Come home Ogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reprots in the Sunday Telecrap that uncle Nick wants to offload Anthony Minichiello, and Mark O'Meley, to help retain Anthony Tupou and David Shillington. Apparently this is gathering momentum in league circles. Reason is that Shrek and Mini are on $400, and 350K respectively, and are too injury prone. If this is infact true, i would welcome Ogre back home with open arms. The guy wanted to stay, and left on good terms. COME HOME OGRE!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Asotasi won't be released. Ogre or Pricey or both.

Then we would have a premiership team.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I miss both Shrek and Roy! I don't see Roy coming back though *cries*. I could see Shrek coming back.. whether we offer him a contract is another story.. the club would probably see it as going backwards?

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take Ogre over Carl Webb. Orgre & Lima. next year would put teeth back in the Bulldogs! I hope im not just dreaming.

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
sorry.. i'd rather sign a younger, fitter prop then have this guy back.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogre's best days are behind him. As much as I loved the guy playing in the blue & white. We need to look elsewhere!

G

Gladiator.

rofl i like roosters team, already falling apart, just to show, karma is a real *****

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
they want to get rid of him first year? thats not very promising.

Minichello may be forced to call it quits based on his own decision, i don't think the Roosters want to offload him, but it seems like his back damage is permanent and slipped disks is probably one of the last things someone would want.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now the seed is planted, watch this story grow.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i forgot that the telegraph wrote it, so in all honestly how credible is this source? 1%-2% (and thats generous lol).

M

mofo sixx

LOL@ RORTERS , always ruffling their feathers, well if they did dump him (i thught he was on a 3 yr deal) then it wouldnt make him very valuable on the open market, surely we could pick him up for a 1 or 2 yr contract for next to nothing, wont happen but hell yea i want Asotasi bak, i really hate russell crowe

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He made his choice. AFAIC he can stay a Rorter.
If you put yourself in his shoes, you would have done the same. I was at his last game in the Blue and White, and had a little chat with his wife and kids, and as far is im concerned, the offer we made to him was embarassing. The guy needed to secure his future. Him and his family love the dogs, but obviously have their finacial security is a priority. People talk about loyalty. What Mason did was disloyal. That was deliberate, and purely for a change of scenery. It was all orchestrated. If you think Ogre is past his best, i respect your opinion. Thats what democracy is about. It just shyts me when people say he's not loyal and question his motives for leaving.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^ Well Said !! Remember he sought Folkes advise and even he told him the offer was too good to refuse.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
hes gone lets all get over it & move forward not back. We would all rather roy back anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.