Fan behaviour on trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody Royal Commission stuffed up policing in this state. They don't want coppers, they want social workers dressed in blue. Bring back the Irish coppers who would smack you around and then bring you into the station.

There is no respect for the cops, how can they respect ordinary citizens.

My advice, do not confront these hoons. I am Lebanese, I am telling you that most of these wanna be thugs are also. Do not approach them. Don't even look at them. Tough guys they are... In numbers. And 0 respect
Well said Abdul, a few bad apples giving a whole race a bad name, and cops with no power or desire to clean up this trash, one of the main reasons I won't take my kids to a game

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody Royal Commission stuffed up policing in this state. They don't want coppers, they want social workers dressed in blue. Bring back the Irish coppers who would smack you around and then bring you into the station.
They wouldn't try that **** in Nazi Germany in the 1930s that's when people had respect for the uniform

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They wouldn't try that **** in Nazi Germany in the 1930s that's when people had respect for the uniform
Problem is we have gone too far to the side of the aggressors. These days someone will commit murder, and we will have some do gooder wanting to give them a cuddle to make sure they are ok.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said Abdul, a few bad apples giving a whole race a bad name, and cops with no power or desire to clean up this trash, one of the main reasons I won't take my kids to a game
Police have it unfairly aswell, They try to police things but cop critizism. Use a Tazer they cop sh*t, they arrest someone and it's brutality.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Police have it unfairly aswell, They try to police things but cop critizism. Use a Tazer they cop sh*t, they arrest someone and it's brutality.
Yes, I would not like to be a cop, give them back a bit of power and see things change, these guys get death threats to their families, no wonder why they don't make waves

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Had these people have a go at me before in 2009, they were kicking windows and throwing bottles running up and down the stairs. One of them slapped his mate in the head which of course they thought it was me. Old mate bridges up to me being a racist little **** ( oh I am white it is a cultural misunderstanding), soon had 12 around me after I told him I would put his head through the glass he likes to kick lol. Lucky for me? we pulled up at the station.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

There is no respect for the cops, how can they respect ordinary person.

My advice, do not confront these hoons. I am Lebanese, I am telling you that most of these wanna be thugs are also. Do not approach them. Don't even look at them. Tough guys they are... In numbers. And 0 respect

Abdul.

Im glad you said it with these Lebanese thugs. If I have said this I would be classed as a racist. Im almost 40 now and good half of my close friends are Lebs. We are all family men now, married with kids.

These thugs are giving all Lebs a bad name for nothing. Their parents should give them a clip across the back of the head. If not then the Police powers must increase so they can do it.

Furthermore its not just the Lebs, there are d*ckheads in every nationality!

This gangster crap is getting out of hand!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Abdul - Top posts mate.. couldn't agree more.

Look at the options available:
1. Kick/Punch their heads in. Their mates will jump you and you'll end up stabbed or worse. If cops attend they'll hit you for assault, and the little pricks parents will try to sue you for damages.
2. Ignore them. They'll continue along knowing they are getting away with it.
3. Say something. End up in a controntation.
4. End up with cops arresting them. In court a judge will hear how they are little darlings and one of the parents walked out of them and that they don't understand what they are doing. They walk out scott free.

Unfortunately for me I've been victim to a number of assaults before now (wrong place, wrong time, wrong body type/shape = instant target).

First one was a bunch of cowards who bashed me after they saw me dating a girl one of them fancied. I had numerous witnesses that identified the two involved (as they were in same year at school). They got charged with assault. In court they admitted fully they had bashed me, but claimed I had racially abused them. My witnesses stated I had not, and despite this the judge ruled that putting them in juvie (despite them having form), would disrupt their learning and being a reasonable member of society in the future. They got a 3 month good behaviour bond, and had to pay my hospital bill. That's all!

FF a few years. Second one involved a female, but a sizable one. She came after me stating I "gave her a look" at Penrith station. King hit me in the back of the head when I was walking into the station. I went for cover behind Station security from her and her 3 mates, and she yelled she was "gonna get her bruddas out to bash me". Long story short, two witnesses identified her (they were her classmates) as the person who assaulted me. Cops already knew her as "she had a record as long as my arm". During the time she assaulted me and the court case cops told me she'd been charged with 2 armed robberies, another assault and a break and enter. Anyway again went to court and the case was thrown out because (wait for it) the suspect had not been formally introduced to my two witnesses, so even though they were in the same class, because the suspect had not introduced herself personally to my witnesses, there was no way proving it was her (even though it was).

So in short and back on topic, judges allow and give excuses for this trash to commit the crimes and cause the problems to society they do. There is little to no incentive for these kids NOT to muck up, and hey, any record they do get, is reset at 18 anyway. The whole system needs an overhaul. Get rid of juvenile correctional centres and have everyone in the same prison (kids in kids area, teens in teens area, adults in adult area), drop the "criminal record reset at 18" idea, and impose the same minimum sentences REGARDLESS of age. Old enough to do a crime, old enough to do the time.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Top post a black n blue beating with a tasering will b a step in the right direction in forcing respect. Most recruits always quiver at the thought of getting tasered . Royal commission and civil libertarians guilty.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Abdul - Top posts mate.. couldn't agree more.

Look at the options available:
1. Kick/Punch their heads in. Their mates
3. Say something. End up in a controntation.
4. End up with cops arresting them. In court a judge will hear how they are little darlings and one of the parents walked out of them and that they don't understand what they are doing. They walk out scott free.

Unfortunately for me I've been victim to a number of assaults before now (wrong place, wrong time, wrong body type/shape = instant target).

