Freedom of speech!

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't believe that the kennel would be a party to such a massive injustice.

I call for a royal commision into why the thread was merged
yeh i know steve...its all silly....but i'm not about to have some mod tell me (long time bulldogs supporter) what i can and cant say...

i get a lot of mail from 2 different bulldogs legends and this so called forum should open their eyes and ears and realise that I might have something useful to say from time to time...

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I believe the only stuff that should be in the forum are articles, team lists, performances, signings and not much else. The rest of the crap should be in the lounge
well go and delete the rest of them berries!

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh i know steve...its all silly....but i'm not about to have some mod tell me (long time bulldogs supporter) what i can and cant say...

i get a lot of mail from 2 different bulldogs legends and this so called forum should open their eyes and ears and realise that I might have something useful to say from time to time...
no ones telling you what you can and cant say, no one has gotten rid of what you said!! OHHH MYY GODDD!!!

S

SharkieFan08

tbh doggie diva has been doing this for a while, its getting quite frustrating, she is always censoring genuine points of view and I for one think its a little bit uncalled for.

I think there has been about 6-8 of my threads that she has deleted for no reason and tbh something has to be done about it.

Also I think jarryd hayne shouldnt be on the NSW wing, and why does virgin blue airlines give the qld team free baggage handling but not the blues team? duno how the NRL can allow favouritism like that but anyway....

Hope diva person is dealt with appropriately.

- SharkieFan08. (Formerly SharkieFan07).

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no ones telling you what you can and cant say, no one has gotten rid of what you said!! OHHH MYY GODDD!!!
how many times do i need to say diva...u know as well as i, that only about 2% of people will see what i've written now that you've moved it....so in effect u have gotten rid of it

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tbh doggie diva has been doing this for a while, its getting quite frustrating, she is always censoring genuine points of view and I for one think its a little bit uncalled for.

I think there has been about 6-8 of my threads that she has deleted for no reason and tbh something has to be done about it.

Also I think jarryd hayne shouldnt be on the NSW wing, and why does virgin blue airlines give the qld team free baggage handling but not the blues team? duno how the NRL can allow favouritism like that but anyway....

*hug* its ok sharkiefan.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

How do you know who deleted it?

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

glad to hear that i'm not the only one copping the little power trip....

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how many times do i need to say diva...u know as well as i, that only about 2% of people will see what i've written now that you've moved it....so in effect u have gotten rid of it
you know what jasetd, i have posted this thread in the mods lounge, if anyone there feels i had done the wrong thing, the matter will be rectified and you will be hearing from them.

S

SharkieFan08

How do you know who deleted it?
Can you please not question how i know things, see this is what i mean about over-policing, why does it matter how I know, i just know, ok?

Also noticed you didnt mention anything about Virgin blue being discriminatory, guess thats the QLDer showing through in you though..

Typical.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you know what jasetd, i have posted this thread in the mods lounge, if anyone there feels i had done the wrong thing, the matter will be rectified and you will be hearing from them.
still want to know why u haven't moved dognacious's thread......he defends SB...so did I.....He tells the supporters to pull their heads in....So did I.....

u do the math...

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can you please not question how i know things, see this is what i mean about over-policing, why does it matter how I know, i just know, ok?

Also noticed you didnt mention anything about Virgin blue being discriminatory, guess thats the QLDer showing through in you though..

Typical.
over policed alright....in the wrong areas.....Mods, why dont u crack down on the people throwing around insults more and leave peoples opinions up for people to read and comment....

Just because we may not share the same opinion of some mods, doesn't mean we are any less Bulldog.....

And as i said before, i've got some good friends and sources and you may miss something useful.....

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
over policed alright....in the wrong areas.....Mods, why dont u crack down on the people throwing around insults more and leave peoples opinions up for people to read and comment....

Just because we may not share the same opinion of some mods, doesn't mean we are any less Bulldog.....

And as i said before, i've got some good friends and sources and you may miss something useful.....
lol did we say you were any less of a bulldog? any do you think anyone cares who your sources are? have the kennel apparently have "reliable sources" LOLLLL!!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Typical.
I was just interested lol i thought you could only see who deleted a seprate post not thread.

And can you see how your posts get deleted, your so negative and you attack people hth

Typical

S

SharkieFan08

Yeah thats right mate we are all entitled to our opinions and we are all here coz we are bulldogs fans... well im a sharks fan but you know wat i mean dude ay, lol oi imagine a half shark half bulldog how much would dat KICK ASS man ay.

Actually there is such an animal as a bullshark!!! hang on ill find one on google images...

DATS WAT IM TALKIN BOUT!

Cheers.
- SharkieFan08
(Formally SharkieFan07)
((Formally SharkieFan06))

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah thats right mate we are all entitled to our opinions and we are all here coz we are bulldogs fans... well im a sharks fan but you know wat i mean dude ay, lol oi imagine a half shark half bulldog how much would dat KICK ASS man ay.

Actually there is such an animal as a bullshark!!! hang on ill find one on google images...

DATS WAT IM TALKIN BOUT!

Cheers.
- SharkieFan08
(Formally SharkieFan07)
((Formally SharkieFan06))
it's hard to believe i know this person...

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol did we say you were any less of a bulldog? any do you think anyone cares who your sources are? have the kennel apparently have "reliable sources" LOLLLL!!
as i was saying...why dont u crack down on the ppl throwing around insults and being offensive instead of cracking down on ppl that dont agree exactly with what u think.......

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not going to read through 7 pages.
Mods have been given instructions... If there is a problem contact an admin.
Threads are merged because you all carry on about the same things over and over and over, argueing and biting at each other.
Its all just painful to read, if its merged then it can be one big painful thread and leave room for more positive things.