Freedom of speech!

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well if your so defensive and adamant that your thread should not have been merged by me, the "dictator" lol, there's no stopping you from contacting someone higher than me to reverse the decision. if admin feel that it is worthy of being put back as a solo thread, then i will support their decision.
you mean i have to go to that much trouble just to keep my opinion alive on there?

where's the "freedom of speech" in that.....

K

KL

no one has violated your right to free speech mate, but you dont have the right to publish whatever you like on their forum.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you mean i have to go to that much trouble just to keep my opinion alive on there?

where's the "freedom of speech" in that.....
you do realise that if freedom of speech was allowed so freely in here, this place will be filled with even more rubbish than it already has?

no one is stopping you from expressing your views, if i thought it was utter rubbish i would have deleted it completely.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no one has violated your right to free speech mate, but you dont have the right to publish whatever you like on their forum.
u saw what i wrote... u mean to say i dont have the right to put that on this forum?

if your answer is no, then this isn't really a forum is it...

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you do realise that if freedom of speech was allowed so freely in here, this place will be filled with even more rubbish than it already has?

no one is stopping you from expressing your views, if i thought it was utter rubbish i would have deleted it completely.
i can understand that u have to be careful with how much trash is printed....and really doggie diva, u may as well have just deleted it completey....because who really is going to see my opinion in amongst 50 pages of othe SB stuff....

K

KL

u saw what i wrote... u mean to say i dont have the right to put that on this forum?

if your answer is no, then this isn't really a forum is it...
the people that run the forum make the rules, and they decide if something is worthy to be published, it does not matter what I think.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the people that run the forum make the rules, and they decide if something is worthy to be published, it does not matter what I think.
well there u go...its not a true forum....it's selective press...u just need to satisfy the criteria, theme and views of the hirearchy here.....

damn shame

K

KL

well there u go...its not a true forum....it's selective press...u just need to satisfy the criteria, theme and views of the hirearchy here.....

damn shame

you cant just ring the tele and ask for your opinion to be published in their newspaper, why would it be any different here?

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you cant just ring the tele and ask for your opinion to be published in their newspaper, why would it be any different here?
because this isn't a newspaper or tv show.....its supposed to be a "supporters forum"....

i think too many people are forgetting that...

B

Ben Godberts.

I agree about deleting the thread. Seemed like some good old discussion.

Maybe if we dumbed it down more like a lot of other threads in this place then it would be okay.

I'm gonna start a "Bring back Geordie Peats" thread.

Deadset.
i disgree sonny superstar he play good
football fun you play
me like playing
sonny bill leaving dogs i upset
cry cry
aaron groom should be captain, i saw him play youtube
it good

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes but it is not open slather
well what the heck is it then??

r u a hypnotised robot?

Gee's...we all have opinions and we should be able to express them...as long as we are not telling lies or being offensive, then whats the prob??

K

KL

well what the heck is it then??

r u a hypnotised robot?

Gee's...we all have opinions and we should be able to express them...as long as we are not telling lies or being offensive, then whats the prob??
your thread got merged, build a bridge

it happens to lots of people.

the kennel admin makes the rules, the mods enforce them, if you dont like, dont come.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You people are a joke, theres atleast 10 threads calling for the place to be cleaned up and now we are nazis for cleaning it up. Make up your minds

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
your thread got merged, build a bridge

it happens to lots of people.

the kennel admin makes the rules, the mods enforce them, if you dont like, dont come.
some people would probably agree with that....but i dont like to be pushed around so i might just stick around and keep putting my opinion out there....one day the admin and mods might wake up and realise that the supporters are the only reason that this "forum" exists...

i can see that u dont mind copping it sweet though...so good on ya fella......

K

KL

some people would probably agree with that....but i dont like to be pushed around so i might just stick around and keep putting my opinion out there....one day the admin and mods might wake up and realise that the supporters are the only reason that this "forum" exists...

i can see that u dont mind copping it sweet though...so good on ya fella......
i'm sure you will have plenty more relevant threads that dont get deleted or merged.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i can understand that u have to be careful with how much trash is printed....and really doggie diva, u may as well have just deleted it completey....because who really is going to see my opinion in amongst 50 pages of othe SB stuff....

i wonder how bad you wouldve taken it if it were completely deleted.
your thread is still visible to members, your opinion will be seen by people who actually care to read it. we leave your thread, it sets precedent for other threads doesnt it?

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You people are a joke, theres atleast 10 threads calling for the place to be cleaned up and now we are nazis for cleaning it up. Make up your minds
some trash does need to be cleaned up....but there was nothing wrong with what i wrote, it was sensible and non offensive (more than i can say about many others around here)..

and it was very active, so why kill it......

ok now i've spent enough time trying to convince u that this should be a real "supporters forum", hope you can appreciate what i'm trying to say, just as i appreciate what you're trying to say....

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!
lenience = we arent doing our jobs
performing an action = we're nazi's.. or as stated in this thread.. "dictators"

hmm..

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i'm sure you will have plenty more relevant threads that dont get deleted or merged.
i dont know....my last few have been moved or deleted....hence my asking questions of it....but thanks for the encouragement...lol