First one was a bunch of cowards who bashed me after they saw me dating a girl one of them fancied. I had numerous witnesses that identified the two involved (as they were in same year at school). They got charged with assault. In court they admitted fully they had bashed me, but claimed I had racially abused them. My witnesses stated I had not, and despite this the judge ruled that putting them in juvie (despite them having form), would disrupt their learning and being a reasonable member of society in the future. They got a 3 month good behaviour bond, and had to pay my hospital bill. That's all!

FF a few years. Second one involved a female, but a sizable one. She came after me stating I "gave her a look" at Penrith station. King hit me in the back of the head when I was walking into the station. I went for cover behind Station security from her and her 3 mates, and she yelled she was "gonna get her bruddas out to bash me". Long story short, two witnesses identified her (they were her classmates) as the person who assaulted me. Cops already knew her as "she had a record as long as my arm". During the time she assaulted me and the court case cops told me she'd been charged with 2 armed robberies, another assault and a break and enter. Anyway again went to court and the case was thrown out because (wait for it) the suspect had not been formally introduced to my two witnesses, so even though they were in the same class, because the suspect had not introduced herself personally to my witnesses, there was no way proving it was her (even though it was).

So in short and back on topic, judges allow and give excuses for this trash to commit the crimes and cause the problems to society they do. There is little to no incentive for these kids NOT to muck up, and hey, any record they do get, is reset at 18 anyway. The whole system needs an overhaul. Get rid of juvenile correctional centres and have everyone in the same prison (kids in kids area, teens in teens area, adults in adult area), drop the "criminal record reset at 18" idea, and impose the same minimum sentences REGARDLESS of age. Old enough to do a crime, old enough to do the time.
This judicial system will only have itself to blame when the public starts to dish out justice of their own kind.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little off topic but I just heard they arrested the guy that king hit the 18yo in the cross and killed him. They arrested him at bulldogs training session... Here comes the bad press about our supporters!

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Problem is we have gone too far to the side of the aggressors. These days someone will commit murder, and we will have some do gooder wanting to give them a cuddle to make sure they are ok.
Do gooders (Greens) Are ruining this country.

I agree. My Dad use to tell me that back in his time police officers had to be of a certain height and build and they actually were intimidating.

Now there are 2 females that are 5"6 55kg patrolling outside of a busy pub or club to ensure peoples safety what the f**ck are they going to do when a brawl breaks out between 8 blokes.

Ill probably get abused on my opinion of this but I believe females should not be allowed to work in certain areas of the police force.

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being an employee on the railways I have heard of drivers and guards and their horror stories of how bulldogs 'fans' react/behave themselves. They say that there seems to be little difference between us having a win or a loss and how the people react on the train. It's going to take a while to get rid of the 'd!ckhead value'.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little off topic but I just heard they arrested the guy that king hit the 18yo in the cross and killed him. They arrested him at bulldogs training session... Here comes the bad press about our supporters!
If that's the one who got king hit and died 11 days ago, one of his mates just assaulted a cameraman outside of court, the camera dude is laying on the ground and police arrested him around the corner. Lack of respect It's bloody disgraceful. If my mate kinghit someone and they died, I wouldn't be at the courthose surporting them.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do gooders (Greens) Are ruining this country.

I agree. My Dad use to tell me that back in his time police officers had to be of a certain height and build and they actually were intimidating.

Now there are 2 females that are 5"6 55kg patrolling outside of a busy pub or club to ensure peoples safety what the f**ck are they going to do when a brawl breaks out between 8 blokes.

Ill probably get abused on my opinion of this but I believe females should not be allowed to work in certain areas of the police force.
People can abuse you all they like, but at the end of the day, it's completely true.
Most female officers are very quick to react with excessive force (Cap spray, taser, batons etc), because they lack the physical strength and ability to overpower one or males when a situation occurs. This leads to situations becoming more aggravated and more charges being laid.
If they truly are on a power trip and jump into a fight and happen to get pushed or knocked over, no-one asks "why was this 55kg cop jumping into an altercation between men double her size", it's an automatic "assault on a police officer" charge on one or all of them.
You can't even look at some female officers without some of them taking it the wrong way.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think some would be surprised just how tough (and able to stand up for themselves) some female cops are.

They have to pass the same tests as male police officers.
Your right, some would surprise us, but even though they do the same tests, I don't think any of those tests involve jumping into a brawl where some of the men may weigh 90-120kg..
If I'm 75kgs and I have a hard enough time holding back my 95kgs brother in law, who is all muscle, what's a 55kg female who's being weighed down by a 10-15kilo belt on her waist going to do?
There's just some scenarios they can't create in training, so they can't assess if these officers can handle certain situations until they actually occur.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They would not get away with it in Germany in 2012 either I guarantee it, no grafitti, no scumbags out of control, lots of CCTV and plain clothes Police mixed with the commuters.
I visit there frequently like Japan, same thing!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I would not like to be a cop, give them back a bit of power and see things change, these guys get death threats to their families, no wonder why they don't make waves
I remember as a young bloke hanging around Bankstown railway station, the cops always no less tan 2 together would walk past ask what we were up to, they listened and walked off, returned half an hour later and said that we have 5 minutes to disappear or we would wear a number 10 boot up our A*s's or a good whack with a Baton was not out of the question if you answered back.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now we learn that the 17 year-old charged with the murder of Thomas Kelly in Kings Cross is a Bulldogs supporter. He was arrested today watching the Dogs train at Belmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.