Search results

1. hoody06

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

The club is hungry, the players are hungry and the fans are hungry. This could be a great ride! We are finally on the right path, thanks to Gus and Ciraldo. If we manage to make the finals, we will be there in droves, out of the woodwork. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  2. hoody06

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Can we play souths again? Pretty please Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  3. hoody06

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

They are trash, beautiful Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  4. hoody06

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Complaining about referees and highlighting someone's outstanding characters are two very different things. Robbo is 100% correct in his thoughts about Travis as a trainer and a person. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  5. hoody06

If this gets to court and Topine wins, contact sport is dead, the nrl is dead. Good luck to any high performance trainer telling players to do 5 push ups. The players will tell them to get fucked on precedent. The nrl need to assist to protect their product. And by product I mean $$$$$$ Sent...
  6. hoody06

This isn't a Canterbury issue. This is a whole of game issue. It's on the best interests of the NRL to be assisting Canterbury as much as possible. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  7. hoody06

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

I also see this in Ciraldo's interviews. I watched the pre-game one against Newcastle. He was so confident, very assured, we are in a great spot at the moment. The dogs are back! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  8. hoody06

It's just a great feeling being super competitive again. The real Bulldogs are back, hunger, desire, will to win, love it. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  9. hoody06

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

O'Neill gives me Maloney vibes. I think he will be an excellent 7 when the time is right. He's very mature and barks orders. I think he leapfrogs them all next season. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  10. hoody06

I'm old (ish). This season has 1991 vibes for me. Young hungry players sprinkled with hardened first grade players to show the way. That approach in 1991 brought about the success of the teams in 93-95. I think 2024-28 will be an outstanding 5 year block for the club. Hopefully claiming the...
  11. hoody06

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Some things I picked up out of Ciraldo's press conference. - Tracey has got the number 1 full time. - King looks highly likely to be included this week. - Taffe is in the best 17. Let's smash the knights! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  12. hoody06

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

I don't care who's in or who's out. We as a club are fully invested for the first time in 8 seasons. It's time to smack the knights, have the bye, then smack the tigers. Let's get moving towards that top 8. This group is very capable! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  13. hoody06

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I loved the back 5 last night. it's hard to change that moving forward. That being said, Taffe brings a lot to our right side. The 7 is a dilemma. We should be 4 & 2 with a proven 7. I know it's frustrating losing the souths and melbourne games, but my goodness, we are so close. At the start of...
  14. hoody06

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Stupid post Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  15. hoody06

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Having crazy wild dreams that Patolo ends up as good as Roy boy. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  16. hoody06

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Knight out, Patolo added to the bench. Sexton and Xerri remain as reserves Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  17. hoody06

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Dogs 26 -12, it's Critta time! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  18. hoody06

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I love what Morrin brings, but I feel we need to go with a bit of size. If Poasa is back this week, I'd replace him. If Knight and King start, then a bench of Mann, Curran, Hughes, Poasa looks good to me. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  19. hoody06

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Great win today, real confidence booster. We get screwed over every good Friday match, I hate the bunnies. We are long, long overdue some luck and a result. Up the dogs! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  20. hoody06

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He was a tough bastard, I'd take him in a heartbeat! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  21. hoody06

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Kautoga and Xerri playing nsw cup. Tetavano is starting putting those PCL rumours to bed. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  22. hoody06

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Judge them in a few weeks, guys. We should've lost by 60, lots of heart. Discipline and mistakes on repeat, clean it up once and for all.
  23. hoody06

Why it’s time for unrecognisable Dogs to deliver ...and the recruit to spark a revolution

Long overdue, get hungry, get the defence right, let's be super competitive, and also fuck parra, they are scum!
  24. hoody06

Why it’s time for unrecognisable Dogs to deliver ...and the recruit to spark a revolution

