players but some strike players next year will fix that.
Canberra fans should be pissed almost been beaten by the expected wooden spooners when they should be a top 4 team.

We need a Cronk and Slater type to come in and help our spine play.
Its about getting the right people in to help the young guys develop.