Freedom of speech!

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
some trash does need to be cleaned up....but there was nothing wrong with what i wrote, it was sensible and non offensive (more than i can say about many others around here)..

and it was very active, so why kill it......

ok now i've spent enough time trying to convince u that this should be a real "supporters forum", hope you can appreciate what i'm trying to say, just as i appreciate what you're trying to say....
despite alot of ppl not agreeing with what you wrote, i didnt find it offensive and yes it was, as you say "sensible" but not worthy of its own thread.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i wonder how bad you wouldve taken it if it were completely deleted.
your thread is still visible to members, your opinion will be seen by people who actually care to read it. we leave your thread, it sets precedent for other threads doesnt it?
thats the point diva...."we leave your thread, it sets a precedent"?? whats that supposed to mean...there was nothing wrong or offensive in it for you to not want it to set a precedent to others....

you people really seem to have issues with freedom of speech...hence why i started this thread....i'm suprised it hasn't been deleted.....

B

Ben Godberts.

Berries is the owrst mod on this forum
he supports surfing not the bulldogs, he has mop hair and is fully gay

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
some trash does need to be cleaned up....but there was nothing wrong with what i wrote, it was sensible and non offensive (more than i can say about many others around here)..

and it was very active, so why kill it......

ok now i've spent enough time trying to convince u that this should be a real "supporters forum", hope you can appreciate what i'm trying to say, just as i appreciate what you're trying to say....
We are following conduct set out by the people who OWN this forum, you nor i or the supporters own this forum, they do. HTH

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
despite alot of ppl not agreeing with what you wrote, i didnt find it offensive and yes it was, as you say "sensible" but not worthy of its own thread.
not worthy of its own thread.....what a load of rubbish....this is obviously just a power trip.....there were a lot of people that did think it was worthy i can tell u now...

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thats the point diva...."we leave your thread, it sets a precedent"?? whats that supposed to mean...there was nothing wrong or offensive in it for you to not want it to set a precedent to others....

you people really seem to have issues with freedom of speech...hence why i started this thread....i'm suprised it hasn't been deleted.....
yeah there was nothing wrong or offensive about it, but it wasnt worthy of its own thread.. imagine all the steve folkes threads there "folkes should stay", "why i think folkes should stay", "does folkes even wanna stay", "oh no i think folkes is gone", "please dont go folkes"

Do you honestly think members want to read the saaaaame thing over and over and over and over and over and over again?

how is leaving your sbw thread worthy on its own, even though these past week there have been a billion threads that pretty much say similar things.

no one has censored your freedom of speech, like ive said a million times, your thread is still visible.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
u show me 4 sooks that dont like hearing peoples opinion if it's different to theirs.....big deal...

look i know some people just love to stir ****, make things up and so on...but i'm not one of them....i started a convo that many people were contributing to....and u stopped it because u didn't like what i wrote...

why not do something useful and start cleaning up some of the long time users that call people all sorts of names and can be extremely offensive.....oh thats right berries, you are one of them...

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not worthy of its own thread.....what a load of rubbish....this is obviously just a power trip.....there were a lot of people that did think it was worthy i can tell u now...
ok not a problem, contact admin and have it reinstated...

i mean, is it reallllllly bothering you THAT much?!

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah there was nothing wrong or offensive about it, but it wasnt worthy of its own thread.. imagine all the steve folkes threads there "folkes should stay", "why i think folkes should stay", "does folkes even wanna stay", "oh no i think folkes is gone", "please dont go folkes"

Do you honestly think members want to read the saaaaame thing over and over and over and over and over and over again?

how is leaving your sbw thread worthy on its own, even though these past week there have been a billion threads that pretty much say similar things.

no one has censored your freedom of speech, like ive said a million times, your thread is still visible.
still visible if you want to read through 50 odd pages full of them....

thats exactly why i started one....and hey, if the thread very active it just fades into history doesn't it....

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ok not a problem, contact admin and have it reinstated...

i mean, is it reallllllly bothering you THAT much?!
it's bothering me THAT much because it has happened to my last few threads....and they have all been non offensive and sensible.....just not always complacent, doughy and weak....

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol power trip.

there were alot of people in that thread who thought you were an idiot too..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
u show me 4 sooks that dont like hearing peoples opinion if it's different to theirs.....big deal...

look i know some people just love to stir ****, make things up and so on...but i'm not one of them....i started a convo that many people were contributing to....and u stopped it because u didn't like what i wrote...

why not do something useful and start cleaning up some of the long time users that call people all sorts of names and can be extremely offensive.....oh thats right berries, you are one of them...
ROFL it proves that we cop **** from everbody and cannot win
Ive been abused on here more than ive given it out and im not a long time user. HTH

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's bothering me THAT much because it has happened to my last few threads....and they have all been non offensive and sensible.....just not always complacent, doughy and weak....
just repetitive

just repetitive

just repetitive