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2024-canterburybankstown-bulldogs-signings-cameron-ciraldo-stephen-crichton-phil-gould-analysis-captaincy-results-finals-appearances-news/news-story/35ae1d602b8c94c60ce62ac85529a975
  25. hoody06

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Poasa, King, Hughes, Curran, Patolo, Knight, Tetavano, Fifita. Kautoga. There's enough there to keep us competitive in the middle. They just need to be hungry and hunt together and have a big year, do it.
  26. hoody06

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Andrew Johns could be our 7, and we'd still struggle. We need our pack to go way above and beyond all our expectations for us to be any chance of 8th spot. Hopefully, that's the case. They will determine our season.
  27. hoody06

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

For legal reasons
  28. hoody06

Opinion Pre Season Training

Does anyone know how our Flegg and Cup boys went this evening?
  29. hoody06

Our Future looks good.

It's great to see the kids shine. Gus in full effect with the juniors coming through. Todd looked really good in a position wet are desperate for. O'Neill reminds of James Maloney, let's hope so anyway!
  30. hoody06

Opinion Pre Season Training

Our front row stocks have diminished. That's tough to take when at full strength they were already diminished. Knight King Hughes RFM Fred Ciraldo Long year ahead.
  31. hoody06

News 5 Talking Points

If we nabbed two quality props, we'd be flying. Knight and King off the bench strengthens us. I don't think they're starters. Hughes, Patolo, Sutton as back up, so much stronger. We are close!
  32. hoody06

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

We are 3 middies (2025) from playing finals again. Love all these signings. There is clear intent about professionalism and players coming from winning cultures.
  33. hoody06

Tackle 1 - spin it left Tackle 2 - spin it right Tackle 3 - spin it left Tackle 4 - spin it right Tackle 5 - spin it left Tackle 6 - score a try or spin it right Fuck hit ups and go forward, overated!
  34. hoody06

Maybe its going to be: Tracey Kiraz Xerri Crichton Foxx Burton Taffe
  35. hoody06

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

I'll wait to hear from Danny Weidler first before making assumptions.
  36. hoody06

Curran signed.

The 13 is made for him, great signing!
  37. hoody06

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Like i keep saying, you haven't missed out on a player if they re-sign with their club. You've only missed out if they choose to leave for another club, and it's not yours. There is a major difference between the two!
  38. hoody06

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

This has Gus written all over it. Two junior premierships this year is massive! It WILL filter through to NRL level, just have patience.
  39. hoody06

Dymock

He was at Manly this year.
  40. hoody06

No Source Poasa Faamausili

You don't need $800k props. You just need the right attitude, some mongrel, and an opportunity. Good luck!
  41. hoody06

Bulldogs player walks out

Sounds like the nrl's first Psychosocial case is about to unfold at our club.
  42. hoody06

Tpj to retire from nrl

Who's replacing him? As far as we know, he and Thompson are gone. I can't wait for Knight and King to start with Patolo and Hughes coming off the bench for huge impact. I was also talking about our pack, not just TPJ. It will be worse than this year's. We aren't winning shit.
  43. hoody06

Tpj to retire from nrl

Believe it or not, our pack will be worse next year. We we are spoon bound, unbelievable.
  44. hoody06

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

After the club walked under 100 laders prior to round one, we find ourselves a measly 6 points out of the top 8. Throw in our new purchases, what's still about to unfold and some holy water before round one next year, we are top 8 bound! Up the dogs...
  45. hoody06

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

This has been done a hundred times. I voted for Matt Ryan last time and this time
  46. hoody06

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

The Bulldogs never bought internationals. We are a hard-working club, who bring up their own and throw in a few solid buys each year. We are slowly getting back to that model, probably from 2025 onwards. We always worked this way and over achieved this way. It's the Bulldog way
  47. hoody06

Opinion Ciraldo's poor Judgement

Mate Wayne Bennett gets things wrong. You can't be Nostradamus. CC is young and still learning, he will be better for this season and push us to better things next. As for Averillo, it's done, good luck to the kid, he's no representative player. Taffe and Critta will battle it out.
  48. hoody06

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Good signing, lots of energy and isn't a lazy bastard. He will pop up everywhere.
  49. hoody06

News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

A fair few of these signings could be targeted at replacing current players 16-30. On face value, we are getting them cheaper, and they are better or, at the very least, the equivalent. That's how you manage the cap. Players 1-15 take a bit more time and aren't readily available. Im sure...
  50. hoody06

Rumour Watson ?

