Freedom of speech!

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ROFL it proves that we cop **** from everbody and cannot win
Ive been abused on here more than ive given it out and im not a long time user. HTH
berries....what i'm saying is i've never insulted u...and dont plan to....yet you have called me an idiot and a moron.....

shouldn't your comments be deleted before my thread is?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
berries....what i'm saying is i've never insulted u...and dont plan to....yet you have called me an idiot and a moron.....

shouldn't your comments be deleted before my thread is?
I called a collective group of people who were breaking CoC morons for filling up an already congested page with crap. Technically i could have infracted you but i didnt because i saw it was a joke HTH

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
steve...i told u before......i dont lay down because someone tells me to...
hey you wanted an explanation of what happened to your thread, im giving you want you wanted and i am defending my decision. that's it? not a power trip.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol power trip.

there were alot of people in that thread who thought you were an idiot too..
i dont care about the people who feel that they have to chuck insults around diva....but i was interested in the people who were contributing to the discussion...

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey you wanted an explanation of what happened to your thread, im giving you want you wanted and i am defending my decision. that's it? not a power trip.
oh well diva....u r letting down the bulldogs supporters who dont have a fair shot at putting their point across....

If your happy with that then so am i....

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i dont care about the people who feel that they have to chuck insults around diva....but i was interested in the people who were contributing to the discussion...
yes, and using my discretion, i believe your thread was worthy of merging in the sbw thread.

the end. *adjusts power trip hat*

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh well diva....u r letting down the bulldogs supporters who dont have a fair shot at putting their point across....

If your happy with that then so am i....
*sigh* your..opinion..is..still..visible..to..people..who..will..care..to..read..it

i think i will be able to sleep well tonight.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes, and using my discretion, i believe your thread was worthy of merging in the sbw thread.

the end. *adjusts power trip hat*
can i just ask one more question diva....why was dognacious's thread "whats wrong with you people" merged?

i suppose that was "thread worthy"....lol

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*sigh* your..opinion..is..still..visible..to..people..who..will..care..to..read..it

i think i will be able to sleep well tonight.
exactly diva....to the 2% of people that read the whole thread page for page....u know how rediculously silly that is??

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I see you havent responded over CoC lol!

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i'm sorry would you like me to put it up on the front page?
yes well that would achieve my goal....to have people read my opinion and comment on it...nothing more nothing less.....

was that really too much to ask for...

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
can i just ask one more question diva....why was dognacious's thread "whats wrong with you people" merged?

i suppose that was "thread worthy"....lol
because in my opinion, the kennel needs some threads looking at the positive sides, we seriously don't need anymore of these doomsday threads for crying out loud, which yours obviously was! it was not deleted, its still there.

well there you go buddy, theres no stopping you from reporting me for double standards if you feel that way.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes well that would achieve my goal....to have people read my opinion and comment on it...nothing more nothing less.....

was that really too much to ask for...
people read your thread, people said what they thought of you and your opinion lol.. a mod came along and believed it was not worthy of its own thread..decided to merge it.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
because in my opinion, the kennel needs some threads looking at the positive sides, we seriously don't need anymore of these doomsday threads for crying out loud, which yours obviously was! it was not deleted, its still there.

well there you go buddy, theres no stopping you from reporting me for double standards if you feel that way.
well you've just confirmed what i said earlier....to be "thread worthy" it must conform with your criteria, theme and opinion....otherwise dont post it, ey?

Supporters forum my arse.....

and like i say, i'm not reporting anyone...its not pre-school

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
can u get over it :S

mod discretion. no one's says you have to stay if you arent happy

K

KL

I can't believe that the kennel would be a party to such a massive injustice.

I call for a royal commision into why the thread was merged

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
can u get over it :S

mod discretion. no one's says you have to stay if you arent happy
yes thats what you'd like....

i tell u what also....u talk about too much negative stuff.....how many people have been bagging SB the last few weeks....

My article was all about SB being a hero and us looking after him (that we should)....and the supporters to not keep bagging him the way they were.....people calling him a clown, saying he doesn't deserve anything more and that he should be put in premier league or to be selling hotdogs etc...

thats the negative ****, not what i was saying....

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yes thats what you'd like....

i tell u what also....u talk about too much negative stuff.....how many people have been bagging SB the last few weeks....

My article was all about SB being a hero and us looking after him (that we should)....and the supporters to not keep bagging him the way they were.....people calling him a clown, saying he doesn't deserve anything more and that he should be put in premier league or to be selling hotdogs etc...

thats the negative ****, not what i was saying....
I believe the only stuff that should be in the forum are articles, team lists, performances, signings and not much else. The rest of the crap should be in the lounge