Euthanasia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts? Should it be allowed? Not allowed?

Discuss

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
let me guess, both you & dh are for it being legal?

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
it depends on the situation of the individual. you would have to look at various factors.

D

D0ggyStylz

I don't really have an opinion on the matter. However if someone is living in sheer pain then I would think the kindest thing you can do is put them out of their misery.

We do it for horses, for dogs, why not for humans? If you cut us, do we not bleed?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it depends on the situation of the individual. you would have to look at various factors.
yeah but there has to be a line drawn somewhere, where does that happen?

how do you measure it?, when you reach an "X" amount of pain & discomfort?

should amputees be able to do it?

once you open the floodgates, lots of problems occur

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
and this is why its an ethical issue. Nobody really knows where to draw the line.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Are you askin it from a religious or a moral/ethical perspective?

On the religious front, last time I checked I thought we lived in a secular society, where there is a seperation of religion and state.

The moral/ethical front is much more complicated, and depends on one's own convictions, and the circumstance of each individual case. That's where euthanisia law can get quite messy. You can't apply a uniform law.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah but there has to be a line drawn somewhere, where does that happen?

how do you measure it?, when you reach an "X" amount of pain & discomfort?

should amputees be able to do it?

once you open the floodgates, lots of problems occur
maybe one day you can go through a life of pain and hell then we will see if your opinion stays the same

when you are healthy and feel you have something to live for then of course you will be against youth in asia but if you are suffering like a typical bastard then you are gonna want to die

even my dog when he got cancer and had to put him down, on his last days I know for a fact if he could talk he would of been begging me to kill him with the look he was giving me

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
go to sweden or switzerland or wherever it is! your allowed assisted suicide there (i read it in mX yesterday).. But i do think it should be allowed, but only in extraordinary circumstances

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading an article about an old man that built himself a machine that fired a gun so he could kill himself.

When you're going to that extreme, then clearly something is wrong.

But then again you ask? What is more painful? Physical pain or mental???

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
How hard is it to work out, you really dont need permission to hang yourself, or OD on sleeping pills, or slit your wrists...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How hard is it to work out, you really dont need permission to hang yourself, or OD on sleeping pills, or slit your wrists...
but Government would like it if you did ask for their permission first

fucing power tripping mods!

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some will use it as an excuse for suicide in any matter. Including "Daddy not buying me a Barbie Doll" or "Mummy loving my sister more then me" or "Just broke up with my b/f because he had 1 testicle"

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I should have re-worded it.

Assisted euthanasia - my bad.

Say your partner is in a car crash, and is completely dependent on you for everything. They're in excruciating pain and is begging you to give them pills or whatever to end it. You do it. You go to jail.

Fair?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people definately need putting out of their misery, its a fact if life, how do we expect someone is deaf, blind and dumb to continue their existance, look at at Andy Crook?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
okay legalise it

but if were going to do it, do it right ffs

none of this easy simple drug bloodstream technique

that makes it easy on people to take their life

no, we should put them in front of a firing squad or use the electric chair baby!!!!:amazed:

if they are willing to go through that, then they must be in pain

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
or you could make things easy by releasing every sicko serial killer from prisons around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.