Opinion BBO

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moves very well and looks extremely elusive, hopefully he isn't dumbed down by the rest of the squad. We really need to get some quality into the squad to support these young guys so they can actually develop how they're meant to.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Katao on 28-6 South's

BBO on 18-4 Bulldogs.

Seriously why the fuck does Barrety persist with Katao??? Samething last week, katao lost us these last 2 games!!
No lewis lost it at half time

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Katao on 28-6 South's

BBO on 18-4 Bulldogs.

Seriously why the fuck does Barrety persist with Katao??? Samething last week, katao lost us these last 2 games!!
It's pretty obvious isn't it? Clearly Baz has a hard on for Katoa due to the Penrith connection. The dumb thing is, he can still leave Katoa on at lock and put BBO on if he wants. Either way it's moronic to only play him 30 minutes when he was our most impactful player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My only explanation is that he’s protecting the kid. Katoa is gone next year anyway. Seems to be the only logical reason.
I think so. How many times have we seen a kid come through and show some positive signs only to have their confidence beat to shit after a few games and regress.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My only explanation is that he’s protecting the kid. Katoa is gone next year anyway. Seems to be the only logical reason.
I don't mind him coming off the bench and playing somewhat limited minutes for that reason but there's no reason he can't play 45-50 minutes. He should have come back on earlier than he did in the second half when it was 18 all.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Been waiting for this kid to get given time in FG for last few years. Kid has very special talent. Put him among Burton Fox etc next year and he will kill it even more. Im sure he is a half and not a hooker either.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He definitely look good and with a bright future. Things happen for him, he’s composed, thinks, and plays what he sees.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have time to wait and see. Even if BBO is amazing until the end of the year we need to sign a quality hooker for next year or the year after (23) come November. We've been F'd at hooker for far too long (people were saying the same thing regarding Deitz). I really like BBO tho and I think he has a future in the 7 jersey (at least very good competition there).
The kid deserves an opportunity,he has good hands ,pace ,definitely a player for the future.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Katoa on 28-6 South's

BBO on 18-4 Bulldogs.

Seriously why the fuck does Barrety persist with Katoa??? Samething last week, katao lost us these last 2 games!!
He can kick an odd 40/20 once in 10 games.