Inglis out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard on 2GB today that Inglis has been ruled out & Slater is a 50/50 chance to play. If Slater is injured I doubt they are going to risk him for a game which doesnt mean anything to them. A mate of mine said he heard that White may be a late inclusion as well anyone heard any news on the Storm line-up???

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Slater will play. Inglis is out as is White and Smith from what i've heard

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
meh... doesn't mean we won't have our work cut out...

they still have enough talent to woop our asses... but still, this is our best chance to get 2 friggin points...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
meh... doesn't mean we won't have our work cut out...

they still have enough talent to woop our asses... but still, this is our best chance to get 2 friggin points...
agreed....we will still have ALOT of work to do to be even a chance of winning

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Haha the Hannant v Tolman match up should be great. I think we will get on top of them if Slater is indeed rested. Though Cronk is still a huge threat and Tolman in for White isn't a huge downgrade.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant believe we need their players not to play to have a chance of winning....what's happened to us we used to beat anybody at full strenght.... this yr sux... ive never been so disappointed and under confident in a bulldogs team. ever.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman returns early to play the doggies - absolute ****

--roxxyy--

Waterboy
Reaction score
cant believe we need their players not to play to have a chance of winning....what's happened to us we used to beat anybody at full strenght.... this yr sux... ive never been so disappointed and under confident in a bulldogs team. ever.
I know right.. even when teams are understrength we still seem to have trouble beating them this year :(

- knights
- bunnies
- warriors
- dragons
- penrith

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Sad but the reality at the moment. At this point of time in the season we need all the help we can get. Its a do or die game.

Status
Not open for further replies.