Search results

1. B

Moronic footy team

Refs aside, we are the dumbest footy team I’ve seen in a long time. Absolute brain dead *****!
  2. B

Enough of these stupid threads

Ok, we've had a season to forget, where our team played the worst style of football of any Bulldogs team in recent memory. Our recruitment and retention in the Hasler/ Cleal era has been an utter disaster also. We are not a happy bunch, and rightly so, but the point has been made again and again...
  3. B

Andrew Johns comments game v Souths

In tomorrow night's pre game coverage, Joey will be talking about the Bulldogs' negative attack, and how Tolman and Graham are taking too much quality ball away from the halves. He will also talk about Tolman going dead with the ball on the last.
  4. B

Tony Ayoub Sacked

Heard today from a prominent source that our Trainer/Physio Tony Ayoub was told by Des Hasler, that his services were no longer required. I was informed that Todd Greenburg was present at the time, and remained silent. Dont shoot the messenger
  5. B

NSW are a bunch of cats

A lot has been said about NSW players passion, or lack of it, and the way they have bonded, and realised what origin "really means" This is a crock of BS as far as I'm concerned. NSW still don't get it. Kurt Gidley gets whacked in the face, not a NSW jersey in sight to back up their mate...
  6. B

Alleged betting scandal affect on memberships.

Will you guys renew your memberships, regardless of the alleged betting scandal result? I'm going to wait and see the outcome, before I rejoin. I have a group of around 20 friends and family doing the same. Despite all the negative media, our players should be presumed innocent until...
  7. B

Parrar Eels sign Reni Maitua

It was on 10 news. 2 year deal
  8. B

Player Bonding

Do you guys think there is a bit of a Barrier between the 'Family Guys' and the 'younger group', that could be affecting team bonding, and relationships? When we won in 2004, it seemed like most of the team were best of mates, and loved playing together. I just think that good old...
  9. B

Bring Back Eastwood

Bulldogs Management should be putting feelers out there, about bringing Beastwood back. With the Hannant money, i think we can put together an attractive offer to him. There is no real quality prop on the market in the NRL, and i think Eastwwod is precisely what we need in our team. Mongrel...
  10. B

Knights Chasing SBW

Just heard on 9 News that the Newcastle Knights are chasing Sonny Bill Williams. They are also trying to bring Danny Buderus back from England, before his contract expires.
  11. B

David Stagg Supporters Club

Is this champion the most courageous player in the game? Watching him in the last few minutes of the game, made me very proud to be supporting our boys. With the game lost, he would come off our line in defence, throw his body at whoever had the ball, get up half dazed, and limp back and...
  12. B

Beastwood

What about the silky ball skills of this big man. The line break, and "that pass" to put Haz over were something special. He will be sorely missed!
  13. B

Manly Fans = Racist biggots

What a bunch of racist maggots. I hears the words "Fu%$en wogs" over 10 times, from different groups of people. Whilst lining up for tickets, some redneck **** pulled my beanie off, and threw it. I turned around grabbed him by the throat, and the cops interviened. I was lucky he was...
  14. B

Give us our 2 points

Why can the NRL use video, to determine that we had 14 players on the field, to effectively reverse a decision after a game is finished? Why then can't the NRL wake up, and award us the 2 points we earned last night? It's an injustice, and a blight on the governance, and legitimacy of our...
  15. B

Peaceful demonstration

Lets organise to march down to NRL headquarters, and ask questions of the people running the NRL. We, the fans need answers. 1) 2 points deducted 2)NRL vetoes our livelyhood. Sponsorship. Yet the Warriors run around with Vodafone on their chests 3) We got rorted by corrupt officials...
  16. B

Jeff Who? Carl Who?

In hindsight, im really glad we got snubber by Webb and Lima. These 2 have nothing on Hannant, and Hannant has age on his side. He is a more complete footballer. Would you guys swap Hannant for any of the other 2?
  17. B

Steve Folkes

When Steve Folkes announced a few weeks back that he will not be coaching the Bulldogs in 09, the accolades and congratulations ran thick and fast. Im not a football coach, and i dont have half the football knowledge that Folksy has, but I just get a little annoyed that he is perhaps too loyalor...
  18. B

Come home Ogre

Reprots in the Sunday Telecrap that uncle Nick wants to offload Anthony Minichiello, and Mark O'Meley, to help retain Anthony Tupou and David Shillington. Apparently this is gathering momentum in league circles. Reason is that Shrek and Mini are on $400, and 350K respectively, and are too injury...