Petition to ban Sutton from reffing us

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know we’re all upset and we’ll aware of Sutton’s record when refereeing our games - but a petition is not the answer. We need to start looking within our own walls for the righteous path.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know we’re all upset and we’ll aware of Sutton’s record when refereeing our games - but a petition is not the answer. We need to start looking within our own walls for the righteous path.
It’s not about a petition.. it’s about bringing attention to this ****… spoke to other supporters and they agreed we got fucking dudded yesterday

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We were dominating and hypothetically of this jahsh didn't start fucking around and we won, it could have been the trigger for a massive change. He's a donkey with a track record of fucking us

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well the club has offloaded a shit tonne of players, changed coaches like lollies and in the meantime, we have been screwed by the officials non stop. Yes we need to fix ourselves, but the refs like Sutton ain't helping.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
According to someone who signed he’s more disgusting than Olivia on MAFS whoever the fuck that is.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, really? We've stooped this low. This will cause even more divide with the ref's. This is worse than the bottle throwing incident.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fat chance it achieving anything. Before they could agree to such a thing, they would have to first admit there's a problem. Can u see them doing that?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought his performance yesterday was poor but this petition makes us look weak. All the bottom 4 teams are getting the same calls.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how about the coaching staff start hammering into our dumb players about discipline on the field, 90% of our 6 agains and penalties against us are from poor discipline in the ruck, wouldn't matter who the referee is, we need to clean up our own mess

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Probably achieve more trying to petition the stupid rule that got jmk binned existing, than the ref for using it.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s not about a petition.. it’s about bringing attention to this ****… spoke to other supporters and they agreed we got fucking dudded yesterday
Supporters of other teams would have the view that we brought it on ourselves. Jackson even admitted the ref had warned him a number of times.
A petition makes us look like like sore losers, and will only make the other referees watch us even more closely. It would have the opposite result to the one you're after.