Jeff Who? Carl Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In hindsight, im really glad we got snubber by Webb and Lima. These 2 have nothing on Hannant, and Hannant has age on his side. He is a more complete footballer.

Would you guys swap Hannant for any of the other 2?

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Hell no H20. Hannant is going to be a gun. Blair would of been good but not over Hannant.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would have taken Lima and or Blair, but not ahead of Hannant.

I had been saying all along he was the best Prop signing on the market. I am over the moon with signing him.

But I think Blair, if he finds his 06 form, can be a very, very good prop of the future with very good skills and speed. Would have liked to have him for those reasons.

I want to see us re-sign Hickey next.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Would have taken Lima and or Blair, but not ahead of Hannant.

I had been saying all along he was the best Prop signing on the market. I am over the moon with signing him.

But I think Blair, if he finds his 06 form, can be a very, very good prop of the future with very good skills and speed. Would have liked to have him for those reasons.

I want to see us re-sign Hickey next.
Hickey must be re-signed. He is young and i think he is finally showing his potential.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hannant was the best front rower avaliable bar none.
he will be the best prop in the game by the end of
his first 3 years with us : )

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hickey must be re-signed. He is young and i think he is finally showing his potential.
I agree 100%. Would be good to know if anyone had any ideas what was going on there. Because other clubs may start circling soon. Although I just feel he wants to stay here and the club wants him. Still, an official signing would put my mind at ease:grinning:

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
hannet will be a top buy but armit and hickey and keal and morrin
i think only one of these 4 will stay i go for hickey

Dog_Day08

Waterboy
Reaction score
So has it been confirmed anywhere that Tsoulos is giving the game away for good??

I really hope not, I'd love to see him and Hannant as our front row pairing for next season.. I truly believe that it can be one of the top 3 front rows in the NRL, and backed up by Bobcat, Reni and Sonny I thikn we'll be able to regain the mantle of having the most fearsome forward pack once again...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would have loved if we could sign Taylor as well
Dave Taylor?

Yeah, I was raving on about him in the offseason after the year he had last tear but he hasn't kicked on and from all reports he has a poor attitude. He already re-signed early, and I was spewin then, and if he can find that form and get his attitude right he will be a monster. Still, lets be happy with Hannant.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
So has it been confirmed anywhere that Tsoulos is giving the game away for good??

I really hope not, I'd love to see him and Hannant as our front row pairing for next season.. I truly believe that it can be one of the top 3 front rows in the NRL, and backed up by Bobcat, Reni and Sonny I thikn we'll be able to regain the mantle of having the most fearsome forward pack once again...
my mail is he will announce his retirment soon to many injuries
he will free up money 4 either k gallawwy , or rugby union
j kaino ,

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Dave Taylor?

Yeah, I was raving on about him in the offseason after the year he had last tear but he hasn't kicked on and from all reports he has a poor attitude. He already re-signed early, and I was spewin then, and if he can find that form and get his attitude right he will be a monster. Still, lets be happy with Hannant.
He has masecocks attitude mate listens to much to his own press!!!

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
We have no pulling power with Moore, we need Kearney!!

IDIOTS!!!

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There still rumours that keith galloway, darius boyd and michael ennis is coming to belmore.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rate Lima over Hannant...
Hannant is a great signing, but if anyone looks at his stats he suprisingly doesnt make over a 100metres to often. His only done it twice this year.

Lima averages 130-160 metres in his matches

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
yes but lima is in a different pack,hannant is in a pack with stag carroll etc,who are basicially defensive players,all he has to help him out is sims and joel clinton,no webcke no civo

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
I rate Lima over Hannant...
Hannant is a great signing, but if anyone looks at his stats he suprisingly doesnt make over a 100metres to often. His only done it twice this year.

Lima averages 130-160 metres in his matches
In this case the stats lie hehe. Hannant is a gun. Tommy gun. Oh no i should not say that, we all know what happened to that bloke. The stats lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.