Search results

1. amapusae

Imagine you’re Matt Burton

Imagine you’re Matt Burton just signed a 900k a year contract for one of the biggest clubs in the game Not much serious competition for your jersey every fan wants you to succeed so bad at 6 The whole team is basically built around you club signed some of your past teammates to help you...
  2. amapusae

Addo carr deleted IG

Josh addo carrs Instagram is deleted Maybe I’m reading too much into this but for someone who prioritises the marketing side as much as him, this can only mean a scandal or he’s leaving?
  3. amapusae

What if we just played without props?

What if we just played with a full lineup of outside backs? genuine question, what can props do that backs can’t do? And backs are way faster Ciraldo low key a genius. We’ll be the fastest team in the comp
  4. amapusae

The Cuck Thread

Given the revelations of recent times of players crying about having to train like NRL players, I thought it’d be a good idea to have an ever-updating list of certified cucks who reveal themselves along the way. will be interesting to see who gets added to the cuck list. The first few honorary...
  5. amapusae

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Signed 3 years 1m. Someone post full article daily telefuck
  6. amapusae

This joke of a defensive “system”

We hear all the time that defence isn’t about talent, it’s about attitude if this is correct, we can’t use our excuse of having injuries for why our defence has been shit is a defensive system worth persisting with when, after 20 odd rounds, our defence is by far the worst in the comp? these...
  7. amapusae

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

Bulldogs boss Phil Gould snapped meeting with Rabbitohs young gun Blake Taaffe A day after denying an alleged pursuit of Gold Coast superstar Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, Bulldogs general manager Phil Gould has held a meeting with off-contract South Sydney youngster Blake Taaffe. This masthead...
  8. amapusae

Averillo situation

We ALL knew Avo is a fullback He gets fcked around, played out of position, then signs somewhere else. We sign Crichton for 800k who is not 2x better than Averillo at fullback. we could’ve signed avo for 400k or less to be our 1 and with a good preseason training there he would’ve been the...
  9. amapusae

Ciraldo and Barrett

So, first we sign the highly touted Penrith attacking mastermind. We then end up having the worst attack in the comp then we sign the highly touted penrith defensive mastermind. And we now have the worst defence in the comp. By FAR What the f*ck?
  10. amapusae

The forgotten man

Bailey Biondi Odo when he’s back would be the best option to partner Burton. Thoughts?
  11. amapusae

Unpopular opinion

This was the best game we played this year, you can’t fault our effort at any point We got fucked by the refs at the end. That was bullshit but ciro has to get his interchanges better
  12. amapusae

It’s a disgrace that Max King isn’t captain

Listen to the way this guy speaks about wanting to be the one who the team relies on. He’s playing with an extremely painful injury in his foot and every week turns up and puts the forward pack on his back. I love Burton but it’s an actual joke that he’s captain over max king. Don’t get me...
  13. amapusae

Jail

14. amapusae

RFM

Surprised not to have seen a thread on this guy. Does he seriously display any qualities of a captain beside being likeable? cannot think of one memorable thing he’s done for the first 4 games. the SJ try was also his fault
  15. amapusae

Braydon Trindall

This guy is a genuine 1st grade 7, he’s being wasted in reserve grade behind Hynes. Gus was very complimentary about him in his podcast this week. Definitely worth taking a look at, he’s also a goal kicker and takes the ball to the line strongly. Especially since we don’t seem keen on Moses he...
  16. amapusae

Ciraldo re-did Barrett’s mistake

Anyone notice how Burton was superglued to the left edge today? the same way he was under barrett? One of the reasons we went on the winning run with Potter last season is cos he made Burton roam around and look for opportunities did Ciraldo and the coaching staff really not learn from this...
  17. amapusae

Spencer Leniu

Yep. You read right
  18. amapusae

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Bombshell announcement about Jacko retiring. But it brings about the question, who will captain us next year? Don’t really see any clear cut candidates. I’d say JAC but he’s a winger
  19. amapusae

We need another prop

We really need to look at replacing Vaughn with a similar style player. We’re limited in terms of options but we’re gonna miss his PCMs and go forward. Thommo just doesn’t have the size to do it, and Max kings form has dipped since mid year. He could possibly be that guy but he needs help. we...
  20. amapusae

2 glaring problems

Braidon Burns: good attacking player, but his shit defensive reads and lack of lateral movement is good for 2-3 tries against us per week. Feel bad for Kiraz who has to clean up his shit. It’s getting to Okunbor levels at this point Corey Waddell: again, gets through some decent work but he’s...
  21. amapusae

Addo carr injury

Can anyone tell me specifically what addo carrs injury was? Because first he was holding his leg, then the other leg, then his back, then he was just puffed out. He also looked like he was trying to make sure the cameras knew he was injured. i just found it curious because before tonight the...
  22. amapusae

Averillo Haters

Hope your praise is now as loud as the disrespect was after he just dipped his nuts in your mouths
  23. amapusae

Madge sacked

Tigers or warriors wil get Flanno cos Gus is taking his time and now we are totally fucked
  24. amapusae

