Freedom of speech!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's not moderating.....

in a very sad kind of way, its called dictating.....

didn't the moderators learn anything from ww2?
Its a forum. We dont want to read the same **** over and over again. It was merged. You are not some important god who we all need to listen to. Why dont you make a therapy group with the numerous other people who have the same issue and dont cry about it.

*passes a tissue*

p.s- ive whined about deletion of thread before but they were UNIQUE and popular threads. so HTFU

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh i know steve...its all silly....but i'm not about to have some mod tell me (long time bulldogs supporter) what i can and cant say...

i get a lot of mail from 2 different bulldogs legends and this so called forum should open their eyes and ears and realise that I might have something useful to say from time to time...
lmao could your head be any further up your ass?

TAS

All In
Reaction score
sheesh.....

is this kid for real. just get over it buddy. the mods explained to you what happened to your thread, why it happened to your thread, and where your thread is now.

accept the explaination and get over it or use the same door you used to come in and just go elsewhere.

simple isnt it???

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Exactly TAS.. too bad they don't get it.. ;)

As for FOS, there is Freedom of Speech and then there is just stupidity.. I am completely over this place now due to the fact that I look in the Bulldogs discussion thread and all I see is 2 pages of information about SBW.. Who cares... we don't need every person who has an opinion writing a thread.

I want to be able to read about my team and the good they are doing, the team changes, the charity events, discounted jerseys... like the good old days... now I have to go 5 pages back to find it and TBH, I CBF'd.

This is why the mods merge threads because otherwise people like me and many others will just stop coming here.. I totally value freedom of speech, but if you never moderate anything, then you'll end up with 27 pages on the same thing, and Who TF wants to read that, I know I don't.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly TAS.. too bad they don't get it.. ;)

As for FOS, there is Freedom of Speech and then there is just stupidity.. I am completely over this place now due to the fact that I look in the Bulldogs discussion thread and all I see is 2 pages of information about SBW.. Who cares... we don't need every person who has an opinion writing a thread.

I want to be able to read about my team and the good they are doing, the team changes, the charity events, discounted jerseys... like the good old days... now I have to go 5 pages back to find it and TBH, I CBF'd.

This is why the mods merge threads because otherwise people like me and many others will just stop coming here.. I totally value freedom of speech, but if you never moderate anything, then you'll end up with 27 pages on the same thing, and Who TF wants to read that, I know I don't.
I completely agree. The last week or so I haven't been on here much at all mainly because this place is a mess at the moment, with gooses starting lots of threads about rubbish and them clogging up the forum.