Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we play well for 80 minutes like last week we are a shot. If we play like week before though, they will mow us down. So depends what team shows up.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we play well for 80 minutes like last week we are a shot. If we play like week before though, they will mow us down. So depends what team shows up.
As disastrous as that second half was for Roosters game, we had a lot playing injured.
Hoping that was the only reason and won't happen again. We had a solid effort last week for 80 mins, we just lack direction.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are soft, if we play with the same intensity we have been, they will wilt

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sounds like the King is back this week, baby
Remember when we had that mumbling moron Hassler doing our pressers . . . He needed an interpreter to tell us, what the fuck he was talking about

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to move forward . . . Can't we just have some fun in the post game thread now ? . . . If you let me in, I'll just set up for the after game party . . . . I promise I won't drink all the beer. :tearsofjoy:

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Predicting CC sticks with a pretty similar side. Hoping sexton gets a run, tracey stays at flb and KK gets dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoping King makes the side and maybe Patolo to bench in place of Hayward. We need more forward power against the Knight pack which is big and has the power game to counter it. Can't have 2 backs and a small forward in Morrin on the bench. Thats unless CC has some tactic where he sees us running the Knights big blokes around and tiring them out so our little terriers can chop them down and cut them up.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hutchinson needs to go. Even if not Sexton, Tracey and Taaffe have offered far more in attack and deserve to be in our spine way ahead of Hutch
I’d agree. In fact Tracey might be an interesting option. From what I can see of his junior’s history, he played a lot in the halves. However imo, he needs firstly to spend some time in Cup at HB or 5/8 to see what he can do.
In the short term I’d agree also that Taafe or Sexton would be worth a shot (probably after the bye now) as I feel they could offer more than Hutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some things I picked up out of Ciraldo's press conference.

- Tracey has got the number 1 full time.
- King looks highly likely to be included this week.
- Taffe is in the best 17.

Let's smash the knights!

Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Some things I picked up out of Ciraldo's press conference.

- Tracey has got the number 1 full time.
- King looks highly likely to be included this week.
- Taffe is in the best 17.

Let's smash the knights!

King is a must! Completely changes the game for me from us being strong favourites to a game where might struggle,especially ifCC gets creative and insists on picking a small bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.