Tony Ayoub Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard today from a prominent source that our Trainer/Physio Tony Ayoub was told by Des Hasler, that his services were no longer required.

I was informed that Todd Greenburg was present at the time, and remained silent.

Dont shoot the messenger

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Good ... that goose cost us a minor premiership !

[/ObligatoryTrollAttempt]

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tony Ayoub Sacked

Heard today from a prominent source that our Trainer/Physio Tony Ayoub was told by Des Hasler, that his services were no longer required.

I was informed that Todd Greenburg was present at the time, and remained silent.

Dont shoot the messenger
Des controls the football operation side of things while Greenburg controls the business side of things as per agreament. Personally it's good to see Des making himself feel at home. Hasler/Greenburg the dynamic duo (suffering sacatash Batman)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm really?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it isnt easy to fire people. des could have come over to our club and coasted and sat on his fat paycheck. if he felt it was the right decision i support it completely.

... assuming this is true.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good, we always looked pretty bad shape wise

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, considering half our squad have gotten away with being fat, lazy or unfit for most of their time at the club, then people can hardly complain can they?

Everyone should just let Hasler rule as he sees fit. He rules with an iron fist and unlike the era of unprofessionalism we've let permeate through the club for years and years, Hasler actually is as professional as they come and makes sure every facet of the team is running smoothly and paid attention to. No stone will be left unturned and no passengers will be allowed who aren't doing their job properly. Whether it's players or staff. For that we should all be thankful and just let the man run things the way he always has which has been successful over a period of time.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
tony ayoub is the physio not the conditioning coach.... if your going to blame our players for being overweight is lobster that does all the fitness for he players not ayoub

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put money on a Greg Eastwood diet, next year everything will be all new, Ayoub did his time, all the best to him.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Good, we always looked pretty bad shape wise
Well, considering half our squad have gotten away with being fat, lazy or unfit for most of their time at the club, then people can hardly complain can they?
Hate to break it to you but see below:

tony ayoub is the physio not the conditioning coach.... if your going to blame our players for being overweight is lobster that does all the fitness for he players not ayoub
This, Ayoub is physio.

If this is true I hope the new person thats coming in, is someone that is able to manage the injuries well and keep our players fit the whole season.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hasler is bringing his physio from Manly with him so this was always on the cards.

Tony Ayoub has been a loyal servant to the Bulldogs over the years along with many NSW and Australian rep teams. I wish him well.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Everyone should just let Hasler rule as he sees fit. He rules with an iron fist and unlike the era of unprofessionalism we've let permeate through the club for years and years, Hasler actually is as professional as they come and makes sure every facet of the team is running smoothly and paid attention to. No stone will be left unturned and no passengers will be allowed who aren't doing their job properly. Whether it's players or staff. For that we should all be thankful and just let the man run things the way he always has which has been successful over a period of time.
Tony Ayoub had nothing to do with the conditioning of the players

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good call, but for years, I can't remember the Dogs being able to go for the full 80 minutes. So what's the story on Lobster Grimaldi? Is he in or out?

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
whos the guy from us that is the nsw and aus trainer or something? is it this guy

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i call bs the bloke is an aus and nsw physio, why would we sack one of the best...

he has nothing to do with out fitness that is the lobster, players, and coaching drills all in one.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
i call bs the bloke is an aus and nsw physio, why would we sack one of the best...

he has nothing to do with out fitness that is the lobster, players, and coaching drills all in one.
apparently got on everyone's nervs.. thats what im hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.