League players personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flicking through the paper on Tuesday, I noticed my mates face in a picture which was involving the Benji article. I asked my mate what happened & his accounts are the opposite to what the media reported.

Anyway I was just wondering has any body been out & had a good or bad encounter with 1 of our league stars. Being in the public eye constantly they are gonna get approached now & again so i was wondering how have they come across to you.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
benji marshall is the biggest tool around. hes so up himself. also andrew johns and willie mason...
they r the only wankas i have come across out in night clubs..

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
yeah ive come across bronson harrison from the tigers at wallaby bar biggest tool around .

i also saw barry hall and a few of the swannies players there that night and got a pic with barry , hes a really nice bloke .

but bronson harrisons head is bigger then anyone elses for sure .

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
from the dogs i think nick koups, benny roberts, danny williams and sbw r the friendliest when seen out..

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
havent seen them in the clubs...but from who ive come across willie mason is a rude guy

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
bronson harrison and benji play touch at timbrell park..
and i must they, they are the biggest egotistic snobs out.

i see matt utai in auburn all the time, hes okay. depends if he has his screaming children with him.

anthony tupou was really nice. so was kris inu and jarryd hayne

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of Cowboys Players out on the town on numerous occasions.

Paul Rauhihi (when he was at the Cows) was the funniest by far. Julian O'Neill was the Rudest though.

B

Ben Godberts.

one of my mates accidently knocked benji over lol it was so funny

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ive seen lee te maari and tony williams at abion holtel along with utai and mateo there all seem good and lee shouted me a round of drinks so all good

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alot of the footy players are nice guys, blokes like Ben roberts, Pattern & Shrek are down to earth. But you get your occasional pr#ck like Benji & Mason. I was introduced to Mase once by my mates x & when I shook his hand the bloke turned his head & just walked the other way like some big shot. Glad 2 see him gone.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Willie Mason = Absolute JERK - even before he dogged us.

At the fan day, he was extremely snobby. Didnt seem enthusiastic to meet the fans (me anyway), and he wouldnt even stand up and take a photo with me - made me reach down and take a photo with him...

Proof is in the pudding:

Also in this pic, why is he acting like a Hero behind my back and lifting up an article of himself??

Also, Mark O'Meley was far from pleasant when I bumped into him, Patten, Sherwin and Perry at a Cafe after a training session. He didnt even look at me. Maybe it was bad timing but I didnt think too badly of the situation.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Honestly boo hoo a player was not my best friend when i saw him out.

They have fan days and the like for a reason...

Its rude to approach then when they are with their family(if anyone has ever done that), and can you really blame them for not wanting to talk all day/night when they are with mates.

Yeah some players could be a little nicer but in everyday like you meet nice/ not so nice people... Be the bigger person and get over it.

Anyway back to the main topic only really spoken to players at a fan day.... But Toops is pretty nice and seemed really shy

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I had the same experience blaqdog. At one of their training sessions at Belmore, Mason didnt look like he even wanted to be there. Still signed stuff, but it came with an attitude. O Meley was pretty nice. Haz was the best man. He hanged around after every other player had left, and had a chat and a laugh with him.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I had the same experience blaqdog. At one of their training sessions at Belmore, Mason didnt look like he even wanted to be there. Still signed stuff, but it came with an attitude. O Meley was pretty nice. Haz was the best man. He hanged around after every other player had left, and had a chat and a laugh with him.
Haz always has been a legend!

Honestly, i once saw him in a park with his wife and brother and a few other people.. I was hesitant to approach him, but i thought why the hell not.

I went up to him and he made me feel so comfy around him, we had a really nice conversation, yet he was doing all the talking! He always goes that one step further with fans - thats one reason why i love him so much :love:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Haz always has been a legend!

Honestly, i once saw him in a park with his wife and brother and a few other people.. I was hesitant to approach him, but i thought why the hell not.

I went up to him and he made me feel so comfy around him, we had a really nice conversation, yet he was doing all the talking! He always goes that one step further with fans - thats one reason why i love him so much :love:
Goes to show, being nice goes a long way! P.S Cokhead is scum!!

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive also seen andrew emelio out and he is really friendly he saw me from the distance and came up to me and started talking to me and showed me his 2 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.