Opinion BBO

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want to see his top speed on the Telstra speed tracker.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with you 100%.

Win, lose or draw I want

6. Avo
7. BBO

for the rest of the year. Maybe some game time @ 9 as well to see how our spine lines up next year.

1. Avo
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. Hooker

Or

1. FB
6. Avo
7. Burton
9. BBO
Avos not a half for me bro. He's the best we have at the moment but I see his future either fullback or centre but 100% not in the halves

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Avos not a half for me bro. He's the best we have at the moment but I see his future either fullback or centre but 100% not in the halves
Did you see BBO go whoooshhh when he broke the line? Had more whooossh than savage.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have found our long term Hooker in BBO . No need to chase the cheese any more. We could use JMK for the first 20 mins and then through this kid out there. JMK can cover every role
as back up except from prop .

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haven't seen BBQ in action enough but i won't complain if he plays the rest of the year at 7 or 9 preferably 7 to partner burto if he show consistency. Looks really good at the moment

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with you about the future as he more than likely will be our 6 next year and needs the experience and game time but im talking about Lewis form of late since he’s been recalled has been definitely the better of the two
well Lewis is not playing 7
Different jobs. In no way has Lewis deserved to be named in the starting 13 it’s just we don’t have much better at the moment haha

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well Lewis is not playing 7
Different jobs. In no way has Lewis deserved to be named in the starting 13 it’s just we don’t have much better at the moment haha
Your right lol though Lewis is playing like the 7 and your right again he is the best of the worst at the moment still deserves his spot nonetheless

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We play Sharks, Titans & Tigers over the next 3 weeks. This is a good time to give him long minutes to see what he can do whether it be at 6,7 or 9. Even if you keep him off for the first 20 minutes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was the change of speed for me. Top gear in an instant. Thats rugby league speed. Also very confident for a 19 year old.
Yh he moves really well, sort of in a young Benji or SJ mould where he can drift across the park and engage multiple defenders and create something out of nothing. He can also play very direct like he did in that run.

We finally have some genuine ball runners at the club, BBO probably the best of them with what I mentioned above. Jake can play direct and at pace and swerves (he unfortunately isn't doing it now and is stuck crabbing across field) while Burton also better suited to playing direct but relies on a big step and power to get through the line.

Malla

Reaction score
Great player.

An option out of hooker. Needs to fix his defense and probably fitness all round, but definitely worth persisting.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop Averillo play BBO
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Cotric
4. Naden
5. Allan
6. Burton
7.BBO

Averillo doesn’t see first grade until he learns how to kick, direct play, tackle, take the line on, not shit his pants, just to name a few. Overhyped. Most overrated player since Braith Anasta

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no way BBO is in the halves next year. Either it’s Burton/Avo or Burton/Lewis. Lewis is prob gone I think contractually. Flanagan was a flop signing and he won’t be a long term option.

So I’m gonna bet on Burton/Averillo next season.

Fullback I honestly don’t know what’s gonna happen there.
Averillo is not a half. Wasting his time thinking he can organise play. He was nowhere to be seen yesterday when we needed a half to control
The game and get us on the front foot with his kicks he does the same up and under bullshit that’s fucked us for weeks on end.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From what we've seen, the 9 rotation needs to be BBO and JMK. With Katoa leaving at year end, we should be giving as much game time to BBO as possible. Same goes for the likes of Topine, Doorey and other fringe blokes that will not be let go...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kid has moved up the priority list right? For Fox sake we DESPERATELY need to get Flanno off the books and give BBO a slice of his coin.