Manly Fans = Racist biggots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a bunch of racist maggots. I hears the words "Fu%$en wogs" over 10 times, from different groups of people.

Whilst lining up for tickets, some redneck **** pulled my beanie off, and threw it. I turned around grabbed him by the throat, and the cops interviened. I was lucky he was intoxicated, and they saw the whole incident.

As well as having to deal with this dog, i had a whole lot of other rednecks, who stuck up for him.

I saw a lot of young, and old Bulldogs fans copping racial abuse from these inbreds.

Did anybody else cop any crap?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Some clown grabs your beanie so you grab him by the throat?

I bet you cop plenty of floggins.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Nah luckily not tonight. Though after the game we rushed to the car tbh. I know how it feels, it hurts, will never forget the crap i copped at Newcastle this year :(

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
have in the past but theres nothin you cant do anything about it really

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL.

I copped 0 abuse at the game. I wonder why.

What do you look like Bulldog NJ??

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Nah luckily not tonight. Though after the game we rushed to the car tbh. I know how it feels, it hurts, will never forget the crap i copped at Newcastle this year :(
newcastle by far has to be the worst place ive been to...oh btw i think i saw ya tonight haha

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
tbh, we were behind the goal post (in front of were perry scored) sitting with a bunch of manly supporters and they were really nice, we were talking all night, we shook hands at the end of the game and went home.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same sh*t everywhere u go... Sticks and stones...

I was amongst Manly mates and manly fans in my dogs jersey loud and proud on the concourse & no dramas...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its the perfect people bullsh1t mentality, there are plenty of wankas living in Manly, when it comes to saying it to the persons face, the wheels fall off. Only gutter tactics here.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
i didn't see/hear any problems at all. i'm anglo so my experience alone doesn't prove much but there were plenty of leb, mediterranean, etc people where i was and none of them copped anything. there's always going to be a few ********s at every game but from what i saw there wasn't anything major going on.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol yeh probably, I think you were near me tbh with Rami hahah too shy to introduce myself though!
lol i thought that was you rofl...dont me and rami make a cute couple hahaha lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm shattered you never introduced yourself Paulina :(

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Paulina were you the hot chick with the long black hair next to me? lol :o

Status
Not open for further replies.