Search results

1. Bulldog Bandit

New Bulldogs recruit....

Have a go @ this guy his name is Mariusz Pudzianowski he is the worlds strongest man. Hell he might not be great at rugby but how would you like this dude running at you full bore. Would scare the ****ee out of anyone.
  2. Bulldog Bandit

Rhinos Release the Beast!!

Engage Super League Champions Leeds Rhinos have announced that the club have agreed to place New Zealand international Greg Eastwood on the transfer list at the players request. Eastwood, 23, joined the Rhinos this season on a three year contract however the World Cup winner has requested to...
  3. Bulldog Bandit

Inglis out!!!

I heard on 2GB today that Inglis has been ruled out & Slater is a 50/50 chance to play. If Slater is injured I doubt they are going to risk him for a game which doesnt mean anything to them. A mate of mine said he heard that White may be a late inclusion as well anyone heard any news on the...
  4. Bulldog Bandit

O'Donnell not worth risk

COWBOYS enforcer Luke O'Donnell has been branded a "liability", with his judiciary rap sheet prompting at least one NRL club to steer away from the off-contract forward. Figures obtained by The Sunday Telegraph show the 29-year-old is the most suspended forward in NRL history - which dates...
  5. Bulldog Bandit

Krisnan Inu to be outed as Eels focus on Feleti Mateo and Kris Keating

NOW Daniel Mortimer is locked up until the end of 2012, the Eels will pull out all stops to try and secure the signatures of Feleti Mateo and Kris Keating - but Krisnan Inu will be shown the door. Questions were immediately raised yesterday about the remaining Parramatta players off contract...
  6. Bulldog Bandit

The blind side....

Has anyone seen this movie yet? Ive just watched the trailer & man! it looks awesome could possibly be one of the best movies to come out in 2010. Its based on the true life story of Micheal Oher the Baltimore Ravens rookie who has a big shot of winning the NFl's rookie of the year this year. I...
  7. Bulldog Bandit

Ipod touch

Hey guys! I just bought myself an Ipod touch & not being in the know tech wise I was just wondering if anyone could give me some easy to follow advise on how to crack the thing & get apps on it for free. Thanks for the help.
  8. Bulldog Bandit

Wooden Spoons

Hey guys I was just wondering if any one could tell me how many wooden spoons the dogs have won since entering the comp. Thanks!
  9. Bulldog Bandit

Brett Kimmorley makes play for State of Origin return for New South Wales

A smarter Brett Kimmorley has put his hand up for yet another crack at Queensland with the veteran halfback pushing his case for an Origin recall in a package deal with in-form Bulldogs teammate Michael Ennis. With Ennis believed to be edging out early favourite Robbie Farah in the race to be...
  10. Bulldog Bandit

Miracle Baby!

Parents who took their infant girl off life support after deciding to donate her heart to another ill child were stunned when doctors said she began breathing on her own. Two-month-old Kaylee Wallace was born in a hospital in Toronto, Canada, with a brain malformation that was expected to...
  11. Bulldog Bandit

Manly & Newcastle fans brawl in car park after match

NEWCASTLE boss Steve Burraston last night launched an investigation into a brawl between Knights and Manly fans after yesterday's match at EnergyAustralia Stadium. The Daily Telegraph can reveal police were called after the fight erupted in the ground's carpark about 15 minutes after...
  12. Bulldog Bandit

Sharks field 14th player!

Is it just me or did it feel like the ref. was like a 14th player for the sharks! FFS he was terrible in the 2nd half. No penalty given when Noddy was taken out after he put a kick in I thought they were cracking down on players charging kickers. The Goodwin try when the ball was knocked out of...
  13. Bulldog Bandit

Shuttle run (Beep test)

Hey guys! I was just wondering who has done the beep test before & what was your best time. I just did one outside my house & only managed a 9/5. My best level ive gotten to was 12/6 which was around 4 years ago. Looks like ive got a really long way to go if I ever wanna get back there again.
  14. Bulldog Bandit

Wheres Davo (mofo sixx)

Just out of curiosity where the hell has Davo been? He used to live @ the Kennel. I kinda miss his sense of humour.
  15. Bulldog Bandit

Willie, Mini & Fitzy on outer @ Roosters.