Massive clean out, it's much needed!
  51. hoody06

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Great signing, I don't care about his age. He's a pro and has looked after himself I'm sure. He's a beast and a winner, bring it on.
  52. hoody06

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Rumour has it that Sio Siua Taukeiaho is a done deal at the dogs.
  53. hoody06

Rd 21 v Panthers

They're young they'll get over it. I'm just throwing one out there, I'm probably miles off. Either way, not going to be a pretty day.
  54. hoody06

Rd 21 v Panthers

There's a bit of me that feels the club is trying to field the youngest, most inexperienced team it can today. No Kikau, Fox, Thomson, talk of Preston, Mahoney not playing. Protecting our better players from this massacre. That way when it finishes 72-4, the narrative will be, we had the...
  55. hoody06

Rd 21 v Panthers

Today is officially Rest In Peace, Canterbury-Bankstown day.
  56. hoody06

Rd 21 v Panthers

I have strategically organised lunch with friends at 1pm. Not watching this bloodbath.
  57. hoody06

If it was round 1 again...

- Avo to 1 without doubt - Sexton was wearing the 7 - Kiraz to 3, Skelton 2, no Alamoti - completely new forward pack - 55 new defensive coaches because we stink.
  58. hoody06

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Honestly, the losing Sexton part made no difference. Our defence is diabolical, it's the worst I've ever seen it and worse than the spoon years, it's an utter disgrace.
  59. hoody06

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

Taffe has always performed in the top grade, great versatility. He would certainly strengthen our squad.
  60. hoody06

Averillo situation

I get that Critta will get first crack at 1 but geez Taffe goes really well. What would he cost? $350k? He could be used like he is at Souths but if he made of fist of it and Critta struggled, he could be a really good 1 with Critta and Xerri in the centres.
  61. hoody06

Skelton

I missed the game, how did Skelton get on the park?
  62. hoody06

Official Hooking Rajab

What has happened to Nu Brown? Looked solid in the first month before injury, comes back and has playing well in nsw cup. He can't even get on the extended bench with all that's going on, strange.
  63. hoody06

Official Gus Fronts Press Conference

Say what you want about Gus, but he's taking a million bullets to protect players, staff, and coaches at this football club.
  64. hoody06

Official Gus on Twitter

Does anyone know of a Gus press conference at 11am?
  65. hoody06

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

I think we almost have no option but to re- sign him on a reduced deal and hope he comes good. Not much out there in the prop department.
  66. hoody06

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

I've also watched 2 min highlights of players that looked amazing and amounted to nothing.
  67. hoody06

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

It's not how it works on here. If you're not a 1.2mil international then you're deemed fucking useless. This place is all about glitz and glamour. You need to be a superstar, or you're nothing. I hope the kid goes well, a genuine 7 who is still only 22. Good luck, throw in some big boys next...
  68. hoody06

Opinion Flanagan

We needed his old man
  69. hoody06

Something wrong with the Dogs or Rugby League?

Where the hell does this club go from here?
  70. hoody06

News GOULD TARGETS TITAN

All paper talk, why buy into it like it's the gospel? Also, if a player re-signs for their current club and we had an interest, that's not missing out on a player. That's the player staying put. Well done to club and player. If a player chooses to leave their current club and we show interest...
  71. hoody06

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Hoffman, RFM and Burns all named on extended bench, however not named in reserve grade. You never know, could be late changes?
  72. hoody06

Opinion Is Gus taking the piss while taking the cash ?