Corey Waddell

What in the name of sweet fuck was this dickhead doing yesterday? Ben Hunt ran straight through him for a try, but even aside from that he was on MANY occasions at least a metre behind the defensive line leaving huge gaps. Then goes and makes a crucial error on the 2nd tackle after we just took...
  25. amapusae

Win win situation

with Naden leaving, who knows what else is to come. It seems no one is safe. However, this situation will show who’s really here for the right reasons. If Burton fucks off cos barrett got sacked, then we know he’s a cat and it’s better he goes. if he chooses to ride it out with us then we know...
  26. amapusae

Let’s see if Baz has learned

With Jackson out against the roosters, it was obvious that we weren’t playing the lock (max king) as the first receiver whenever we attacked the line (not saying our attack was great regardless), it seemed we were trying more ad lib footy and the halves got their hands on the ball more. the big...
  27. amapusae

Petition to ban Sutton from reffing us

https://chng.it/98XJqyN8n6
  28. amapusae

“I’m the one that made the decision” - Gus

Turns out Gould made the Flanagan decision, thoughts?
  29. amapusae

Playing to our weaknesses

I’ve been a supporter of Baz, but this week he proved he has no idea what the fuck he’s doing. Long thread, but I gotta get some shit off my chest because yesterday’s game revealed a lot about us, particularly Trent. And those who are saying not to panic should really be panicking. We have a...
  30. amapusae

No Burton threads after last night? Really?

He looked like a genuine superstar last night. Looked like he saw all the Reynolds headlines and had the game by the balls for the first 60 mins. Shame okunballz lost us the game. He could be the most talented half we’ve had on our books since shifty, and he’ll only get better with time. The...
  31. amapusae

Dominant dog: Burton breaks silence on Panthers exit

Anyone got the DT article?
  32. amapusae

2022 Jerseys

Don’t mind it besides the Sydney tools logo
  33. amapusae

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Reed has been spotted at Canterbury leagues with the bulldogs board
  34. amapusae

New Names on Lockers

Damn, starting to feel a bit more real. Broke into the facilities this morning and snapped a few pics
  35. amapusae

Hamiso Tabuai Fidow

Off contract next year, grew up playing with BBO so they are really close. If cowboys are shit again next year we should go for him to be our long term FB. Reminds me of barba
  36. amapusae

2009 VS 2022

Forgive me if this has been posted previously, but surely this years recruitment drive rivals or even beats 2009 if we get B Smith. Here’s a comparison: 2009: - Michael Ennis - Brett Kimmorley - Josh Morris - Ben Hannant - Michael Hodgson - Bryson Goodwin - David Stagg - Greg Eastwood 2022: -...
  37. amapusae

Problematic Contracts Already?

Flanno on around 400k til 2024 Allen on around 500k til 2024 Elliott on around 500k til 2024 Flanno is already out of favour and barely a NSW cup halfback Allen will not get a start over anyone in our backline next year Elliott is a decent back rower but the sex scandals and missed tackles...
  38. amapusae

Sonny Bill involved?

Did anyone catch on NRL 360 buzz said that Sonny Bill Williams is back involved with the club. This is the first I’ve heard of this, does anyone have any info?
  39. amapusae

Hoppa is a thorn in our side

He’s completely mentally checked out. Gets driven back every single run despite being the most jacked guy in the team, everyone who plays wing outside him looks terrible cos he never gives them quality ball, and his defensive reads are just lazy and devoid of effort. Shoots up for the sake of it...
  40. amapusae

Marty Taupau?

We’ve heard that Manly told him he’s free to look elsewhere, I reckon he would be keen to come back. I know it’s just Instagram but he “liked” our phil Gould announcement post and his Mrs commented on it. Someone told his mrs to bring marty back and she also liked that comment. Would be great to...
  41. amapusae

GET BEHIND BAZ (no homo)

This guy helped bring: Matt Burton Josh Addo Carr (HSC) Brent Naden Matt Dufty Phil Gould Steve Hansen to our club. These are huge names, with more to come I expect! No, I don’t think he’s Bellamy or Bennett but fuck me this guy can attract people to a club. Naysayers need to Stfu for now
  42. amapusae

Barrett asked about Pangai and Vaughn

Barrett in today’s press conference: on vaughn: he’s a very good player but there’s some stuff he’s going through down there so that’s all I’ll say about that On Pangai: we’re not sure what’s going on with tevita, we have had some discussions with him a while ago but not sure not sure what...
  43. amapusae

Is Matt Burton the biggest signing to have the worst jersey photoshops of all time?

We’re talking about a future NSW five eighth and this is the best that people can come up with? Seriously wtf is this shit
  44. amapusae

Tonight could make or break Kyle Flanagan

Not a fan of his performances since round 1, but if there’s any game he will get up for it’s the Rooters. He needs to put in a good performance tonight, they’ve got a severely depleted team so it’s an opportunity. if he just brings the same old mediocrity he’s fallen into the last few months...
  45. amapusae

Paul Vaughn has played his last game for the dragons

Brent Read is reporting that Paul Vaughn may have played his last game for the dragons. Surely we should be all over this, possibly swap for hoppa?