THE Roosters appear headed for a stand-off with Willie Mason as club officials try to reconfigure their ageing team towards youth and speed. Just three games into the season, The Sunday Telegraph understands club powerbrokers are prepared to let Mason walk even though he is signed until the...
  16. Bulldog Bandit

Barba to start?

Now dont crucify me if im wrong here guys! But ive heard a little rumour that Roberts has been dropped to the bench this week & Barba is starting. It would be a great chance for Barba to steak his claim for the no:6 jersey.
  17. Bulldog Bandit

Stewart may miss season opener

Stewart could miss round 1. Manly officials are considering standing down Brett Stewart from the opening round of the NRL premiership as police continue investigations into an alleged sexual assualt. Following several months of boardroom upheaval, there could be further self-inflicted pain...
  18. Bulldog Bandit

Foxsports Fantasy...

Hey guys! I just started a fantasy nrl comp. for kennelers on foxsports the code is 11181-1499. Hope to see you guys on there.
  19. Bulldog Bandit

Soul Men

I watched this last week, it is the last film Bernie Mac stared in, it also stars Samuel L Jackson. You guys have to watch it, its absolutely hilarious.
  20. Bulldog Bandit

Season Passes

I was just wondering if anyone has received there season pass in the mail yet I hoping to get mine by early February but haven't received anything yet.
  21. Bulldog Bandit

Umaga comes out of retirement for Toulon

Top 14 - Crisis forces Umaga out of retirement Eurosport - Mon, 26 Jan 15:08:00 2009 Toulon manager Tana Umaga has come out of retirement in a desperate attempt to help them avoid relegation from the Top 14 in France. More StoriesTop 14 fixtures and results Top 14 standings It had...
  22. Bulldog Bandit

Anyone got news on $BW & Toulon?

Hey guys! Im sorry for bringing up this scumbag in discussion again but does any one have any info about whats going on with him in France. Is he still injured? And how is Toulon doing in 1st division... The last I heard they were coming 3rd last. Hopefully $BW will get a wooden spoon after...
  23. Bulldog Bandit

$BW Interview

For everyone here who has a short memory & would take $BW back in a whimper here is a little reminder about how much he loves the Bulldogs... Sorry about bringing up another $BW thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB23yymUU58 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv-FeergeSc&feature=related...
  24. Bulldog Bandit

Funny stories!

A mate of mine told me a really funny story today that I just have to share with everyone. My mate went on holidays a few years back with three of his best friends to the Gold Coast, & 1 of his mates thinks he is a real player & kept going on about how many woman he was going to pick up on...
  25. Bulldog Bandit

Bulldogs going bush!

ANDREW Ryan and a few of his Bulldogs teammates will head bush next week to escape civilisation. There will be plenty of beers. A few lop-sided tents. Campfires. A few laughs. But no footballs to be kicked around. No way. "I'm going to forget about footy and want to get away. I'd love to...
  26. Bulldog Bandit

Bulldogs wait for transfer from Toloun

Bulldogs wait for transfer from Toulon By Margie McDonald and Brent Read August 18, 2008 A $1million deal has been struck between the Bulldogs and Toulon which will free Sonny Bill Williams to continue his rugby union career without threat of legal action. While the Bulldogs would not...
  27. Bulldog Bandit

Your top 5 for the EPL.....

Who do you guys think will finish in the top 5 from 1st to 5th. & who will get relegated. 1. Chelsea 2. Man. UTD 3. Liverpool 4. Everton 5. Arsenal Relegated 1. Stoke 2. Bolton 3. Hull
  28. Bulldog Bandit

Our forward pack for "09" & Andrew Ryan.

Looking @ our forward pack for 09 I think we have plenty of good 2nd rowers in SBW, Ryan ,Matiua, Koups, & te mari But in the front row we arnt as strong. Fair enough we have Hannant (who's a gun) & Hickey ( who is always improving) But we still lack a prop who can play 80mins or close to it...
  29. Bulldog Bandit

League players personalities.

Flicking through the paper on Tuesday, I noticed my mates face in a picture which was involving the Benji article. I asked my mate what happened & his accounts are the opposite to what the media reported. Anyway I was just wondering has any body been out & had a good or bad encounter with 1...