Pretty disappointing thread. Gus doesn't sleep and is doing all he can to make us great again. Don't judge him on the previous 5 years of failure. He had to undo a lot of shit before he can go forward. Our club as a whole is firing, sponsorship, membership, pathways, etc. It will translate to...
  73. hoody06

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

If DCE did move on, it would be to the Titans, 10 years later. He and Dessie would bow out together.
  74. hoody06

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Wow all happening: Hunt request denied Brooks to manly Schuster in limbo
  75. hoody06

Will you be angry if we don't get a new 7 for 2024 ?

Too many people are taking Gus for an idiot. Gus has done deals. He won't announce shit until those players' commitments are over. That's how he works. Anyone thinking he'll let this club sink on his watch are delusional, let it play out.
  76. hoody06

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Maybe it's Sam Walker we are trying to pinch?
  77. hoody06

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

People crying like we are dismantling our premiership winning team. The more gone, the better, let them all go!
  78. hoody06

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Brooks = Raiders bound.
  79. hoody06

News Ben Hunt reportedly asks for release

Danny Weidler going hard at this story. He may be a c$%t but he doesn't get many things terribly wrong. He's all in again in saying Hunt wants out now.
  80. hoody06

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

All the best to Avo at the Dolphins.
  81. hoody06

Tyrone May anyone

May as well bring tricky trindall to guide him.
  82. hoody06

I have a feeling

Can't see it happening. Both he and Burton are left sided, left footed kickers who are best utilised on the left. This would mean one of them is heavily impacted being on the right. Not a good fit
  83. hoody06

Terrible reffing

Let's blame the ref for conceding 40
  84. hoody06

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

We are building guys, won SG Ball, doing well in Flegg, first in NSW Cup. It WILL translate to nrl soon, up the dogs.
  85. hoody06

Qai-Ward, was he for this year only at the stage or longer term?
  86. hoody06

Wilson's acceleration is a must at 1 in the top grade. He will create so much by just getting outside his man.
  87. hoody06

Official as per dogs page, Reed is available if he passes all his protocols this week. Kiraz available, no word on RFM. Burns and Thompson, one more week.
  88. hoody06

Opinion Why we lost today.

If our middle was tight yesterday and our ruck/marker defence switched on, we win by 12. A costly loss, we handed it to the chooks. Our D is a big issue, has been all season.
  89. hoody06

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

It's time to mix it up a little and get some players back into the squad. Kiraz, hopefully, back, give Nu Brown a run, Pele is back next week. Get Patolo in the squad, does Rajab get a full game. Pretty filthy about today, we really blew it. Our defence around the ruck was under 10s stuff at times.
  90. hoody06

Khaled Rajab to make debut

Hope he does well, definitely debuting today.
  91. hoody06

No Source Hass to dogs

You can't bag a bloke that's won 3 comps lol.
  92. hoody06

Burton joins origin squad

I remember standing on the hill at Belmore for most games on 98 thinking what a crap team, next minute we made the GF lol
  93. hoody06

Opinion Dogs off-contract list for 2023

My bad, I thought it was a forward signing
  94. hoody06

Opinion Dogs off-contract list for 2023

We have signed a prop from the Clydesdales, top 30 contract from 2024, cheapie, hope he does well.
  95. hoody06

News Sport Confidential: Bulldogs make a play to recruit Payne Haas

Waiting for the first person to say, done deal. zzzzzzzzzz
  96. hoody06

News Jake Averillo not threatened by Crichton, Xerri, reveals contract status

I just see 13 written all over Alamoti, tough, strong, skill, ball playing. Xerri and Averillo could be a great centre pairing for 5+ years.
  97. hoody06

Opinion The Gould/Khoury/Warburton regime have combined all of our mistakes from the past decade, and repeated them in the present.

Stop being emotional and let it play out. If those mentioned weren't at the club, we would be the Moorebank Rams.