Fan behaviour on trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol **** off they are not even proper wogs ;) :P

the dumb ****s should just laugh it off
What a dumb statement, you obviously don't have a Family if you did then I feel sorry for them.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why I no longer catch the train from OP.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
No-one is being racist...but it is always the same minority...has been like this for years...since I was a teenager....now im 25...and it turns me off from going to games with my wife!
we know they are idiots...but why should we bother going to the game to sit near this idiots...when I can watch it at home on Fox.....

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Maybe it would work to appeal to them that if they are wearing Bulldogs gear they represent the club and bring the club into disrepute. If they don't care about anything else, they seem to care about the Bulldogs. If the club spends some money and time marketing this maybe they will listen and at least behave when they are wearing our gear?

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Late 80's early 90's my mates and I would get dropped off at Bankstown Station by one of our parents then catch the train to Belmore to watch the Dogs play then do the same coming home. We would have ranged in age from 13-16, Not once did we encounter any issues bar the odd banter between rival fans.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its sad that we live in a time where families, elderlly people and people not in large
groups cannot go out and enjoy a game of footy, or just a stroll without having to worry about try hard little dead ****s
causing problems. Wether they are true fans or not, whilst they are in the Blue & White they are representing the club and
the fan base in a way.. These turds should be sought out and banned from attending life..why should everyone suffer so these
morons can feel like big heroes...space watsers..No way i would expose my wife or children to thes dip****s, id rather pay for the
parking and not have to deal with these morons...
No excuses for it, celebrating, having fun or whatever, no excuses whilst their is a chance even 1 person can be intimidated then
it is wrong ...Hope we start weeding these people out and hope they dont get replaced by the next lot of dip****es

P

PARRA JESUS

great to see some honest posters in here, the actions by a minority of dogs supporters on the train and after most games is a disgrace and worse than that of the actions in un policed third word countries, thats why many fans from other clubs stay away and chose not to take their kids to any game involving the dogs, it is a sad reflection of a great club....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its bound to happen when you have many thousands of pumped fans going to and from a match. Younger ones cant control their enthusiasm as well as older folks, but its that way everywhere, not just dogs games trains.

If it is so terrifying to take the kiddies on the train, pay for parking at the game and drive. I believe some memberships include parking. There is also a lot of cheaper parking if you are happy to walk up to 10 minutes to the stadium from the farthest one.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its bound to happen when you have many thousands of pumped fans going to and from a match. Younger ones cant control their enthusiasm as well as older folks, but its that way everywhere, not just dogs games trains.

If it is so terrifying to take the kiddies on the train, pay for parking at the game and drive. I believe some memberships include parking. There is also a lot of free parking if you are happy to walk up to 10 minutes to the stadium from the farthest one.
Happens a lot on the Illawarra line on friday and saturday nights with their massive drinking culture on the trains.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People who say it happens everywhere are just making excuses because of the culture of the kids. Victims lalala

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why don't you say something instead of coming on an internet forum acting like men...

Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone, but if you thought those guys are idiots and all deserved to be round up and put up in some zoo (which i totally agree with) then say something... don't just come on an internet site and act all taugh about it.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
So why don't you say something instead of coming on an internet forum acting like men...

Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone, but if you thought those guys are idiots and all deserved to be round up and put up in some zoo (which i totally agree with) then say something... don't just come on an internet site and act all taugh about it.
You could be trolling or you may genuinely not have a clue. I am 62 years old but I am a big guy and spent a fair bit of my youth in tough areas and know how to handle myself. When I was younger I often intervened physically when bullies were around. That all changed when I had kids with me. There is no possible way that I can get in a physical confrontation in front of my kids unless they are in direct danger.

People who are in trains with these louts are trapped. The idiot troublemakers don't have a lot to lose and they make sure they have plenty of mates to back them up before they start playing up. I have seen people gang together and confront teenage idiots but only when they attack an innocent person. Usually they don't, they just frighten and harass them. I still think filming them and putting them online is the best way to get action.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shows how many people lack any respect and decency, I was discusted at all the people yelling out during the minutes silence. felt like smacking em one.
How annoying is it when they do that the disrespectful AS$ H@les

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You could be trolling or you may genuinely not have a clue. I am 62 years old but I am a big guy and spent a fair bit of my youth in tough areas and know how to handle myself. When I was younger I often intervened physically when bullies were around. That all changed when I had kids with me. There is no possible way that I can get in a physical confrontation in front of my kids unless they are in direct danger.

People who are in trains with these louts are trapped. The idiot troublemakers don't have a lot to lose and they make sure they have plenty of mates to back them up before they start playing up. I have seen people gang together and confront teenage idiots but only when they attack an innocent person. Usually they don't, they just frighten and harass them. I still think filming them and putting them online is the best way to get action.
62 years young and using the term "trolling".. My new fav Kenneler. Nearly as cool as the bull riding monkey..
Seriously though, I agree with you 100%, I used to catch the train before I got my licence, and it used to be such a sh*t experience, I was not much older than these same thugs that would terrorize everyone in the carriages, but I had respect for others around me. These kids obviously did not. If by some odd chance that I was forced to catch the train to Olympic park again, it'd still be very edgy and paranoid. I can take care of myself, but all it takes is one of these idiots to pull out a knife and put you in hospital or even worse. Is it worth the risk saying something? Or trying to capture them on video? Never. They look for reasons to start, and once one of them opens their mouth, they all seem to grow a pair instantly and want to get involved.

Bring on the police batons!

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No offence taken but me not saying/doing anything is an assumption on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.