Euthanasia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
tell me how would you judge it on a case by case scenario? how do you measure pain
Well when it comes people like you, we just judge them by face value and say

Eedz: Nope, waste of space, kill him

Nurse: But sir he doesnt want to...

*my finger to nurses mouth*

Eedz: Kill him

:p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well when it comes people like you, we just judge them by face value and say

Eedz: Nope, waste of space, kill him

Nurse: But sir he doesnt want to...

*my finger to nurses mouth*

Eedz: Kill him

lmao, i pictured that:o

thats nice to hear actually, at least you care about me enough to want to kill me:D

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lmao, i pictured that:o

thats nice to hear actually, at least you care about me enough to want to kill me:D
Yes, against all my beliefs, I would see to your demise

jkz brother, heaven forbid. I need your F1 ignorance to feel better about myself

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Chantal Sebire found dead at home

A FRENCH woman with a rare facial tumour, whose plea for doctor-assisted suicide was rejected by a court earlier this week, has died.

The Associated Press reports Chantal Sebire, 52, was found dead in her home in eastern France. It is not yet known how she died.

Ms Sebire was diagnosed with esthesioneuroblastoma eight years ago, which left her nearly blind and with no sense of taste or smell. As the tumour burrowed through her sinuses and nasal cavities, her nose swelled to several times its size and one eye socket was pushed out of her head, AP reports.

In a television interview, Ms Sebire urged French President Nicolas Sarkozy to intervene and grant her request for a prescription of lethal drugs.

"In 2000, I lost the sense of smell and taste ... and I lost my sight in October 2007."

"One would not allow an animal to go through what I have endured.''

On Monday, a court in Dijon rejected her plea for a doctor to administer a lethal dose of barbiturates.

After the decision was handed down, Ms Sebire said she would find life-terminating drugs through other means.

"I now know how to get my hands on what I need and if I don't get it in France, I will get it elsewhere,'' she said.

The case revived debate in France over the right to die.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23407038-2,00.html

Poor lady may of taken her own life

A

A_C

Definitely a hard one - i wouldnt want to see someone i loved to suffer in pain... but then again as everyone says how do you measure pain?

Also - euthanasia is illegal right? well what difference is it when someone decides not to ungergo certain treatment because they know they will suffer side-effects and chooses to die instead? and doctors allow it? Really how different is that?

My bestfriends grandmother (rip) had diabetes and her kidneys failed - they were going to put her on dialysis, she refused because she didn't want to live her life being attached to a machine half the time and blind. Doctors didn't aruge - so for three weeks she was on pain killers as her blood slowly poisoned her and she eventually passed away. Is that really any different?

G

Gladiator.

there is a guy who administers euthanasia, off the coast though, in international waters.

G

Gladiator.

pulling the plug on life support is not considered euthanasia,

hth

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a hard one - i wouldnt want to see someone i loved to suffer in pain... but then again as everyone says how do you measure pain?

Also - euthanasia is illegal right? well what difference is it when someone decides not to ungergo certain treatment because they know they will suffer side-effects and chooses to die instead? and doctors allow it? Really how different is that?

My bestfriends grandmother (rip) had diabetes and her kidneys failed - they were going to put her on dialysis, she refused because she didn't want to live her life being attached to a machine half the time and blind. Doctors didn't aruge - so for three weeks she was on pain killers as her blood slowly poisoned her and she eventually passed away. Is that really any different?
Spot on Rach.

G

Gladiator.

rip to her, but it is different, she let nature take its course, euthanasia doesn't.

G

Gladiator.

euthanasia - killing yourself by a mean of injecting a poison.

choosing not to have an operation, letting nature take its course.

A

A_C

euthanasia - killing yourself by a mean of injecting a poison.

choosing not to have an operation, letting nature take its course.
Forget the means - the end result is still the same.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Pain is no reason to die tbh... kinda like a man slipping into his sword in a battle because he cant tolerate the suffering.

Its hard, but at the end of the day its not right. Only brain death would be considered for euthenasia.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
all this bull**** religion **** being brought in shouldnt be

we have killed people for 1000's of years because they raped or murdered someone and it was always done in the name of god

there are alot of religious couks who think when they act they're doing it in gods name

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score

we have killed people for 1000's of years because they raped or murdered someone and it was always done in the name of god

there are alot of religious couks who think when they act they're doing it in gods name
if peoples opinion is influenced by their religious beliefs then of course its going to come into it.

i personally dont agree with it, while i wouldnt want loved ones in pain, you just have to leave it in God's hands..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If your Christian the rules are simple - thou shall not kill (no clauses attached)

S

Stacey A

Truer words have not been spoken.
Though shall not kill but in the name of god it;s ok and you will be a saint or Martyr.
Crackheads
Depends on the situation, if the person is going to die for sure and they are going to rot away leaving the families with that memory of them, then should be their choice.
But if these laws fall into the wrong hands and get manipulated it can be used for bad purposes, eg murder.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i watch people die from illness everyday. by the time they die, they have totally switched off and there is nothing left of them.
they're just vacant shells, waiting to go.
my grandmother is completely terminal. i have watched her deteriorate for the last 5 years. the cancer just keeps on metastasising, the pain gets worse, and the disease just intensifies. if she were were dog, i'd have shot her years ago.

it's gut wrenching at times, and whilst i think it should be allowed, it can't be legalised. a slow death is awful, but it can be made easier.

i could sit here for days going on about this.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
People may kill in the name of God, but its not a written law which allows it

Hence the reaction to it, like War, Anti Death Penalty Riots etc

Killing has very been accepted by the majority, in any form.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.